The Student Room Group

2024 Music Conservatoire Applicants

Hi all. Has anyone received an invitation to audition for their chosen conservatoires yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have for birmingham and rcm but not yet for ram. Have you heard back from anywhere?
Reply 2
I have for RCM and RAM
Reply 3
Original post by iskor2006
I have for RCM and RAM

When did RAM send your audition details?
Reply 4
Original post by slump
When did RAM send your audition details?

I've got information yesterday that I've been selected, and the audition dates will be sent in a few days to UCAS
What course did you guys apply for? I have heard from rcs and rncm but not rcm or ram. I applied for composition btw
Reply 6
Original post by slump
I have for birmingham and rcm but not yet for ram. Have you heard back from anywhere?

Yeah...Birmingham and RNCM. Also Leeds offered an audition last week but I couldn't make it so I'll have a December audition with them.
Reply 7
I have for RCM and RAM

Well done - two tough places to get into! I'm really hoping for an audition with RAM but I know it's really hard to get into.
Reply 8
Original post by yoongilomlxd
What course did you guys apply for? I have heard from rcs and rncm but not rcm or ram. I applied for composition btw

I've applied for BMus Jazz at all except for RNCM where I've appleid for BMus
Reply 9
I've got information yesterday that I've been selected, and the audition dates will be sent in a few days to UCAS

Can I ask what course you applied for please with RAM?
Reply 10
Original post by Dee1971
Can I ask what course you applied for please with RAM?

Piano
Reply 11
Piano

Best of luck at your auditions. I've applied for Jazz...didn't apply for RCM as they don't offer a jazz course
Reply 12
Original post by Dee1971
Best of luck at your auditions. I've applied for Jazz...didn't apply for RCM as they don't offer a jazz course

Thanks! The same to you)
Reply 13
Hi
I have auditioned for RCS got into the second round and I have been called to do an in person audition for RWCMD for a second round, also got an audition for Trinity and Leeds .. it is all early stages so I’m not sure what the outcome will be
Reply 14
Original post by loughrea
Hi
I have auditioned for RCS got into the second round and I have been called to do an in person audition for RWCMD for a second round, also got an audition for Trinity and Leeds .. it is all early stages so I’m not sure what the outcome will be

That's all very positive - congratulations! I hope it all goes well for you. What course have you applied for - I've applied for Jazz
Reply 15
Vocal performance ...I wish you all the best too.
did the rcm email ylu guys or just update your ucas? they just updated my ucas saying i’ve an audition on the first but never sent an email.
Reply 17
Original post by yoongilomlxd
did the rcm email ylu guys or just update your ucas? they just updated my ucas saying i’ve an audition on the first but never sent an email.

I got an email titled RCM Audition Update before my ucas updated but there wasnt much on it
Original post by slump
I got an email titled RCM Audition Update before my ucas updated but there wasnt much on it

my friend said she got that too, but I didn’t. still it says i’ve an interview with them.
Original post by slump

thank you anyways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending