The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Hi anyone attended an interview for the role of CSC- HMRC (044R). How did you think it went?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I attended an interview at Bathgate also, I'd think it went well. I wasn't very well on that day, but I still think I pulled it off.
I had my interview a few weeks ago at East Kilbride. I think the interview went pretty well but still not received any news.
Had mine in Nottingham..I think it went well bt no news from them as well
Reply 4
Got a provisional offer email last night. I am so happy I got the job.
(edited 7 years ago)
Where did you apply for.
Had an email last night that I've passed the interview. I wl be put on reserve list or wl be get provisional offer bt they are sorry they can confirm which one I wl get as at last night .
Original post by Belkab2000
Had an email last night that I've passed the interview. I wl be put on reserve list or wl be get provisional offer bt they are sorry they can confirm which one I wl get as at last night .

I got the same email, applied for East Kilbride.
Reply 8
Original post by Belkab2000
Where did you apply for.

Bathgate
Original post by JWinters19
I got the same email, applied for East Kilbride.

Does that mean some ppl in ur location hv received provisional offer.
Reply 10
Has anyone received a provisional offer for East Kilbride? I don't know what to make of the "we`ll be in touch in ten days" email.
Reply 11
Original post by Priscal
Bathgate

Hi, me too.
Reply 12
Hi, did you get the provisional offer too?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Priscal I received a provisional offer for Bathgate as well. Have you accepted the offer and if so have you been contacted about pre employment checks yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Oshortone
Hi Priscal I received a provisional offer for Bathgate as well. Have you accepted the offer and if so have you been contacted about pre employment checks yet?

I have heard nothing back since I accepted the offer.
I haven't heard anything either, apart from return email stating that they would contact me within 48hrs about pre employment checks.
Reply 16
That's is all have got too so far since I accepted the offer. It's passed 48 hours now, and I hope it's not another waiting game. People have started to receive the pre employment checks on the other forum. I have started to panic, such a relief that someone from the same location as me still waiting too.
Will keep you posted if I get any more emails re: employment checks. Would Appreciate it if you too would keep me posted if you receive any contact regarding pre employment checks etc. That way we see if things progress at the same time. Thanks in Advance.
Reply 18
Original post by Oshortone
Will keep you posted if I get any more emails re: employment checks. Would Appreciate it if you too would keep me posted if you receive any contact regarding pre employment checks etc. That way we see if things progress at the same time. Thanks in Advance.

Yes I'll let you know as things progress.
I've had the " we will be in touch in 10 days email " last Monday, I applied in Liverpool, and I'm pretty certain they haven't decided where new recruits would / will be going. I'm taking it as I'll be put on a reserve list some people in other locations where offered a job and some had the same email as me. There's hope but I'm not too confident... We will see.

Quick Reply