Reply 3100
Original post by e hine e
You stalk my tumblr? Nowhere is safe :ninja:

Your own fault, shouldn't have given me the link :tongue:

Original post by diamonddust
Not complaining! :biggrin:

'Most churches don't care very much about gay people. Or women. Or science.'
Oh Kurt!

I love it when he says that :rofl: Is god an evil dwarf?

I feel as though I have so much power at the moment, if I wanted to ruin SOWK for all those with 'courage' I totally could by describing it all in detail or posting something on my tumblr. It's so difficult holding it all in. Now I know what Nicole Crowther felt like.

*Removes Tumblr from bookmarks* To everyone doing the sensible thing and waiting 'till Tuesday:

Original post by Ambs

*Removes Tumblr from bookmarks* To everyone doing the sensible thing and waiting 'till Tuesday:

OMG :rofl:

Don't worry I wouldn't spoil it for you, unless I get drunk but then Brad Falchuk might come after me. I also only have non alcoholic cider in the house so the chances of me getting drunk are slim. I feel superior having watched it first anyway :biggrin:
Reply 3102
OMG :rofl:

Don't worry I wouldn't spoil it for you, unless I get drunk but then Brad Falchuk might come after me. I also only have non alcoholic cider in the house so the chances of me getting drunk are slim. I feel superior having watched it first anyway :biggrin:

I wonder what our posts would look like if we all come on here drunk. I don't think there'd be much of a difference :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
I wonder what our posts would look like if we all come on here drunk. I don't think there'd be much of a difference :tongue:

I know, I think I'm the type of person who doesn't need to get drunk to act like it :biggrin: I get natural highs, I can't help it. The Darren livestream was the most drunk I've possibly ever felt :biggrin: the chat we were having then reflected it too, I daren't even look back at it.

All I know is we started OS at page 73 and now look where we are...it's worrying how much we can post sober.
Watching Duets is weird... makes the Kummers seem vaguely sane! LOL at Kurt.

I know, I had the same feelings. I love the scene where he goes 'you know they make special shampoo for colour treated hair?' and Sam replies, you can really see the chemistry but it'll be nice for Kurt to have chemistry with a straight guy who's comfortable with who Kurt is. I love Kurt in Duets.

I was complaining at the beginning of the season that there was hardly any Kurt but when I've rewatched it I've realised he actually had quite a bit...doesn't mean it was enough though. There's never enough Kurt :frown:
Reply 3106
I know, I think I'm the type of person who doesn't need to get drunk to act like it :biggrin: I get natural highs, I can't help it. The Darren livestream was the most drunk I've possibly ever felt :biggrin: the chat we were having then reflected it too, I daren't even look back at it.

All I know is we started OS at page 73 and now look where we are...it's worrying how much we can post sober.

I can get a bit hyper every now and then, but I do behave decidedly different when I'm drunk :tongue: I'm like Rachel, the needy drunk, so I try not to let it happen too often :colondollar:

After the livestream my face hurt because of how hard I'd been smiling. Like I said it was better than sex - if there wouldn't have been five people in my room shouting abuse at the screen it would have been even better :eek4:

Oh god, that much? I think I started posting like crazy after that episode too, so I take some of the blame.
Original post by Ambs

OMG LOL! :biggrin:

People always think I'm drunk when I'm not! Oh god, I'm NEVER looking back at the livestream chat! Me drunk would probably be: OMG Darren... Ugugggufdy! My livestream posting: OMG Darren... fhfgskgkdhshgsgs!
We started OS at pg 73??? Wow. We are scary!
Reply 3108

Agreed! But that episode was ages ago and they should have realised by now that that's all they're going to get! :tongue: I really do love Sam because of that episode, he's one of my favourite characters.
Asian couples therapy! :rofl:
Sam's abs... :redface:
Shut up Finn! Awww I did like Sam and Quinn when they first got together! Avatar bonding! :love:
I love Kurt's hair! When did Finn call Kurt the name? End of season 1.
Why can't I slow dance at my prom? :cry:
Until you find someone as open and as brave as you...

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I can get a bit hyper every now and then, but I do behave decidedly different when I'm drunk :tongue: I'm like Rachel, the needy drunk, so I try not to let it happen too often :colondollar:

After the livestream my face hurt because of how hard I'd been smiling. Like I said it was better than sex - if there wouldn't have been five people in my room shouting abuse at the screen it would have been even better :eek4:

Oh god, that much? I think I started posting like crazy after that episode too, so I take some of the blame.

BIB I thought that was just me lol, I was smiling at that like mad then the songs were released later that night and I was still smiling, then SOWK...cue more smiling...then it was my birthday. I'm surprised my face is still intact :biggrin:

I've just had a look at the thread stats :s-smilie: they're scary, you definitely are partly to blame :tongue: I really need to start multiquoting more :s-smilie:

I've never actually been drunk (she says the day after turning 21), I'm sad like that. I have one glass, get slightly hyper and give up :biggrin:
Asian couples therapy! :rofl:
Sam's abs... :redface:
Shut up Finn! Awww I did like Sam and Quinn when they first got together! Avatar bonding! :love:
I love Kurt's hair! When did Finn call Kurt the name? End of season 1.
Why can't I slow dance at my prom? :cry:
Until you find someone as open and as brave as you...

Spoiler

Yeah, it was about episode 19/20 I think...I was watching it on youtube the other day. The acting in that scene is crazy. Same for Rose's Turn which I also watched.

Spoiler

I know, I had the same feelings. I love the scene where he goes 'you know they make special shampoo for colour treated hair?' and Sam replies, you can really see the chemistry but it'll be nice for Kurt to have chemistry with a straight guy who's comfortable with who Kurt is. I love Kurt in Duets.

I was complaining at the beginning of the season that there was hardly any Kurt but when I've rewatched it I've realised he actually had quite a bit...doesn't mean it was enough though. There's never enough Kurt :frown:

How freaking gorgeous is Kurt in Duets?
La Jazz Hot! :dance: So good!
I heard rumours that Chord didn't want to play gay and that's why they changed the storyline but I don't believe it! I want a Sam/Kurt friendship but again, it would give the Kummers too much ammunition!

Original post by Ambs
Agreed! But that episode was ages ago and they should have realised by now that that's all they're going to get! :tongue: I really do love Sam because of that episode, he's one of my favourite characters.

I agree. They need to let...it...go!
Because Puck and Sam both play guitar, it makes me want Blaine to play the violin to if ever goes to ND just to be different! Sam's so lovely!
I love Mike Chang!
How freaking gorgeous is Kurt in Duets?
La Jazz Hot! :dance: So good!
I heard rumours that Chord didn't want to play gay and that's why they changed the storyline but I don't believe it! I want a Sam/Kurt friendship but again, it would give the Kummers too much ammunition!

I agree. They need to let...it...go!
Because Puck and Sam both play guitar, it makes me want Blaine to play the violin to if ever goes to ND just to be different! Sam's so lovely!

I heard that they saw Chord's chemistry with Dianna so decided to keep him for her. I can't see him saying he didn't want to play gay :s-smilie: especially as they were casting for a gay character...maybe the writers were still deciding what to do but I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Spoiler

He does look amazing in Duets, I think they've done well with making him look older this season (plus the fact Chris is looking older probably helped) and I hope they let him keep that style

Spoiler

tumblr has the best gifs

and non SOWK related spoiler (it's actually NoN)

Spoiler

:rofl:
NON...

Spoiler

LOL, with you I'm born again! :biggrin: :rofl:

I need to see the end of season 1, I think
I missed like the last 6 episodes!
:rofl:
NON...

Spoiler

LOL, with you I'm born again! :biggrin: :rofl:

I need to see the end of season 1, I think
I missed like the last 6 episodes!

:rofl: too true, I felt neglected that night.

I've forgotten so much of season 1, probably because I didn't watch them all as they were aired, I skipped some, then jumped back in, then rewatched them later. It's difficult to keep up with who's with who in them because they go around everyone.

I love the duet with Rachel and Kurt at the end of the episode :love: it's so amazing.
I heard that they saw Chord's chemistry with Dianna so decided to keep him for her. I can't see him saying he didn't want to play gay :s-smilie: especially as they were casting for a gay character...maybe the writers were still deciding what to do but I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

Spoiler

He does look amazing in Duets, I think they've done well with making him look older this season (plus the fact Chris is looking older probably helped) and I hope they let him keep that style

Spoiler

I heard that chemistry thing too. I don't see it! :laugh:

Spoiler

Am I the only one who finds Quinn's voice in Lucky REALLY annoying?

*goes to watch Never Been Kissed*
<3 I love Glee and I love this thread!
/statingtheobvious
'This is not a gay school.' :rofl:

I laughed at that too! :rofl:

My sister was awing at Klaine and she made me replay Teenage Dream! :eek3: she also called Kurt a 'walking target' because of his (awesome) clothes (:mad:) but I'll make a Klainer of her, just you wait! I made her watch THE video and she said it was sweet. She got teary eyed at Kurt's bullying speech and said Blaine was perfect for being so kind to a near stranger. She then called Kurt a stalker for having a photo of Blaine in his locker (:rofl:) and then I asked how he even got the photo and she was like: 'He went on Facebook and printed out one of his school photos like a stalker.' When I gave her a *look* she was like --> :ninja: 'Not that I've ever done that...'
I have a secret Glee loving stalker for a sister! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest