The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
Darren knows?? I bet he has to text himself 'courage' all the time just to get out of his house, knowing how we all feel about him :sexface: :tongue:

:rofl:

Original post by dobbys sock
This weeks episode was so disappointing. I can't think of anything else to really say about it!

The gleecap could just be this and it would be pretty accurate.

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Yes, why are you? And why am I still awake?? Don't forget I'm in a different timezone - the sun is almost coming up :eek:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Night :hugs: get to bed!!

Original post by diamonddust
Yeah, haven't seen ANYONE happy with it, haha!
I don't think the episode would be so awful if it had been a week after OS. It still would have been anticlimatic but not so much. It's just, they hyped it up and made us wait 5 weeks for that **** and expect us to be happy? Seriously? Total anticlimax! :tongue: It was so bad I can't even be disappointed!:rofl: It was worth it! :rolleyes: :wink:
I don't know why I'm still awake either!

I know it would've been okay but after 5 weeks I'm just WHAT WAS THAT? BiB so true, I just feel numb. Rid of all emotion.
I'd just like to say, after watching 'the scene' 5 times it's amazing :love:
Ok, I actually like Some Kind of Fool.
Ok, I actually like Some Kind of Fool.

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
Tumblr can make even a stupid episode seem full of goodness

Spoiler

I bid you all goodnight :smile:

Spoiler

goodnight! It was fun watching the ep with you...even if the ep was crap! The threadwasgood!
Well, that was depressingly disappointing... Bring on BTW!

Spoiler

I've not seen it but I have to tell you guys that given how hyped up you guys were even a good episode would have been a bit dissapointing
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
I've not seen it but I have to tell you guys that given how hyped up you guys were even a good episode would have been a bit dissapointing

I know, right?! For once though it wasn't just us, I was looking under 'Glee' on twitter, then there was tumblr and the Glee forum. The 5 week build up made it worse and it probably isn't the worst episode of Glee ever but given the storylines they have to work with at the moment, and the fact there are only 6 episodes of the season left (along with the fact that the last few episodes have been some of the best Glee have ever done in my opinion) it seemed like a weird episode. I still prefer it to Comeback and would take it over the majority of season 1 episodes-it depends on which school of Glee you like. What made it worse was I thought the plot theme would have worked but they didn't really make it feel like a plot to me.

I'll put my other thoughts under spoilers because I know you don't watch them until they air here.

Random musings

Spoiler

That is more than anyone should ever write about/analyse Glee but I feel the need to justify my opinions because I did express my negativity last night...just a little bit.

Also, feel the need to add a warning not to quote if people don't want to see the spoilers because of what happened with Ambs the other day (I don't like having to laugh at people).
(edited 13 years ago)
Sums last night up

Spoiler

Anyway...I probably won't be on here much this week. I'm planning on actually doing stuff.

We'll see if I hold true to that promise when the Darren livestream is on tonight :rolleyes:
I haven't watched it yet (so I'm avoiding your spoliers), but from the premise alone I knew that this ep would suck.
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Original post by Doughnuts!!
I haven't watched it yet (so I'm avoiding your spoliers), but from the premise alone I knew that this ep would suck.

It's grown on me slightly now away from the hyperness that was last night. There were good bits, it's just a shame they were so far apart :s-smilie:
I liked last nights epi, songs were a bit weak but

Spoiler

Reply 2772
Yeah, haven't seen ANYONE happy with it, haha!
I don't think the episode would be so awful if it had been a week after OS. It still would have been anticlimatic but not so much. It's just, they hyped it up and made us wait 5 weeks for that **** and expect us to be happy? Seriously? Total anticlimax! :tongue: It was so bad I can't even be disappointed!

I agree, it really was the five week wait that made this episode such a fail. OS was so good that we should have realised nothing would ever live up, but still... This episode didn't even seem to try! And now the ridiculous amount of hopes and expectations is placed on BTW... If that episode disappointed as well there'll be a riot.

Or maybe he likes the thought of loads of girls (and guys) simultaneously ravishing him...

That was not meant to sound so dirty! :colondollar:

But LMAO!
I wonder if he's stumbled onto any RPF (real person fiction) ... THAT would freak me out if I were a celebrity!

I wonder if he's seen this... :lolwut: The things livejournal link you to. I'd never want to leave my house, Ambs, you're right! It must suck to be famous!

Oh god, I never even heard of RPF - that's disturbing, but hilarious at the same time! And haha, even though that link is pretty creepy it still sums up my feelings for him :tongue:
It's his own fault that people are so obsessed with him though. If he would just stop being so awesome we'd leave him alone :dontknow:
Reply 2773
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Well, that was depressingly disappointing... Bring on BTW!

Spoiler

I know! And it won't and then I'll be disappointed all over again. I really think that at this point, only a spin-off would do :tongue:

I know, right?! For once though it wasn't just us, I was looking under 'Glee' on twitter, then there was tumblr and the Glee forum. The 5 week build up made it worse and it probably isn't the worst episode of Glee ever but given the storylines they have to work with at the moment, and the fact there are only 6 episodes of the season left (along with the fact that the last few episodes have been some of the best Glee have ever done in my opinion) it seemed like a weird episode. I still prefer it to Comeback and would take it over the majority of season 1 episodes-it depends on which school of Glee you like. What made it worse was I thought the plot theme would have worked but they didn't really make it feel like a plot to me.

I'll put my other thoughts under spoilers because I know you don't watch them until they air here.

Random musings

Spoiler

That is more than anyone should ever write about/analyse Glee but I feel the need to justify my opinions because I did express my negativity last night...just a little bit.

Also, feel the need to add a warning not to quote if people don't want to see the spoilers because of what happened with Ambs the other day (I don't like having to laugh at people).

You're evil, woman. Luckily I actually forgot :tongue: I only read a bit and I have such a terrible memory that I forgot which parts I fantasized and what was actually there :dancing:

In answer to your musings:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I know! And it won't and then I'll be disappointed all over again. I really think that at this point, only a spin-off would do :tongue:

You're evil, woman. Luckily I actually forgot :tongue: I only read a bit and I have such a terrible memory that I forgot which parts I fantasized and what was actually there :dancing:

In answer to your musings:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well that was meh.

It wasn't too bad, but not much happened. I wasn't particularly disappointed as I expected it to be quite boring, but I wasn't thrilled either because there was nothing exciting going on. Really shouldn't have followed OS after that long break IMO.
I'm gonna watch it again tonight, and post my less-hyper thoughts...is it better without the adverts?- anyone whos watched it twice?
Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
I'm gonna watch it again tonight, and post my less-hyper thoughts...is it better without the adverts?- anyone whos watched it twice?

It is better without the adverts-so much better and I think it's better when you know what to expect out of it. I rewatched it last night and parts of it this morning and I actually enjoyed it.

Spoiler

I still can't wait for next week :woo: OS on E4 then BTW. What is air?!
It is better without the adverts-so much better and I think it's better when you know what to expect out of it. I rewatched it last night and parts of it this morning and I actually enjoyed it.

Spoiler

I still can't wait for next week :woo: OS on E4 then BTW. What is air?!

Awesome, I shall reward myself for doing some work with it :tongue:
But I do regret staying up watching it, I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open to do work...oh well, my own damn fault! At least I've got Redbull :colone:

Yes! Next week shall be awesome - even if it isn't great, like this one, it is twice as long so thats good enough for me!
Right, I've re-watched it: (as you can tell I should definitely be doing work right now...and I've just consumed 2 cans of highly-caffeinated liquid...)

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest