Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad

:rofl: Love the sound effect.

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
:rofl: Love the sound effect.

Spoiler

:awesome:

Pro tip: Just block all ports except the MSN messenger and ICMP port for their IP address. That way, they'll still have internet connectivity, just not be able to access the internet :p:

Mad Vlad - Devious as ****. :colone:

:awesome:

Pro tip: Just block all ports except the MSN messenger and ICMP port for their IP address. That way, they'll still have internet connectivity, just not be able to access the internet :p:

Mad Vlad - Devious as ****. :colone:

I'm not clever enough to know how exactly to do that, and they'd probably reverse it and get stroppy, 'cos they're a computer scientist too :unimpressed:
Original post by secretmessages
Though a BT HomeHub? :sly:

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/is-it-possible-to-manage-QOS-settings-on-BT-Home-Hub/td-p/76299
Interesting that a more recent version of a bt homehub removes useful settings.
Don't mean to spam, but I'd appreciate if anyone who use translators to fill in this very quick survey. :smile:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P5KHJJV

I should start posting in here again, it's been far too long. :sigh:
Original post by spikeymike

Don't mean to spam, but I'd appreciate if anyone who use translators to fill in this very quick survey. :smile:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P5KHJJV

I should start posting in here again, it's been far too long. :sigh:

:nospam:
EDIT: Deleted posts gone now. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Talking of (non-existent) spam, look at what we have going on here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1556431 :rofl:

*sigh* New user and subscriber, that can only really mean one thing. :rolleyes:

Think Alex has one, or similar at least.

Think Alex has one, or similar at least.

i do indeed have that monitor.
it's £200 on Aria currently:awesome:

I got mine at the beginning of December 2010 for £200.

EDIT: that is revision A01, i have A00. i know it's newer, but i have a feeling there was something up with it. it may be worth having a google and finding out which revision is the better one.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8752
Original post by alexsheppard11
EDIT: that is revision A01, i have A00. i know it's newer, but i have a feeling there was something up with it. it may be worth having a google and finding out which revision is the better one.

Nothing jumps out on a quick Google. Looks like both Aria and PCBuyIt are selling A01 anyway. Might order tonight if I can convince myself that quality is more important than size :awesome:

Might order a new keyboard and mouse while I'm at it. Any recommendations?
Original post by Planto
Nothing jumps out on a quick Google. Looks like both Aria and PCBuyIt are selling A01 anyway. Might order tonight if I can convince myself that quality is more important than size :awesome:

Usage? Budget? Mac or PC? USB or PS/2 ? :mmm:

Ahhh good ol' tech soc. :proud:
Original post by Planto

Original post by Planto

I'd go for it. You won't find a half decent IPS monitor for sub £200
Reply 8755
I'd go for it. You won't find a half decent IPS monitor for sub £200

Aye, I was in the market for a 24" TN panel originally. Still sort of debating whether the IPS is worth the cut in size.
Original post by Planto

Original post by Planto
Aye, I was in the market for a 24" TN panel originally. Still sort of debating whether the IPS is worth the cut in size.

tis only 1" smaller!:awesome:
Reply 8757
tis only 1" smaller!:awesome:

Indeed, but that also makes it only 1" bigger than my current monitor :P
Original post by Planto
Indeed, but that also makes it only 1" bigger than my current monitor :P

But the resolution is the same, is it not?
Reply 8759
But the resolution is the same, is it not?

Yus, but I'm thinking for movies and whatnot. But having said that, I'm probably going to end up buying a TV later this year anyway after I move out of my current house and no longer have the luxury of a free 47" HDTV :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending