The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Yorks Viking Raid Pub Crawl

I'll be a fresher this year in September and am interested in going to the viking raid pub Crawl, but I haven't been to one before, I have few questions. 1). When you buy ticket is it an electronic ticket on your phone or do you have to collect it from somewhere.
2).Can you go to different pubs in any order that you like or is it in a specific order of which to attend.
3).Are the drinks free at this pub Ccrawl or do I need to pay for it myself and also is a bus or taxi required to travel between different pubs on the Crawl.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'll be a fresher this year in September and am interested in going to the viking raid pub Crawl, but I haven't been to one before, I have few questions. 1). When you buy ticket is it an electronic ticket on your phone or do you have to collect it from somewhere.
2).Can you go to different pubs in any order that you like or is it in a specific order of which to attend.
3).Are the drinks free at this pub Ccrawl or do I need to pay for it myself and also is a bus or taxi required to travel between different pubs on the Crawl.

1. It's an electronic ticket that you then use to collect your T-shirt on campus (wearing your Viking Raid t-shirt allows you to get into each pub)
2. Each colour T-shirt has a different route that is recommended to follow, but you can just go to any, on your route, especially if the queues are long
3. There's a free bus from campus, again if you're wearing the t-shirt just for people going on the pub crawl. You do need to pay for the drinks yourself since the pubs are not university owned, but you have free entry to whichever club you end the night in :smile:
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending