The Student Room Group

Is it ok to wear a Superdray hooded shirt on a night out clubbing or ......

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
looks a bit warm for a club...

'hobo' hoody - more like HOMO hoody amirite?
Reply 3
You'll get really hot in a hoodie. And most clubs have a dress code, I think you should wear a shirt.
Original post by bestofyou
I don't really like anything thats superdry brand...I associate them with chavs

lol you joking?
Reply 5
i know quite a few people that wear them clubbing, but also during the day... but its like i wear stuff during the day that i also wear clubbing, its how you dress it up or down...
Original post by Megaloblastic
'hobo' hoody - more like HOMO hoody amirite?

Not really. Homosexuality is the psychological condition of feeling sexual and emotional attraction to members of the same sex. I'm pretty sure that this garment doesn't have the magical ability to alter the wearer's ingrained sense of attraction.
Reply 7
Original post by PonchoKid
i know quite a few people that wear them clubbing, but also during the day... but its like i wear stuff during the day that i also wear clubbing, its how you dress it up or down...

I was thinking of wearing them with a nice pair of navy blue jeans and high-top trainers or military boots. What do you think?
Reply 8
Just throw something on, have you really got eighty quid to throw at that? If you're hot, you'll pull in anything, and who cares about anything else? It is nice though.
Reply 9
Original post by a_t
looks a bit warm for a club...

Is that a no then? What do you think of the style?
Original post by Chris Ashby
I was thinking of wearing them with a nice pair of navy blue jeans and high-top trainers or military boots. What do you think?

yeah. deffinatly. its a top that can be used of many different occasions, so well worth it [= id go with the high tops. im not keen on guys with military boots on, but thats up to you [=
Reply 11
Superdray is probably counterfeit I recommend buying genuine goods.
Reply 12
no, sadly.lol

Obviously chavs wouldn't wear the lumberjack style hoodies, or superdry demin jeans when walking around looking hard as ****. But in my area they all wear the brightly coloured henleys hoodies or various colours of the infamous superdry jacket.

So I tend not to buy any superdry brand. Although I can imagine all chavs wearing anything with superdry on it to a club. Not day to day as their hard as **** clothes, but to a club yes

How many zips does one need? :holmes:
Reply 13
Original post by Chris Ashby
Is that a no then? What do you think of the style?

It's not really the sort of thing I'd wear I'm more into leather lol, but I definitely wouldn't wear it to a club, out and about in town is your best bet
Reply 14
A couple of clubs I know don't let anyone in wearing Henleys or SuperDry, so that could be an issue. I don't think the style is particularly well suited to a club either, personally.
Reply 15
I wouldn't ever wear anything with a hood to a club tbh...
I've seen some people wearing them in Oxford - but I think clubs there are slightly more casual anyway.
Reply 17
Original post by NeonIndian
How many zips does one need? :holmes:

The real question is, how many zips does one need to make one look like a douchebag? :holmes:
no, sadly.lol

Obviously chavs wouldn't wear the lumberjack style hoodies, or superdry demin jeans when walking around looking hard as ****. But in my area they all wear the brightly coloured henleys hoodies or various colours of the infamous superdry jacket.

So I tend not to buy any superdry brand. Although I can imagine all chavs wearing anything with superdry on it to a club. Not day to day as their hard as **** clothes, but to a club yes

I think you're generalizing and labeling a proportionality high percentage of people 'chavs'

Real chavs only wear Nike tracksuits and Burberry but yeah there are some ***** who walk around in Superdry thinking they're solid.

If you would really choose not to wear a brand of clothing just because you saw some 'chavs' sporting it you are really shallow, pathetic, ignorant and naïve. Don't let the clothes you wear define you.
The hoodies are nice - my mate wears something like that out clubbing down here, so he can look decent if its a bit cold, but can be versatile and all that. :smile:

Mostly, it depends on where you're going clubbing, tbh. Down here you turn up in a fluorescent tutu and you won't be turned away. Back in london, you do something as simple as wear trainers and you can't get in.

Quick Reply

Latest