The Student Room Group

santander graduate 2023

Hey i couldn't find a thread for this so thought i'd make one :smile: has anyone done the video interview yet i've still to do mine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mordecaiAndRigby
Hey i couldn't find a thread for this so thought i'd make one :smile: has anyone done the video interview yet i've still to do mine

The grad schemes aren’t even open yet
Original post by MR_MELONSLICE
The grad schemes aren’t even open yet

They are ive applied to the finance one
They are ive applied to the finance one

How did you even do that? I just checked again and it still says it’s not open yet
it says they were posted five days ago the schemes
Were you invited to the video interview straight after applying?
it says they were posted five days ago the schemes

For some reason the website still says sign up to be notified when they open
yeah, i think it must be like automatic
Original post by MissChi17
Were you invited to the video interview straight after applying?
yeah, i think it must be like automatic

Same, I completed mine two days ago. There were only three video interview questions and other numerical and situational tests.

I can’t really remember what questions bc I’ve probably completed like 5 of these for different companies and have everything mixed up. But I know that you have another opportunity to retake each video interview question and enough time to prepare. Just use the STAR technique with examples and you’ll be fine!
Same, I completed mine two days ago. There were only three video interview questions and other numerical and situational tests.

I can’t really remember what questions bc I’ve probably completed like 5 of these for different companies and have everything mixed up. But I know that you have another opportunity to retake each video interview question and enough time to prepare. Just use the STAR technique with examples and you’ll be fine!

https://www.santander.com/en/careers/uk-careers/emerging-talent/graduate-programmes

You cant apply through here?

Join the community talent and they’ll send you the job posting via email

Oh thanks, I thought it did a while ago but maybe I didn’t
Hey bro, any luck in receiving a link yet? I'm 100% sure I have registered to the talent community but I still haven't received an application link. It's worrying me, I don't get why others have when some people haven't man.

Oh thanks, I thought it did a while ago but maybe I didn’t
Original post by JRams99
Hey bro, any luck in receiving a link yet? I'm 100% sure I have registered to the talent community but I still haven't received an application link. It's worrying me, I don't get why others have when some people haven't man.

Nah I haven’t
Nah I haven’t

Damn. Well let's keep each other updated. If we still don't receive one, Imma just contact them directly and ask for it. Which programme you looking to apply for?
Original post by JRams99
Damn. Well let's keep each other updated. If we still don't receive one, Imma just contact them directly and ask for it. Which programme you looking to apply for?

Wanted to apply for risk

How long ago did you join the talent community?

Hi, were the numerical/situational questions timed? Or are you granted with unlimited time to complete them?
Original post by JRams99
Hi, were the numerical/situational questions timed? Or are you granted with unlimited time to complete them?

Both timed and they are games, not tests
Reply 19
please how long after getting the INSIGHTS report will one be contacted, and how do you know the insight report from hirevue was a good one

Quick Reply

Latest