The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

How long does it take after interview to recieve an offer or an unsucessful?

Hi every1!

Just wanted to know how long you can expect to wait for hudds to get back to you follwing an interview and how they communicate with you i.e email, letter or Ucas track??!!

Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance from a very anxious Rachey!!!!:smile:
Reply 1
***********Bump****************
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey I'm not sure about after an interview, as my UCAS application was late my first five universities wouldn't consider my application. I went through UCAS Extra and added Huddersfield on a Friday.. By the following Monday afternoon I had a Conditional Offer from them.. So it could be within the next few days, hopefully.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you for replying.
I also was a late applicant, submitted to Huddersfilef last Monday had an invite for interview on the Wednesday (which I attended yesterday).

How did they communicate to you your offer? Via UCAS or email?

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by rachey13
Thank you for replying.
I also was a late applicant, submitted to Huddersfilef last Monday had an invite for interview on the Wednesday (which I attended yesterday).

How did they communicate to you your offer? Via UCAS or email?

Thank you!

You will receive an email noting your UCAS track has updated. The ultimate decision will be shown on track though.
Reply 5
Through UCAS, they then sent me an email confirming their decision. Also they sent me another email with a username and password to get onto their social website.
Reply 6
Original post by JTS1992
Through UCAS, they then sent me an email confirming their decision. Also they sent me another email with a username and password to get onto their social website.

Thanks for that, fingers crossed for an email!!

Good Luck with your studies too!
Reply 7
Just Firmed my Unconditional offer for Science Foundation! Get in!!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by rachey13
Just Firmed my Unconditional offer for Science Foundation! Get in!!!!!

Congrats :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending