The Student Room Group

DWS Group Graduate P.A.C.E

Has anyone heard back from DWS Group for the graduate roles ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got an email to do the VI, Numerical & Inductive reasoning test on the 12th
Reply 2
I got an invited to a virtual assessment centre on Tuesday, anyone else? For client coverage alternatives
Reply 3
Original post by jc234
I got an invited to a virtual assessment centre on Tuesday, anyone else? For client coverage alternatives
Congrats on AC, Did video interview last Monday should hear back soon hopefully, when did you submit your video interview ?
Reply 4
Original post by bob123212
Congrats on AC, Did video interview last Monday should hear back soon hopefully, when did you submit your video interview ?
The Friday before last Monday so I’m sure you’ll hear back shortly 🙂 what role did you apply for?
Reply 5
Anyone heard anything for the Alternatives Investment scheme ? I submitted my video interview already
Reply 6
Original post by jc234
The Friday before last Monday so I’m sure you’ll hear back shortly 🙂 what role did you apply for?
Applied to the Traditional Investments role
Reply 7
Original post by byblis
Anyone heard anything for the Alternatives Investment scheme ? I submitted my video interview already
Looks like AC's are going to be running soon should hear something back hopefully
Reply 8
Original post by byblis
I haven’t heard anything back for alternative investments
Reply 9
Original post by bob123212
Looks like AC's are going to be running soon should hear something back hopefully
Yes maybe they’re running ACs for client coverage before investment. Anyway fingers crossed
Reply 10
I had the invite on Friday, tried to book a slot over weekend but there were none left so guess they are running a few. Apparently on the shortlist now for next available AC. Gives more time to prepare I guess !
Reply 11
to those who did the video interview already, what type of questions did they ask?
Reply 12
Original post by jc234
I had the invite on Friday, tried to book a slot over weekend but there were none left so guess they are running a few. Apparently on the shortlist now for next available AC. Gives more time to prepare I guess !
Good luck!
Reply 13
Original post by jc234
I also had an AC for alternatives on Tuesday-investments.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by byblis
I have not and I did my VI in early Jan and know people who did it in late December
Original post by sr7364
I also had an AC for alternatives on Tuesday-investments.
How did it go? Do you know if they will be holding anymore?
Reply 16
Original post by Atiguti14
How did it go? Do you know if they will be holding anymore?
It went well I think! Everyone in mine was for PACE US, 8 people in the call, some were traditional some were alternatives. One of the recruiters mentioned that they were holding some interviews next week. I was reached out to on Friday (4 days before the interview).
just submitted my VI for traditional investments (US), has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by sr7364
It went well I think! Everyone in mine was for PACE US, 8 people in the call, some were traditional some were alternatives. One of the recruiters mentioned that they were holding some interviews next week. I was reached out to on Friday (4 days before the interview).
What type of questions did they ask? Any behavioral/technical questions? Case study?
Has anyone heard anything for the UK positions for the AC ?
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending