The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Hello fellow Gleek :biggrin: feel free to join in and possibly join us all for group therapy should we become even more obsessed than we seem to be already :s-smilie:

I don't know if that's possible :redface:.

There's a boy at my school called Finn, and in Chemistry the other day, my teacher asked him to answer a question and I got all confused and excited because I momentarily thought he was talking about the character :redface:.
Original post by Expecto_Patronum

I don't know if that's possible :redface:.

There's a boy at my school called Finn, and in Chemistry the other day, my teacher asked him to answer a question and I got all confused and excited because I momentarily thought he was talking about the character :redface:.

Haha, that is bad! :p: Everytime I watch Friends now and hear the name Rachel I'm like 'where, WHERE?'. I really need to calm down tonight otherwise by the time Glee comes on I'll have exploded.
I am frantically trying to do my homework before Glee comes on so I can give it my full attention :biggrin:

Although when I say 'frantically', I mean being on here and facebook and youtube... :smile:
Haha, that is bad! :p: Everytime I watch Friends now and hear the name Rachel I'm like 'where, WHERE?'. I really need to calm down tonight otherwise by the time Glee comes on I'll have exploded.

I always get told off by my friends for not talking about anything else on Tuesdays.
"Can we stop talking about Glee now...?"
"No."
:tongue:
Original post by Spectrum~

I am frantically trying to do my homework before Glee comes on so I can give it my full attention :biggrin:

Although when I say 'frantically', I mean being on here and facebook and youtube... :smile:

Like a true Gleek!! Nice Single Ladies in your sig :smile:
I always get told off by my friends for not talking about anything else on Tuesdays.
"No."

I know what you mean, I fill my emails and texts with it too and people just act as though I'm crazy. Well, if this is what crazy is I'm proud to be it :p:

I'm sure in a few months/years/decades/lifetimes I'll get over Glee and become fangirly over something else. Or I'll become one of those boring people who doesn't really like anything :s-smilie:
"No."

Me too! Especially the ones that don't like it :redface:

Like a true Gleek!! Nice Single Ladies in your sig :smile:

Thanks! That moment is one of my all time faves, and when I decided that this programme is awesome :biggrin:
Time to go turn the TV on ready! *explodes with excitement*
I know what you mean, I fill my emails and texts with it too and people just act as though I'm crazy. Well, if this is what crazy is I'm proud to be it :p:

I'm sure in a few months/years/decades/lifetimes I'll get over Glee and become fangirly over something else. Or I'll become one of those boring people who doesn't really like anything :s-smilie:

I am lucky enough to have friends who love it, and one in particular who is totally obsessed like me :biggrin:.

:eek: Get over Glee?! Never :redface:.

Time to go turn the TV on ready! *explodes with excitement*

*out of action for the following 60 minutes* aside from possibly the annoying ad breaks.
'Don't answer that'

:rofl: Emma makes me laugh.
'Don't answer that'

:rofl: Emma makes me laugh.

'Maybe you should storm out' :biggrin:
Mum: Who's that blonde one doing all the acrobats?

Me: *this is my chance to tell her the whole history of Glee and Heather Morris*
'Maybe you should storm out' :biggrin:

I do love Emma! :tongue:

Mum: Who's that blonde one doing all the acrobats?

Me: *this is my chance to tell her the whole history of Glee and Heather Morris*

LOL! I was shushing my mum rather obviously during Soul Sister- anyone else think the Warblers should have won? And she paid NO attention to Glee apart from asking whether the old people was the Glee cast dressed up!

I think the Xmas episode next week is my favourite episode of series 2 so far except for maybe tomorrow's ep... :tongue:
Question: What the hell are 'klainebows'? :lolwut: Klaine fandom are too crazy for me!
Original post by diamonddust
I do love Emma! :tongue:

LOL! I was shushing my mum rather obviously during Soul Sister- anyone else think the Warblers should have won? And she paid NO attention to Glee apart from asking whether the old people was the Glee cast dressed up!

I think the Xmas episode next week is my favourite episode of series 2 so far except for maybe tomorrow's ep... :tongue:

I think they were right to tie, I loved the ND dancing :biggrin: I loved the Christmas episode too, I had their Christmas album on repeat through December :s-smilie: Tomorrow's is going to be amazing!!

Question: What the hell are 'klainebows'? :lolwut: Klaine fandom are too crazy for me!

:rofl: I thought we were crazy. Now, not so much.
Reply 1256

Haha, have you found out what it means yet? I'm actually curious! And I agree, the Warblers should have won - everyone in New Directions is angry, and Soul Sister is sooo beautiful! :biggrin:
I think they were right to tie, I loved the ND dancing :biggrin: I loved the Christmas episode too, I had their Christmas album on repeat through December :s-smilie: Tomorrow's is going to be amazing!!

:rofl: I thought we were crazy. Now, not so much.

:no: We ain't crazy girl! They are! :afraid: :tongue:
I feel a bit cheated actually! I was listening to BICO on my ipod for the billionth time (as you do!) and I've heartbroken that the 'Oooh your lips look delicious' line is on the CD, TWICE but they cut it out on the actual episode! Too much exhomo for Fox? :tongue:
I'm ashamed to say that is literally the only song I've listened to from the entire Christmas album and I was like *interesting* when I heard it before I even knew about Blaine... :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Haha, have you found out what it means yet? I'm actually curious! And I agree, the Warblers should have won - everyone in New Directions is angry, and Soul Sister is sooo beautiful! :biggrin:

All I can find is http://www.cheekytweets.com/search.html?q=%23KLAINEBOWS which is worrying the hell out of me! :afraid:
I have to admit I lol'd at Kurt CoBlaine- that's actually hilarious! I keep seeing this phrase: 'after the Raine comes the Klainebow'. I think it's *whispers* some sort of fangirl code for Rachel/Blaine and the eventual relationship Kurt/Blaine will have.... I feel like a proper little sherlock! :holmes:

Darren Criss actually hypnotises me! I was watching Soul Sister with the gooiest grin on my face ever and singing along. I kept noticing really hot background Warblers which didn't help! :tongue: I do love good old New Directions and I'm starting to *gasp* warm to Rachel!
I'm actually so excited! I was lurking on the Glee forums and someone posted a picture of a CD cover. Looks like the Warblers will have their own album! *dies* :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1258
:no: We ain't crazy girl! They are! :afraid: :tongue:
I feel a bit cheated actually! I was listening to BICO on my ipod for the billionth time (as you do!) and I've heartbroken that the 'Oooh your lips look delicious' line is on the CD, TWICE but they cut it out on the actual episode! Too much exhomo for Fox? :tongue:
I'm ashamed to say that is literally the only song I've listened to from the entire Christmas album and I was like *interesting* when I heard it before I even knew about Blaine... :tongue:

All I can find is http://www.cheekytweets.com/search.html?q=%23KLAINEBOWS which is worrying the hell out of me! :afraid:
I have to admit I lol'd at Kurt CoBlaine- that's actually hilarious! I keep seeing this phrase: 'after the Raine comes the Klainebow'. I think it's *whispers* some sort of fangirl code for Rachel/Blaine and the eventual relationship Kurt/Blaine will have.... I feel like a proper little sherlock! :holmes:

Darren Criss actually hypnotises me! I was watching Soul Sister with the gooiest grin on my face ever and singing along. I kept noticing really hot background Warblers which didn't help! :tongue: I do love good old New Directions and I'm starting to *gasp* warm to Rachel!
I'm actually so excited! I was lurking on the Glee forums and someone posted a picture of a CD cover. Looks like the Warblers will have their own album! *dies* :biggrin:

Ooh, that would be amazing!! I have actually been wondering about this - the Warblers are amazing, and I love how they have a very different style from New Directions. Really hope they'll actually do it!

I'm really new into this whole fanthing, so thanks a lot Sherlock! I didn't even know what Klaine meant untill I visited this thread :redface:
Original post by Ambs
Ooh, that would be amazing!! I have actually been wondering about this - the Warblers are amazing, and I love how they have a very different style from New Directions. Really hope they'll actually do it!

I'm really new into this whole fanthing, so thanks a lot Sherlock! I didn't even know what Klaine meant untill I visited this thread :redface:

:five: Klaine... :love:
I need a link to watch tomorrow's episode haha! I've been waiting for WEEKS! :tongue:
Yeah, that's what I love about Glee in general actually. Each Glee club we see is different and has a different dynamic- Vocal Adrenaline were just weird and creepy, The Warblers are a bit uptight and acapella but amazing when they perform thanks to their wonderful soloist :love: and New Directions are.... New Directions! :wink:
I've always been a little jealous of Rachel. I wish Idina Menzel was MY mum! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest