The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

GUYSS look what I found :biggrin:
Chord (Sam) on Ellen for anyone interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HfPoyKHTt8

I'm trying to pass the time but have seen all Chris/Darren interviews so have moved on...
Original post by sheep_go_baa
GUYSS look what I found :biggrin:

:rofl:
Reply 1643
Original post by diamonddust
OMG Need You Know! :dance:
I need to be in Glee club! How yummy is Puck?
I'm SO excited for the next ep! Not so much the episode after that! But definately the episode after that and especially the epsiode after that one! :ninja:

I'm sorry hun! :hugs: Like e hine e says, their loss!
Oh hun! You're allowed (to borrow) Darren Criss! :tongue: Just until you feel better...
Silly optician!

Thanks lady!

Yup, feeling a lot better already!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

I do NOT like Dave Karakofsky. Though part of me thinks the actor is a bit cute... :redface:
OMG yay! Random Warblers song! Bills Bills Bills! :dance:

Blaine jumping on furniture again... :rolleues:
I LOVE Kurt's dancing. I don't want him to ever change!
Original post by Ambs
Thanks lady!

Yup, feeling a lot better already!

Oh the seeeexxxiness!

I'm dying right now, double Darren Criss! Singing and photo! :sigh:
And is it wrong I love his speaking voice? :blush:

OMG yay! Random Warblers song! Bills Bills Bills! :dance:

Blaine jumping on furniture again... :rolleues:
I LOVE Kurt's dancing. I don't want him to ever change!

I wish it was acceptable to dance around on furniture in reality. I would do it all the time :biggrin:

I hate that this is a Kurt-lite episode GLEE IS NOT GLEE WITHOUT KURT.
Blaine loves football, I love scarves! :rofl:

OMG I love Rachel's shirtdress!
Original post by e hine e
I wish it was acceptable to dance around on furniture in reality. I would do it all the time :biggrin:

I hate that this is a Kurt-lite episode GLEE IS NOT GLEE WITHOUT KURT.

W...wait. You mean it's not? :puppyeyes: Does that mean it's also not ok to throw paper all over the place and (dapper...ly) sexually harrass someone through song??? Oh Blaine, you're such a rubbish example! :cry:

I agree with that statement. Glee= the Kurt show. Even Rachel Berry knows that! :tongue:
Btw, I'm liking her more and more!
And I love the first quote in your sig! I love them all but that one especially!

Spoiler

What's with all these breaks? And this episode isn't really that good... :colone:
Reply 1650

Spoiler

I'm having to wait to watch as it's 10 minutes longer tonight and my mum and I always take it in turns to watch glee first one monday and her baby show first the next. It was my turn to watch Glee first tonight but if I had done it would have run into her show :rolleyes: TY PI CAL. I totally forgot that song was in this episode though!! My friend has a huge thing for Puck and his bad boy image lol

I'm having nightmares that E4 will decide to take a break in this second season at some point as they haven't yet and they did last season and we're getting closer and closer to the US eps as each week passes but radio times has next weeks ep in still so phew...for now. If they go to a break before ep 16 (or ever) I'll not be responsible for my actions.

Spoiler

W...wait. You mean it's not? :puppyeyes: Does that mean it's also not ok to throw paper all over the place and (dapper...ly) sexually harrass someone through song??? Oh Blaine, you're such a rubbish example! :cry:

I agree with that statement. Glee= the Kurt show. Even Rachel Berry knows that! :tongue:
Btw, I'm liking her more and more!
And I love the first quote in your sig! I love them all but that one especially!

Spoiler

What's with all these breaks? And this episode isn't really that good... :colone:

I'm still waiting to watch it! I caught myself singing the MTV song out loud earlier :facepalm:

I think we should make it okay to dance on furniture and throw paper around. It's the future!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Never Been Kissed was so well done, I've always been a Chris Colfer-aholic since the pilot :biggrin: He's so amazing, plus his blue coat in that episode was gorgeous. I want a lot of Kurt's clothes (not the really out there ones obviously, I like to blend in slightly).

I'm off to watch the superbowl ep now. Excitement is a plenty :biggrin:
So I was just watching a fanvid and

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just saw Blaine and Kurt dancing...
*did not melt*
Reply 1655

Spoiler

I do NOT like Dave Karakofsky. Though part of me thinks the actor is a bit cute... :redface:

No, not really. I never visited (I've only been to the UK three times :tongue:) and I read some things on here and on other websites that really put me off. And to be really honest: I never expected that it would come to this, so I didn't think carefully enough about my insurance choices. The only thing I ever really wanted was to study at a great university, so studying has become a goal rather than a means to get to other things (like a job :redface:), if you know what I mean. And it's just really hard to accept that I'll have to settle for something 'average'.

After four gap years I'm not too excited about it anymore! I have been through a lot of health problems that kept me at home, so nothing too exciting there. Also, I don't know what to do with myself for another year except get a job. Thanks for the advice; you are right and I really should take it to heart, but I can't. I really think I'll reapply and look at some US universities as well. They should be pretty good at English too, right? :tongue:

Karofsky: I wouldn't say cute, but that actor definitely is wildly talented!
:drool:
Reply 1657
Never Been Kissed was so well done, I've always been a Chris Colfer-aholic since the pilot :biggrin: He's so amazing, plus his blue coat in that episode was gorgeous. I want a lot of Kurt's clothes (not the really out there ones obviously, I like to blend in slightly).

I'm off to watch the superbowl ep now. Excitement is a plenty :biggrin:

I want that cream coloured knitted scarf from Silly Love Songs!! Have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 1658
Oh the seeeexxxiness!

I'm dying right now, double Darren Criss! Singing and photo! :sigh:
And is it wrong I love his speaking voice? :blush:

Not at all! You should watch that LOLcat thing he did the voice for then :tongue:
Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest