The Student Room Group

Worcester PA 2024 entry Physician Associate 31st January interview

Hello! Anyone heard back from Worcester after the 31st January interview??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dididudu
Hello! Anyone heard back from Worcester after the 31st January interview??

It might be worth asking in the PA Applicants thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393594

:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
It might be worth asking in the PA Applicants thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393594

:smile:

Thank you!!
Reply 3
Hello! Anyone heard back from Worcester after the 31st January interview
Reply 4
Hello! Anyone heard back from Worcester after the 31st January interview

Hi! Do you mean the 31st Jan deadline? If so, then no I havent heard back yet either
Reply 5
Original post by Oinchow
Hi! Do you mean the 31st Jan deadline? If so, then no I havent heard back yet either

I mean if you had the interview on that day
Reply 6
I have a Worcester PA interview coming up. Was it hard or easy? How long did it last altogether?
Reply 7
No man! it’s taking a while? have you heard from them yet?
Reply 8
nope, thats weird
Reply 9
nope, thats weird
I called and emailed though apparently they need abit of time for decision making🥹 i will give it till 1st April
Reply 10
Original post by Adewemi
I called and emailed though apparently they need abit of time for decision making🥹 i will give it till 1st April
Oh dear, i remember one of the girls who attended the interview last year said that she got the offer 2 weeks later.. i guess we are at the end of the list😂
Reply 11
Oh dear, i remember one of the girls who attended the interview last year said that she got the offer 2 weeks later.. i guess we are at the end of the list😂
Man! i wasn’t sleeping properly at night hence i had to just forget about it for now. lmao i doubt they made any offers though
I’ve heard a few people who have gotten offers from Worcester already, I’m just tired of the wait :cry:when did everyone else have their interviews?
Reply 13
Original post by DiamondDia
I’ve heard a few people who have gotten offers from Worcester already, I’m just tired of the wait :cry:when did everyone else have their interviews?

Are you fr? was their interview 31st Jan as well? Gosh scary and my interview as jan 31st x you?
Original post by Adewemi
Are you fr? was their interview 31st Jan as well? Gosh scary and my interview as jan 31st x you?

Mine was 21st Feb, I think they had mine before me but I’m not too sure, we are distant friends, but apparently them and another person. Worcester has until 15th of May to reply back. Inshallah we get offers fr
But it’s mad to think how they’ve taken this long, how many interviewees do you think they had? one of my coursemates got rejected an interview because he didn’t have the 250 hours of work experience yet one person who got offered a place has no healthcare work experience at all (but Worcester says that they have high standards for applicants). Some of my friends haven’t even received an interview from Worcester because they haven’t even gotten back to them about it yet (they applied in January), it’s all so confusing.
Reply 16

I had mine on Jan 31st and still haven't heard back
Reply 17
Original post by Adewemi

Shoot me
Reply 18
But it’s mad to think how they’ve taken this long, how many interviewees do you think they had? one of my coursemates got rejected an interview because he didn’t have the 250 hours of work experience yet one person who got offered a place has no healthcare work experience at all (but Worcester says that they have high standards for applicants). Some of my friends haven’t even received an interview from Worcester because they haven’t even gotten back to them about it yet (they applied in January), it’s all so confusing.

What??? that’s peak i don’t think they asked for anything concerning hours worked. I doubt people got feedbacks. Are these guys people you know personally? bruhhh does that mean we’re on waiting list then🤣🤣🤣
Original post by Adewemi
What??? that’s peak i don’t think they asked for anything concerning hours worked. I doubt people got feedbacks. Are these guys people you know personally? bruhhh does that mean we’re on waiting list then🤣🤣🤣

Yes, we have a whole PA groupchat and all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending