The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
Right, I've re-watched it: (as you can tell I should definitely be doing work right now...and I've just consumed 2 cans of highly-caffeinated liquid...)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
It is better without the adverts-so much better and I think it's better when you know what to expect out of it. I rewatched it last night and parts of it this morning and I actually enjoyed it.

Spoiler

I still can't wait for next week :woo: OS on E4 then BTW. What is air?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

It's his own fault that people are so obsessed with him though. If he would just stop being so awesome we'd leave him alone :dontknow:

haha, so true
What time is the Darren livestream?

Spoiler

Random Warbler songs... not spoiler-y because I think they did this in their spare time.

Firework is awesome!

http://soundcloud.com/ultimategleeks-1/sets/ultimategleeks-presents-jon

Last US spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust
What time is the Darren livestream?

10pm :smile:

Spoiler

lol I listened to that before when I was already feeling emotional and had the same reaction.

Random Warbler songs... not spoiler-y because I think they did this in their spare time.

Firework is awesome!

http://soundcloud.com/ultimategleeks-1/sets/ultimategleeks-presents-jon

Last US spoiler

Spoiler

I posted that to my tumblr this morning, I thought it was amazing. I love gif creators. Will listen to the warblers songs when I've just finished watching all the MTV gleecaps from this season :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Has anyone else noticed that the Yahoo news headlines have a link to an ITN report 'Glee extra fired after plot leak'?! Now everyone will know...

Hello, by the way, I mostly lurk here :redface:
10pm :smile:

lol I listened to that before when I was already feeling emotional and had the same reaction.

I posted that to my tumblr this morning, I thought it was amazing. I love gif creators. Will listen to the warblers songs when I've just finished watching all the MTV gleecaps from this season :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by splatblob
Has anyone else noticed that the Yahoo news headlines have a link to an ITN report 'Glee extra fired after plot leak'?! Now everyone will know...

Hey! Welcome aboard the good ship Glee... *ahem*

LOL, I just laugh at how badly Brad pawned her! :laugh:
Reply 2791

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

And you're not butting in, you should join in :woo:
Original post by splatblob

I saw that, I can't believe Brad called her out on twitter :facepalm: that probably did more damage than her releasing the spoiler :rofl:

As I keep saying THEY'D BETTER NOT CHANGE THE PLOT BECAUSE OF IT. I doubt they will though as they've been building to some sort of resolution.

Welcome to the dark side of posting on here. It starts with just one post, before you know it you'll be here all the time. It's weird to think of people lurking reading all our weird musings/Darren/random warbler spams.
(edited 13 years ago)
YES! *goes to watch*

Spoiler

He is my hero :biggrin: Yes, he did I watched it earlier. You should watch the rocky horror one :rofl:

Original post by PrettyRainbows
That summed the whole thing up perfectly :biggrin:

He always managed to sum up my feelings about each episode. I think it's because he loves Kurt too.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1653324/gleecap-special-education-sticks-us-with-earworm.jhtml

LMAO at the Special Education one! What he says about Kurt is SO true!

Quick Reply

Latest