The Student Room Group

Unilever UFLP digital interview - Finance

Hello everyone,
I hope all is well,

Can anyone who took the digital interview for the Unilever Future Leaders Program in Finance tell me how did it go and what the questions were? Were they questions on different situations and a case study at the end or were they competency-based questions and questions about your motivation to work at the company?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Omar E.
Hello everyone,
I hope all is well,

Can anyone who took the digital interview for the Unilever Future Leaders Program in Finance tell me how did it go and what the questions were? Were they questions on different situations and a case study at the end or were they competency-based questions and questions about your motivation to work at the company?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I didn’t do it for finance, but I assume it would have the same structure.
It was a recorded interview. It had Questions were 3 cases(scenarios), related to the scheme. They weren’t difficult but they had 2 minutes to prepare for 3 minutes answers. I had the option to do scond take of the answers. Each scenario had about 4 questions. Then there were a larger case where I had 10 minutes to prepare for a 5 min answer. I thought that the time was more than enough for the last one.
Reply 2
What I would really like to know is how long it would take to get a feedback on the digital interview?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by alma12
It was a recorded interview. It had Questions were 3 cases(scenarios), related to the scheme. They weren’t difficult but they had 2 minutes to prepare for 3 minutes answers. I had the option to do scond take of the answers. Each scenario had about 4 questions. Then there were a larger case where I had 10 minutes to prepare for a 5 min answer. I thought that the time was more than enough for the last one.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply, I appreciate it!
hi everyone, how long did it take you to recieve a link for a digital interview after the game based asessment? I did the games and recieved feedback on them the next day but havent recieved a link for the digital interview yet.
Original post by alma12

which program did u intervbiew for, if it was marketing what qs did you get

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending