The Student Room Group

Do you plan in advance what you are going to wear in the coming week?

no for myself
Usually.
nope :smile:
I tend to stick to mostly 3 pairs of trousers and 4 tops, so I just rotate them with wearing and washing, so no there's no planning, I just grab whichever is clean on the clothes horse.
I plan it insofar as I have to iron it all for the coming week
I keep my work wardrobe extremely limited so, in a sense, yes. I've five t-shirts and two pairs of jeans.

Outside of work, no.
(edited 1 year ago)
As a rule I have not a plan what I wear on the next day. :redface: When I am on my holidays, it is different.
nah
I would say that I kind of do, I will tend to plan on wearing certain clothes on the weekend due to going out and about more whereas during the week I will still kind of plan what I will wear but less restrictive due to not really going out all the time.

On holiday though more so abroad in a hot country for example Spain, I will be slightly less planning as I will generally just be either in my swimsuit(one piece) all the time and just put a skirt on with it and maybe a little cover if it gets cold the majority of the time
(edited 1 year ago)
Not usually no.
Then again i have to wear uniform for work 5 days a week.
i plan depending on how formal the event is or whether its a celebratory event, but otherwise I'll think about it the night before or the morning of so I can get it ironed.

usually, i wont
I do, when I know that I'm going out or to an event I like to picture my outfit during the week. Sometimes - and I know it's terrible - I picture myself at the venue or location, and what a photo would look like with the outfit I'm planning. But usually by the time the day comes around I've changed my mind and end up wearing something differently. Five days is a long time in fashion, or more accurately I'm super indecisive :h:
well i go to school during the week so i have a uniform but at the weekends ill just wear whatevers in my wardrobe unless i have family coming over or theres a special occasion then ill plan the weekend before

Quick Reply

Latest