The Student Room Group

Recommend me some good ciders please

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
thatchers is generally good stuff, also orchard pig ciders are awesome, but im not sure if any of them make it out of somerset
Reply 41
Original post by bestofyou
damn, you beat me, where do you get your savannah at? I found it in SA and haven't seen if since I left

ASDA have it often, and I think sainsburys.

My local 'spoons has it too.

It is made by one of the biggest beer brewing companies in the world - it's actually pretty commercial. However, for a commercial cider it is really rather enjoyable!

I like it particularly because of it's extremely distinctive and easy taste more than it being a really good cider.
Original post by Manitude
ASDA have it often, and I think sainsburys.

My local 'spoons has it too.

It is made by one of the biggest beer brewing companies in the world - it's actually pretty commercial. However, for a commercial cider it is really rather enjoyable!

I like it particularly because of it's extremely distinctive and easy taste more than it being a really good cider.

What able Hunters Dry? Have you seen it before? South African as well I think
Reply 43
Original post by bestofyou
What able Hunters Dry? Have you seen it before? South African as well I think

I've not heard of that. I don't know any south african ciders other than savanna dry.
In fact, I don't know of any african ciders other than savanna at all :O

I wonder if I could get my hands on some Tuska though...I didn't drink beer when I went to kenya but I'd be interested to try some now.
Original post by Manitude
I've not heard of that. I don't know any south african ciders other than savanna dry.
In fact, I don't know of any african ciders other than savanna at all :O

I wonder if I could get my hands on some Tuska though...I didn't drink beer when I went to kenya but I'd be interested to try some now.

Hunters Dry is nicer than Savanah. 5.5% but.

Quick Reply

Latest