The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

He can't be dead, he just can't. It's not right! I don't think i've ever been as shocked by any programme i've seen as much as tonights episode :/
Reply 61
still grappling with the magnitude of events. failing to comprehend their sheer intensity. it must be a dream

Original post by FyreFight
I I hope to God they don't try and replace him as the young male with that idiot lab technician.

hahahahaha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Kreuzuerk
still grappling with the magnitude of events. failing to comprehend their sheer intensity. it must be a dream

It must be. That's what I keep telling myself.
Watching it back now on iPlayer (yes, I am that sad), the guy walking away from the burning body has a limp!

Also, burning the body. A gang hallmark in the episode, but also a convenient way to hide the real identity of a body, no?

Tenner says he's still alive.

Edit: Also, the face of the guy shooting/burning the person on the floor is conveniently hidden behind a hood in every shot. I think I'm on to something here.
(edited 13 years ago)
He must still be alive, cause the next one (after part two) says that harry and nikki have blah blah blah... dutch embassy, so presumably he'd have to be alive to be in that episode... :tongue:

prodigal episode
Reply 65
definitely buying into this limp theory. investing my soul.
Reply 66
Original post by LilacTweet
He must still be alive, cause the next one (after part two) says that harry and nikki have blah blah blah... dutch embassy, so presumably he'd have to be alive to be in that episode... :tongue:

prodigal episode

source? *tries not to get to hopeful*
Reply 67

Spoiler

Original post by BookWormShanti
source? *tries not to get to hopeful*

on the bbc website, on upcoming episodes :s-smilie: i dunno i rewatched it, theres noway it's not harry who dies! i don't see how they could've swapped :/
Reply 69
Original post by FyreFight
Watching it back now on iPlayer (yes, I am that sad), the guy walking away from the burning body has a limp!

Also, burning the body. A gang hallmark in the episode, but also a convenient way to hide the real identity of a body, no?

Tenner says he's still alive.

Edit: Also, the face of the guy shooting/burning the person on the floor is conveniently hidden behind a hood in every shot. I think I'm on to something here.

Ooo good shout!

Did not notice that but now you mention it, I see where you are coming from! I hope you are right!
i only got into it recently but im so shocked they killed the cute one! :frown: bad times
Reply 71

Spoiler

Reply 72
I also watched it back, and as well as the limp which I didn't spot, the gun is in a different hand, and when the match is lit, the right hand does not have the tattoo. Not sure if this is right, or if its just wishful thinking!
Reply 73
this cannot be happening!!!
i hope you guys are true and it's just to throw us off!
it's worked, i'm currently having a breakdown! :frown:
Reply 74
Thank the lawd.
I really hope he's not gone, I was sat there utterly stunned at the end of it...that look on Leo's face really didn't help either :frown:
CANNOT WAIT for part 2 tomorrow!
Actually cried! I never cry at films or TV programs! Not Harry :cry:

Now clinging on to the questions raised above, in the hope that its a sly trick!
Reply 78
Stupid Nikki, I thought it was obvious from Harry's message that using phones is very bad, and Leo had told her he thought Harry'd been attacked. I don't think he's dead though, that'd be silly - he's the eye candy for the ladies.
Original post by LilacTweet

prodigal episode

total shock

did see and think this but will have to wait till tomorrow... cant bear to dream and it all to actually be.... over...

Quick Reply

Latest