What role is it? As in the job title?
Reply 2
Original post by Alleyandra
What role is it? As in the job title?

Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles
Original post by LehaKhan
Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles

Hi,

I have applied but there has been no update as of yet, just says application received. I submitted it on the final day.
Reply 4
I got a response today! Got an interview
Reply 5
Hey does anyone know what kinda questions to prepare for! Ive been sent the link for the interview n im so nervous
Reply 6
Original post by Aldn
Hey does anyone know what kinda questions to prepare for! Ive been sent the link for the interview n im so nervous

You'll be asked questions which relate to the competencies they're looking for which is stayed on the job description. For example, communicating and influencing or managing a quality service. You'll be asked competency based questions such as "tell me about a time you provided outstanding customer service." For those questions it's recommended answering in STAR format (Situation, Task, Action and Result) And you'll also be asked questions such as, how would you make a decision fairly. These questions look at your body language etc. So you'd be positive and say you'd gather all the facts, understand your options etc.

Don't be nervous and best of luck!
Reply 7
Thank you so much, i think the behaviours are leadership and making effective decisions.

Original post by Alleyandra
You'll be asked questions which relate to the competencies they're looking for which is stayed on the job description. For example, communicating and influencing or managing a quality service. You'll be asked competency based questions such as "tell me about a time you provided outstanding customer service." For those questions it's recommended answering in STAR format (Situation, Task, Action and Result) And you'll also be asked questions such as, how would you make a decision fairly. These questions look at your body language etc. So you'd be positive and say you'd gather all the facts, understand your options etc.

Don't be nervous and best of luck!
Reply 8
I have interview this week so looking to find out some tips
Reply 9
Has anyone attended interview for this role customer service executive officer 283181?
Reply 10
Hey guys i done the interview i know I completely failed. I started coughing horribly on the first question 😂😂 managed to finish of the answers without coughing but felt as though i was waffling during answers.

Good luck everyone else, the questions weren’t too bad spoke about inclusivity, making impartial decisions can’t remember the rest as i just want to forget about it😩😩
Reply 11
Hahha but I hope u pass well good luck. I am having today, do you know about others question? Is there any leadership question or customer services? What was strengths questions any hint? For which location uou have applied?
Hey,

How did everyone get on with their interviews?

I did mine yesterday, think it was the last day to do it.

I got a Q on inclusivity which threw me a little as I hadn't really prepared for it.

I had 2 behaviours and 6 strengths I think

I wonder if we all got the same questions or if they mix them up a little?
Reply 13
No i didnt get invludivity one perhaps dofferent for everyone but overall it was not that difficult
Does anyone know what kind of jobs we may be offered as part of this campaign? Are any of them ADM's?
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Shah Amy
No i didnt get invludivity one perhaps dofferent for everyone but overall it was not that difficult

Nice one, you must have done brilliantly! Well done you!

Mind me asking what sort of questions you got?
Reply 16
It was one about decidion making n other about leadshio and 4 about strengths.
Anyone recieved a job offer yet? Or any idea how long it takes?
Yeah, I had the two same leadership and effective decision making behaviour questions too I think.

What strength questions came up for you?

I had one about inclusivity, why I wanted to work for HO, what I do in my spare time and one about working at pace
Reply 18
It was almost similar except inclusivity one.

If someone recieves job offer plz tell
Reply 19
Has anyone recieved update on application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending