The Student Room Group

??

??
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm just waiting for Mr Smurf to turn up. :colonhash:
Reply 2
I feel your pain. Foreign girls are a hundred times harder to approach than girls from one's own country. You're battling against the odds...
Reply 3
Its ok bro

The problem most likely isnt your race...probably your confidence

(edited 13 years ago)
Solution: Chinese girl
Reply 5
I don't really think english boys really like chinese girls as much as you may think?

im not surprised :wink:
Original post by Mandaly
I feel your pain. Foreign girls are a hundred times harder to approach than girls from one's own country. You're battling against the odds...

Really? English girls are more easy from my experience.
Reply 8
Original post by aeterno

hehe...can u send ur MSN to me... thats a convenient way to talk to u, cos im new here... it is quite unfamiliar
Go up to a girl and say "Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room, you can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room". She'll be all over you
Reply 10
Original post by david123
hehe...can u send ur MSN to me... thats a convenient way to talk to u, cos im new here... it is quite unfamiliar

:lolwut: I think we've estabished that the problem is that you come on too strong :colonhash:
Original post by johnnn
I don't really think english boys really like chinese girls as much as you may think?

Chinese girls. :sogood:
Original post by aeterno

Hahaha. Fun times ahead, aeterno. :L
Reply 13
Original post by aeterno
:lolwut: I think we've estabished that the problem is that you come on too strong :colonhash:

hmm..... cos I have to refresh this page times and times to see new posts...
its tooooo unconvenient...
dont misunderstand me....
Reply 14
Original post by Gaeilgeoir
Hahaha. Fun times ahead, aeterno. :L

I know. I'm screwed. I would say I stepped right into that one...but...:no:
Reply 15
hmm..... cos I have to refresh this page times and times to see new posts...
its tooooo unconvenient...
dont misunderstand me....

It doesn't make it any less weird. Besides I quote you in my replies to you, which should show in your 'Who Quoted Me' box. Problem = solved.
Original post by Isildur1

woah that guy is the man!
Lol This thread is funny. But not funny enough without Mr smurf. Come on Smurfy where are ya?
Reply 18
Original post by aeterno
It doesn't make it any less weird. Besides I quote you in my replies to you, which should show in your 'Who Quoted Me' box. Problem = solved.

OMG.... u r drunk...and kid me....
soooooo sad...
hehe
Do you have the small penis? I think that's the issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending