The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyRainbows
It really does. Sounds like BTW will definitely make up for the NoN disaster :biggrin:

I know! Everytime I hear Chris sing

Spoiler

I get teary-eyed! And that's ignoring

Spoiler

I'm going to be a mess! Kurt centric episodes are the best thing ever! Emotional Kurt centric episodes?? :cry: :love:
Original post by diamonddust

I know! Everytime I hear Chris sing

Spoiler

I get teary-eyed! And that's ignoring

Spoiler

I'm going to be a mess! Kurt centric episodes are the best thing ever! Emotional Kurt centric episodes?? :cry: :love:

I was just going to put about the

Spoiler

bit. I literally can't find the words to describe this song, it's the first Glee song to make me teary on the first listen (I Wanna Hold Your Hand made me teary in context) but this is absolutely beautiful. His voice goes through so many changes too. The higher bits sound so pure but his lower range is AMAZING. It's by far the best song they've had on Glee in my opinion. He needs to be given a broadway number to sing at Nationals but I bet he won't get it...it'll probably be Rachel and a group number again.

It's sad they'll have to cut it down for the episode (I can't see them using the whole 5 minutes even though they've used whole songs before). If they were to use the whol 5 minutes I'd be in a puddle on the floor.
Original post by e hine e
I was just going to put about the

Spoiler

bit. I literally can't find the words to describe this song, it's the first Glee song to make me teary on the first listen (I Wanna Hold Your Hand made me teary in context) but this is absolutely beautiful. His voice goes through so many changes too. The higher bits sound so pure but his lower range is AMAZING. It's by far the best song they've had on Glee in my opinion. He needs to be given a broadway number to sing at Nationals but I bet he won't get it...it'll probably be Rachel and a group number again.

It's sad they'll have to cut it down for the episode (I can't see them using the whole 5 minutes even though they've used whole songs before). If they were to use the whol 5 minutes I'd be in a puddle on the floor.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Glee are at it with the parallels again apparently, Rose's Turn was in episode 18 of season 1 and now this is episode 18 of season 2. Can it not be episode 18 all the time?

I don't understand why they don't use him on songs like this all the time.

Spoiler

Best of all time in my opinion. I've never felt this way about a song before, I feel as though I can't say enough about it. It's so weird. I've listened to it twice this morning (in bed on my ipod lol) but will listen to it again now I'm awake.

EDIT

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
lol.
Original post by lozz2601

Original post by lozz2601
lol.

Are we that funny?
Original post by splatblob
Haha! I’m on here more than I’d care to admit. I really shouldn’t start posting all the time - I’m 24 and the only other time I’ve been this fangirly was with Lord of the Rings (and back then I didn’t have my own computer)! I came back from work this evening and thought, I really must start working on my essay, then, I turned on my computer and decided that I’d actually load up the latest US glee episode and skip through it

Spoiler

So I still haven't got any work done...

Does that need spoilering? I’m not quite sure.

I missed this due to the Darren explosions. Yay! I don't feel so old now :woo: It's not as depressing on here as it is when you go on the Glee forum and see some of them saying they're 13/14 :eek3: I've never really been a fangirly type person before...it's weird what Glee can do.

Spoiler

I just went back and watched the Rose's Turn scene. I might as well just continue crying until Tuesday.

So much for my 'doing things other than Glee' plan this week :rolleyes: I am definitely off to do something productive now (everytime I say that new spoilers or songs are released so I figure I may as well try it again).
After all the work done on here to avoid spoilers as much as possible...

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93
After all the work done on here to avoid spoilers as much as possible...

Spoiler

It's so irritating-no one should have to have a show ruined for them before it airs. TV guides always have been stupid though. I actually expected E4 to use it for the next promo of Glee but luckily they didn't.
http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,912336601001_2066590,00.html

Chris Colfer makes it impossible for me to do anything productive.

Are we that funny?

sometimes you are :tongue:
I mean I love Glee and I can see why you do it but even I find it funny sometimes :biggrin:

ATTENTION everyone. Yesterday I had the best idea EVER and I got a bit spazzy about it (while at work, I had to spend a while calming myself down)
Glee should have a

Spoiler

episode! It would be amazingggggg Or even at least one song
Original post by museobsessed
I mean I love Glee and I can see why you do it but even I find it funny sometimes :biggrin:

ATTENTION everyone. Yesterday I had the best idea EVER and I got a bit spazzy about it (while at work, I had to spend a while calming myself down)
Glee should have a

Spoiler

That sounds amazing! I would love it if they actually did one! :eek4:

Although, I sort of hate you right now as I'm trying to do work and Ive got bloody 'Say you'll be there' in my head now! :tongue:
Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
That sounds amazing! I would love it if they actually did one! :eek4:

Although, I sort of hate you right now as I'm trying to do work and Ive got bloody 'Say you'll be there' in my head now! :tongue:

haha, enjoy :biggrin:

Glee should have a

Spoiler

I find it funny myself, I never used to spam threads like this. I think it's a sign I should find a hobby.

Are you crazy? I don't mind bopping to them every now and then when I'm feeling radical but a whole episode :eek3:

Glee should have a

Spoiler

I KNEW I should have deleted my Darren squeeing haha!
OMG. This is bad. I'm such a fangirl that my iPhone knows the word squeeing now! :colondollar:
I used to be vaguely normal and non obsessive before- actually no, that's a lie!

You've had the BEST idea ever and I need it to happen!

I KNEW I should have deleted my Darren squeeing haha!
OMG. This is bad. I'm such a fangirl that my iPhone knows the word squeeing now! :colondollar:
I used to be vaguely normal and non obsessive before- actually no, that's a lie!

You've had the BEST idea ever and I need it to happen!

I realised my phone knew the word Klaine yesterday and I just shook my head.

Not everyone can want a whole episode of spice girls surely?! I wouldn't mind Mama (or whatever it's called) or that one they came back with...headlines or something but A WHOLE EPISODE?!

Quick Reply

Latest