The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Yay, going to see Glee in Manchester later this year :love: so so so excited! And of course excited for S2 on C4 even though I've already seen it, tehe.
Reply 1021
toooo excited for tomorrow!
Reply 1022
Ahhh, the return of Gleeee. :biggrin:

My Sue needs to be back on TV. :tongue:
Reply 1023
i've seen those episodes already, glee doesn't start until feb for me :frown: suppose that means i can focus on exams though..

sue is awesome, i LOVE her. and BIESTE. <3
and this has probably been said a gazillion times but .............. i wish jesse would come back
Does anyone know how I can catch up on the first episode of the 2nd season? I'll be missing it tonight. :frown:
Reply 1025
Original post by userna-me*
Does anyone know how I can catch up on the first episode of the 2nd season? I'll be missing it tonight. :frown:

It'll be on channel 4 catch up.
To anyone who watches Glee online, do you know when it returns (it was off for a Christmas break)
Original post by sheep_go_baa
To anyone who watches Glee online, do you know when it returns (it was off for a Christmas break)

Feb 6th.

*definitely not counting down the days*
Thing I'm in love with Bieste, Mike Chang and Sunshine! In different ways haha!
I love the new Bieste! lol she makes Sue look small.
I'm so happy Glee is back, I can't get enough...and I can't wait for the Britney episode next week :smile:
Why wasn't emma in the first episode? How did things end with her and will last series, I can't remember.
Original post by Terpsikhore
Feb 6th.

*definitely not counting down the days*

Haha, okay, thanks muchly:wink:
The new blonde guy! :coma:
Reply 1033
:ditto:

Sam is quite foxy. :biggrin:
I'm still all about Finn :biggrin:
Cory posted a tweet saying " Hey UK, what do you think of the new Glee?" hes so sweet!
Loved the first ep
I have to say Sam is rather lovely :smile:
At first I thought this was a doctored photo of Lea Michele's face on someone else's body but it's from her GQ shoot!

Original post by ferret123

I adore Sam. :love:
Not feeling the Sam love. I find his lips freakishly plump.

...Wow, that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever type.

Spoiler

Original post by ferret123

The lips just ruin his face! I love his voice though! You can have Sam, I'll take Mike Chang and his abs... :P
Did anyone else find Tina slightly out of tune with the piano in the Asian camp scene?

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
At first I thought this was a doctored photo of Lea Michele's face on someone else's body but it's from her GQ shoot!

Oh my... she looks a bit... wrong. :lolwut:
Really doesn't look like it's her body lol
I didn't know she did a GQ shoot! :d
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest