The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
:hugs: I know online is not the same, but I'm here for you! Being a Gleek used to be a very lonely experience before I discovered this thread, I'm so glad I 'met' you guys :biggrin:

I'm glad I 'met' you all too! My sister came back though...

I don't like One Bourbon, One Beer...

I'm so excited! Next week is Sexy so you know what next week is.... Original Songs! *dies* :biggrin:

I love this show so frigging much! LMAO! 'Heeeeeeeeey seeeeeexy lady!'
Reply 2221
Original post by e hine e
I'm so glad I met you all too :hugs: I feel like Santana the weepy drunk now.

About drunk Glee characters; I was rewatching some Season 1 episodes and this quote just had me in stitches: 'I was so jazzed about sobering up and starting a new life; I had to stop at a bar to get a drink just to calm down!' :rofl: April is amazing.

And hugs all around! :biggrin: I love you guy!

Original post by shinobi93
I wish I had actually could fight the TV off my family, instead of having to 4od BIOTA now to rewatch it. I do love that 'Blaine' was trending on Twitter though, although I do kinda want to shout at a lot of the people "Just wait for the next couple of episodes!". It feels like I'm from the future.

I know that anyone can just watch those episodes online and that it's nothing special to watch Glee at US tempo, but I can't help feeling slightly superior when someone is talking about Season 1 (we haven't got to Season 2 yet here in Belgium). It really doesn't make any sense at all :tongue:

Original post by KingMessi
:frown: It sucks, doesn't it...

Oh well. I can catch up on Glee on a beach in Florida knowing that I've done well.

Has Glee been good this season?

And, yes, I was on the Oxford thread....did you get in?

Now that's something to look forward to! I'm actually jealous! Yes, I think Season 2 is amazing, and way better than the first. I'm sure you'll love it :biggrin:

No, did you? I didn't get into any of the universities I really wanted to go to, so I'm probably reapplying.
:console: I feel for you. A lot of the twitter comments were making me groan and lol at the same time-everyone yapping about how he was straight now (:s-smilie:) then others saying him being gay was a waste.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love Mike Chang's expressions!

I love Figgins! He just gives me jokes! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm glad Blaine is gay and I'm glad Darren is straight! :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

I'm glad I 'met' you all too! My sister came back though...

I don't like One Bourbon, One Beer...

I'm so excited! Next week is Sexy so you know what next week is.... Original Songs! *dies* :biggrin:

I love this show so frigging much! LMAO! 'Heeeeeeeeey seeeeeexy lady!'

CAN'T WAIT FOR

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love Mike Chang's expressions!

I love Figgins! He just gives me jokes! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm glad Blaine is gay and I'm glad Darren is straight! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
About drunk Glee characters; I was rewatching some Season 1 episodes and this quote just had me in stitches: 'I was so jazzed about sobering up and starting a new life; I had to stop at a bar to get a drink just to calm down!' :rofl: April is amazing.

And hugs all around! :biggrin: I love you guy!

I know that anyone can just watch those episodes online and that it's nothing special to watch Glee at US tempo, but I can't help feeling slightly superior when someone is talking about Season 1 (we haven't got to Season 2 yet here in Belgium). It really doesn't make any sense at all :tongue:

April is amazing-I just hope her storylines this season are better. I hated the roller disco idea, it just seemed like a waste. I feel superior too...although there's really no reason for me too as because I'm surrounded by no Glee loving people when I talk about future episodes their eyes just glaze over and they ignore me.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was so lucky I wasn't on the Glee forums then!

Spoiler

The punctuation in this post is all kinds of wrong but I'm shattered so it'll have to do :s-smilie:

EDIT:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I was so lucky I wasn't on the Glee forums then!

Spoiler

The punctuation in this post is all kinds of wrong but I'm shattered so it'll have to do :s-smilie:

EDIT:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Song spam

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Song spam

Spoiler

:rofl: I love how they tell people off on the shipper threads on there. I can't believe they post Raine gifs :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Has anyone seen this?
short (weird) film with Chris Colfer.
I just went on the Raine thread out of curiosity and it's so hilarious in there! Calling themselves hobbits and making up code names for an operation to make their ship thread grow :s-smilie: I think the reason people want that relationship is because Blaine is the only decent guy on the show in all honesty. We need more Blaines. I honestly think Jesse is the next best thing though.

I've just realised how weird this post would read to someone not familiar with Glee. A few months ago I wouldn't have known anything about Raine or hobbits...I didn't even know what a ship was. I was so uneducated. That reminds me, before I was on the Glee facebook page and someone had mentioned Klaine and another person said 'I know who Blaine is but could someone tell me who Klaine is' :rofl:
:rofl: I love how they tell people off on the shipper threads on there. I can't believe they post Raine gifs :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Has anyone seen this?
short (weird) film with Chris Colfer.

Weird, huh? I hate fanon couples trying to act like anyone cares about their ship apart from them! It's like, no... who HASN'T kissed someone they don't fancy while drunk? It extends to sexuality too, I guess!

Spoiler

Am I a freak? Like am I as bad as the weirdo Hevans/Raine fans? :s-smilie:

I just went on the Raine thread out of curiosity and it's so hilarious in there! Calling themselves hobbits and making up code names for an operation to make their ship thread grow :s-smilie: I think the reason people want that relationship is because Blaine is the only decent guy on the show in all honesty. We need more Blaines. I honestly think Jesse is the next best thing though.

I've just realised how weird this post would read to someone not familiar with Glee. A few months ago I wouldn't have known anything about Raine or hobbits...I didn't even know what a ship was. I was so uneducated. That reminds me, before I was on the Glee facebook page and someone had mentioned Klaine and another person said 'I know who Blaine is but could someone tell me who Klaine is' :rofl:

LMAO!

Blaine isn't even that short! :sad: I like Raine's 'couple' name and I think Lea and Darren's voices suit but... BLAINE IS GAY! Just had to put it out there.
We really do need more Blaines! (And Darrens!). I love Jesse too, I actually *gasp* liked Rachel with him because it felt more 'real' than Rachel and Finn and they're so similar but at the same time they compliment each other. Also, I'm convinced Jesse was starting to sincerely like Rachel before Shelby put her oar in...

LMAO! I laugh at myself! I was so reluctant to use the terminology, didn't consider myself a Gleek in any way because I never listened to the songs outside episodes or look for spoilers or more than occasionally talk about it and look at me- look at US- now!
Random: IWHYH... still making me cry. Damn you and your talent Chris Colfer!
dear glee lovers; I'm absolutely in love with Mike Chang.
anyone else notice how although everyone else was going mental, Mike and Tina were still doing a weird dance-y thing together? adorable.
Anyone know the reason for the massive gap in America? I just want the last two episodes already... oh well... next week one will be downloading its way to my lovely computer.
Original post by hothedgehog

Original post by hothedgehog
Anyone know the reason for the massive gap in America? I just want the last two episodes already... oh well... next week one will be downloading its way to my lovely computer.

They usually have a hiatus and they wanted this to end in May so it had to have a huge gap-it was made a week longer due to another show being put back. I think they're doing it to drive us crazy. What do you mean by the last two episodes?
Original post by #persephone
dear glee lovers; I'm absolutely in love with Mike Chang.
anyone else notice how although everyone else was going mental, Mike and Tina were still doing a weird dance-y thing together? adorable.

I was in love with Mike Chang for a while... now I'm just in love with his hilarious expressions. I'm now in love with Blaine... well... Darren Criss more than Blaine! :tongue: :awesome:

Mike and Tina are so cute together! I just wish they were actually developed...
They usually have a hiatus and they wanted this to end in May so it had to have a huge gap-it was made a week longer due to another show being put back. I think they're doing it to drive us crazy. What do you mean by the last two episodes?

Seriously? Is that the only reason... there've been so so so many hiatuses(?!) in this season. And by the last two episodes I mean the last two episodes in the season which we're waiting for....
Reply 2239
I love Blane so much! I'm not watching the American shows so I've just finished watching Blame it on the alcohol, but I'd totally excited! Aww, I really really hope Blane+Kurt, and then Santana+Brittany, and I'd like Jesse to turn into a nice guy and then get back with Rachel. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest