The Student Room Group

KPMG consulting apprenticeship 2024

Made this thread for those of you who have applied for the consulting service line of the KPMG apprenticeships!
My current stage- passed first assessment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
meeee!
Also passed too.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
I got a rejection email at 18:00 on Saturday. Just wondered if many others had the same or whether anyone has got through?
Reply 3
Original post by d_felton
I got a rejection email at 18:00 on Saturday. Just wondered if many others had the same or whether anyone has got through?

Is that after having passed both online assessments?
Reply 4
Original post by random555
Is that after having passed both online assessments?

Yes- after completing the first two assessments
Reply 5

watt rllly did u get any feedback?
Reply 6

Oh no! I still haven’t heard anything
Reply 7
Original post by random555
Oh no! I still haven’t heard anything

I received an email an hour ago saying i got into the launchpad , but mine is all the way in april because i’m up north so if anyone is doing it soon let us know how it goes x
Reply 8
Original post by nic3456723
I received an email an hour ago saying i got into the launchpad , but mine is all the way in april because i’m up north so if anyone is doing it soon let us know how it goes x

never mind i thought it would be in april but it’s on the 6th december 😭

Sorry, I applied yesterday and completed the first assessment how long did it take to get to the second assessment?
Original post by NoahTay11235
Sorry, I applied yesterday and completed the first assessment how long did it take to get to the second assessment?

i did it on a saturday then got the second assessment the tuesday after so 3 days
Has anybody completed or registered for the launch pad yet?
Has anybody completed or registered for the launch pad yet?

yes i’ve done the launchpad and i am currently on the waitlist
yes i’ve done the launchpad and i am currently on the waitlist

Is that for an offer or another interview?
Is that for an offer or another interview?

been waitlisted for an offer
Reply 15

do you have to go to the one they give you or is there an chance you can email and change to a later date which is closer to you
Original post by jame32431
do you have to go to the one they give you or is there an chance you can email and change to a later date which is closer to you

I went to the one they gave me and to be honest i do not regret it at all as they are filliing up roles very quickly and I am on a waitlist for an offer, even though i passed and on my phone call they said i did really well and could not fault anything but it was due to their targets they couldnt offer me a role at the moment, bare in mind i went to the first launchpad for apprentices 2024 intake, so i think when it comes to travel etc dont let it stop you from going as they pay for it aswell
Reply 17
does anyone remember what sort of questions they ask for the video interview? and the launchpad interview, and whats the process like at the launchpad
Reply 18
I went to the one they gave me and to be honest i do not regret it at all as they are filliing up roles very quickly and I am on a waitlist for an offer, even though i passed and on my phone call they said i did really well and could not fault anything but it was due to their targets they couldnt offer me a role at the moment, bare in mind i went to the first launchpad for apprentices 2024 intake, so i think when it comes to travel etc dont let it stop you from going as they pay for it aswell

So does this mean, for those who have not yet done the launch pad and are gonna do it in a while, they are unlikely to recieve a role regardless of performance?
Original post by Inan_M
So does this mean, for those who have not yet done the launch pad and are gonna do it in a while, they are unlikely to recieve a role regardless of performance?

Erm , I cant speak for other roles and locations , there is definitely still a chance and people may reject their offer aswell so, I dont really think its my place to answer that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending