The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayyyy_x

Hey... I've only just joined this thread to idk whether it's been mentioned before...

But in SOWK... who thinks ND are singing too?!

I'm so damn excited for Tuesday.

They are :yep: the acapella choir who does the Warbler vocals confirmed it. It's all kinds of exciting :woo:

I can't wait either (if it isn't obvious from my spamming of the thread). I won't be able to contain myself. I almost just had a breakdown when I checked the livestream I usually watch on and it said the site had been blocked from streaming it but luckily my second link is still working.
Original post by e hine e
They are :yep: the acapella choir who does the Warbler vocals confirmed it. It's all kinds of exciting :woo:

I can't wait either (if it isn't obvious from my spamming of the thread). I won't be able to contain myself. I almost just had a breakdown when I checked the livestream I usually watch on and it said the site had been blocked from streaming it but luckily my second link is still working.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Hey... I've only just joined this thread to idk whether it's been mentioned before...

But in SOWK... who thinks ND are singing too?!

I'm so damn excited for Tuesday.

spoiler in your sig :frown: I mean I knew it was going to happen eventually but still...

Ooh, can I have the new link? :biggrin:

Spoiler

... And Darren Criss is doing a livestream.
I swear I'm too excited..

I probably just said things which have been mentioned thousands of times on this thread already though. HAH

I got all of my info from Tumblr though. :biggrin:

Oooh and

Can you link me please!? I lost my old link... Only have a live streaming link to the CW for SPN and TVD atm hahah.

I know you're excited but please spoiler your post. :smile:
Don't want to spoil anyone who isn't watching at US pace.

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed

spoiler in your sig :frown: I mean I knew it was going to happen eventually but still...

That's a photoshopped gif. It didn't really happen.

:ninja:

Spoiler

Oooh and

Can you link me please!? I lost my old link... Only have a live streaming link to the CW for SPN and TVD atm hahah.

EDIT:
Hah, you've already linked that scene I mentioned, I see. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust
Ooh, can I have the new link? :biggrin:

I know you're excited but please spoiler your post. :smile:
Don't want to spoil anyone who isn't watching at US pace.

Spoiler

The link is the same one you probably use-I had 2 but the 2nd worked better for me now only the 1st one works but it'll have to do (just hope they don't take it down :eek3:). I can't believe I didn't save the source for the 2nd link I think that would still be working.

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730 it's this one anyway :smile:

:O

Don't worry, it's only photoshopped.

I'll go get rid of it now. :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The link is the same one you probably use-I had 2 but the 2nd worked better for me now only the 1st one works but it'll have to do (just hope they don't take it down :eek3:). I can't believe I didn't save the source for the 2nd link I think that would still be working.

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730 it's this one anyway :smile:

Thanks!

How do I put spoiler things on my old post?
That's a photoshopped gif. It didn't really happen.

:ninja:

:O

Don't worry, it's only photoshopped.

I'll go get rid of it now. :smile:

people can photoshop moving images now? *impressed*

Thanks!

How do I put spoiler things on my old post?

Just click to edit and use the spoiler tags [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around your post (without the gaps)
people can photoshop moving images now? *impressed*

Of course! You obviously have never been on tumblr.
Just click to edit and use the spoiler tags [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around your post (without the gaps)

Phew, panic over. Just a shame museobsessed happened to be on the thread at that time :frown:
Erm so I now have a huge crush on Blaine- dahm you Misery
Original post by clo-clo1
Erm so I now have a huge crush on Blaine- dahm you Misery

hahah who doesn't?

I can't wait for The Warblers Album to come out. :biggrin:
hahah who doesn't?

I can't wait for The Warblers Album to come out. :biggrin:

Really disliked him before- he was so annoying. Then he sang Misery and kissed Kurt- oh dahm

:frown: Aw man, that sucks. How unfortunate.

For future reference:

Can anything that hasn't been aired in the UK be it spoilers or gifs please be in a spoiler.

Sorry if I seem bossy but I don't want people to be accidentally spoiled again.

e hine e, Chris Colfer sounds like his mum (sorry Chris, love you!) and little Hannah looks so much like her brother. :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)

:frown: Aw man, that sucks. If it had been ruined for me, it wouldn't have been as amazing and squeesome.

Yeah, I think it should be a rule:

Anything that hasn't been aired in the UK be it spoilers or gifs should be in a spoiler.

Sorry if I seem bossy but I don't want people popping on here and being spoiled. :redface:

e hine e, Chris Colfer sounds like his mum (sorry Chris, love you!) and little Hannah looks so much like her brother. :sad:

I second this, and that includes song choices too because some people might not want those either. It used to be fun watching not knowing what songs were coming up (although now I don't care because I'm so obsessed I jump on anything spoiler related). I would've been truly peeved if the

Spoiler

had been ruined for me.

She does look like him doesn't she?! Plus she had the I'm a Gleek t-shirt which is just amazing :woo:
Reply 2399

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest