The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
EskimoJo is that Nyuu/Lucy in your signature?
I eat American-style, cutting up everything into bites then putting my fork in my right hand and eating :L
I genuinely used to struggle to say Czechoslovakia.

My friend had to teach me to say it as 'Checkers Love Ikea', but extremely fast. Now I can sort of say it, but as you will find out if you try this method, it sounds a bit werid ;D

Also, I won't walk over three grates in the pavement. I just won't.

I can't eat an orange once I know there are pips in it.

I HATE magic tree car fresheners. I can't stand it when they won't stay still when you're driving. It drives me MAD.

And I hate hate hate writing in black pen. I'll do it if I have to, but blue all the way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 343
I don't do people.
I can spend hours aligning my posters so that they are at a perfectly straight angle, otherwise I can't concentrate on anything but the poster. I also enjoy eating double cream and honey on toast from time to time.
I brush my teeth in the shower. :teehee:
Original post by Wild_Precious_Life
I can spend hours aligning my posters so that they are at a perfectly straight angle, otherwise I can't concentrate on anything but the poster. I also enjoy eating double cream and honey on toast from time to time.

Wont that take ages to eat lol :tongue:

Original post by wolfspirit
I brush my teeth in the shower. :teehee:

Guess that works, lol i can imagine all the foam!
Reply 347
Original post by meatzaper
i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...

Arse is an English term and ass is an American term so don't know wtf you are talking about there..
Original post by blueray
Have you never got a cold from it???:eek:

Nope haha :biggrin:. Even when I have a cold, it's on because it helps to clear the air lol.
Original post by SuperStarr1
Nope haha :biggrin:. Even when I have a cold, it's on because it helps to clear the air lol.

lol open windows ! :colondollar: just a silly suggestion
Reply 350
I give rep for every funny post I see, not just the ones on page 1.
Original post by edd360
I give rep for every funny post I see, not just the ones on page 1.

Yes i totally agree so do other people
It is ARSED. ARSED. So grinds my gears when people say asked. How does that make any sense AT ALL???
Yeah loads of people say that
"i cant be asked"
when they should be saying "i cant be arsed"
Reply 354
Apparently everyone else does the button up on their trousers or jeans before doing the zip up. :s-smilie: I don't.
Reply 355
Original post by meatzaper
Um I try to go up and down the stairs in my house without touching the stairs at all... it takes a lot longer but in a way its worth it

In what way is it worth it?
Original post by Planar
In what way is it worth it?

how
Original post by Scientific Calculator
I see violent and sexually explicit images of people I know in my head.

:eek: Such a perv...:colone: I wouldn't want to be your sister.:colone:
Mine are:
- I never drink 'old' water, if it's been left for a couple of hours I can't drink it, it just seems dirty or something.

- I like to let my toast cool down before I put butter on it.

- I have to get out of the bath before I pull the plug cause for some reason I feel like it sucks the energy out of you (weird I know)

- And as a child I used to whisper sentences before repeating them louder just to check I was about to say it right

Whoah this thread makes you realise how much of a freak you are :tongue:
Reply 359
I'm ambidextrous but I prefer to write with my right hand and do most other things with my left hand. The only time I use both hands is in sports i.e. badminton, tennis.

When I go up/down the stairs I have to start with my right foot.

I have to have tic tacs, smarties, skittles etc in pairs.

Cheese and ketchup sandwiches, anyone? :p:

I like my chilli sauce and put it in pretty much everything - I even carry a tiny bottle with me for when I have food out which I get mercilessly teased for :colondollar:

Apparently I have weird hands - my fingers bend in odd directions and are seriously wonky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending