The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

I laughed at that too! :rofl:

My sister was awing at Klaine and she made me replay Teenage Dream! :eek3: she also called Kurt a 'walking target' because of his (awesome) clothes (:mad:) but I'll make a Klainer of her, just you wait! I made her watch THE video and she said it was sweet. She got teary eyed at Kurt's bullying speech and said Blaine was perfect for being so kind to a near stranger. She then called Kurt a stalker for having a photo of Blaine in his locker (:rofl:) and then I asked how he even got the photo and she was like: 'He went on Facebook and printed out one of his school photos like a stalker.' When I gave her a *look* she was like --> :ninja: 'Not that I've ever done that...'
I have a secret Glee loving stalker for a sister! :biggrin:

liking the explanation for how Kurt got Blaine's picture, but why would Blaine have a wholesome photo in his school uniform as his profile picture?
/reading way too much into things

I laughed at that too! :rofl:

My sister was awing at Klaine and she made me replay Teenage Dream! :eek3: she also called Kurt a 'walking target' because of his (awesome) clothes (:mad:) but I'll make a Klainer of her, just you wait! I made her watch THE video and she said it was sweet. She got teary eyed at Kurt's bullying speech and said Blaine was perfect for being so kind to a near stranger. She then called Kurt a stalker for having a photo of Blaine in his locker (:rofl:) and then I asked how he even got the photo and she was like: 'He went on Facebook and printed out one of his school photos like a stalker.' When I gave her a *look* she was like --> :ninja: 'Not that I've ever done that...'
I have a secret Glee loving stalker for a sister! :biggrin:

:rofl: that made me laugh so much because I've always wondered how he got the picture. The fact that your sister thought of an explanation like that is either worrying or it means she's a genius. I laughed when I saw the picture today because I've seen so many jokes made of it I can't take it seriously. Aw it's so nice she watched the video. I tried making my sister watch sowk yesterday but she just looked uninterested and said 'is that when kurt goes back?' she's so dull, I've told her her life is not complete.

I've spent the past 2 hours reading poetry which is amazing for me, it means I haven't watched the video since this morning plus I've had a gleeless couple of hours. I'm so proud of myself. The downside of it is I now want to study literature and have offers for maths. Oops. /Off topic rant
Original post by museobsessed
liking the explanation for how Kurt got Blaine's picture, but why would Blaine have a wholesome photo in his school uniform as his profile picture?
/reading way too much into things

You mean you're not supposed to use those on facebook? *goes to change hers*
Original post by e hine e

You mean you're not supposed to use those on facebook? *goes to change hers*

well maybe you're a wholesome geek but Darren *cough* sorry I mean Blaine, is awesome and cool and would have a better profile pic than that :p:
You know you've gone crazy when the word dapper is mentioned on so you think you can dance and your mind goes to Blaine.
Reply 3125
NoN in my head, this sums it up

Spoiler

Ah, I can't rep you. But I'm with you on that one :biggrin:
:rofl: that made me laugh so much because I've always wondered how he got the picture. The fact that your sister thought of an explanation like that is either worrying or it means she's a genius. I laughed when I saw the picture today because I've seen so many jokes made of it I can't take it seriously. Aw it's so nice she watched the video. I tried making my sister watch sowk yesterday but she just looked uninterested and said 'is that when kurt goes back?' she's so dull, I've told her her life is not complete.

I've spent the past 2 hours reading poetry which is amazing for me, it means I haven't watched the video since this morning plus I've had a gleeless couple of hours. I'm so proud of myself. The downside of it is I now want to study literature and have offers for maths. Oops. /Off topic rant

I always assumed you had offers for English! You did English the first time didn't you?
I've had a Glee less (LMAO) couple of hours too! Now suffering withdrawal symptoms!
Oh, it's not perfect! I was watching Darren's livestream and she wasn't impressed by Darren. *shakes head* She doesn't even think he's hot! What's that about?

I always assumed you had offers for English! You did English the first time didn't you?
I've had a Glee less (LMAO) couple of hours too! Now suffering withdrawal symptoms!
Oh, it's not perfect! I was watching Darren's livestream and she wasn't impressed by Darren. *shakes head* She doesn't even think he's hot! What's that about?

She doesn't think he's hot?! Show her BIOTA. If she doesn't think he's hot after that there is no helping her.
My sister has a crush on Chris Colfer but the other day I was trying to get her to like Blaine too so she'd start watching. Didn't work.

I did English the first time, yeah then decided I missed A Level maths but now I'm getting back into reading and the drama type things I really want to do English. I wonder if they'll let me change...
Someone on my rp just said they're tired of all the Kurt on Glee :frown: Kurt is Glee and always will be. It irritates me when those who are sick of Kurt tend to prefer the kinds of characters that can be found on every other TV show ever made. Go watch another one if you don't like Kurt *shakes fist*

/rant

I don't actually mind people disliking characters but it's so amazing to have a character like Kurt I think.
Ive just ordered pizza. I shall watch Glee while I eat my pizza.
YUS!

Which episodes shall I watch? :tongue:
Original post by Peas and love

Ive just ordered pizza. I shall watch Glee while I eat my pizza.
YUS!

Which episodes shall I watch? :tongue:

Do you have them all available?
Do you have them all available?

Yeah! - the wonders of teh interwebz!

Yeah! - the wonders of teh interwebz!

Well I'd choose from these:

Audition, Duets, Never Been Kissed, Valentine's, BIOTA, Sexy or OS. I have trouble shortlisting as you can see :biggrin: Just watch them all, don't go to bed :woo:
Well I'd choose from these:

Audition, Duets, Never Been Kissed, Valentine's, BIOTA, Sexy or OS. I have trouble shortlisting as you can see :biggrin: Just watch them all, don't go to bed :woo:

Haha, you're not helping! Those are the ones I couldn't decided between in the first place!:tongue:
I really like BIOTA so I think I'll watch that one first...theeennn...Sexy/OS/Duets...hmmm, still difficult!

Haha, you're not helping! Those are the ones I couldn't decided between in the first place!:tongue:
I really like BIOTA so I think I'll watch that one first...theeennn...Sexy/OS/Duets...hmmm, still difficult!

Then you have exquisite taste :biggrin: I'd go for Duets assuming you're going to watch OS on E4 on Monday?
It really says something about my facebook when the only things I look forward to reading are the Kurt/Blaine updates :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Then you have exquisite taste :biggrin: I'd go for Duets assuming you're going to watch OS on E4 on Monday?

Good idea, I'll watch Duets - I adore Mercedes/Santana's song. I love the way they run with the arm movements :rofl:
TSR GLEE SOCIETY MEMBERS:

Since starting University, I have less time to access TSR and thus, manage groups. If anyone wishes to take over as group leader of the TSR Glee Society, please quote or PM me. I will be selecting one member to take over as leader and possibly a few other deputy leaders. Thanks! :h:
Original post by samanthaaaa

Original post by samanthaaaa
TSR GLEE SOCIETY MEMBERS:

Since starting University, I have less time to access TSR and thus, manage groups. If anyone wishes to take over as group leader of the TSR Glee Society, please quote or PM me. I will be selecting one member to take over as leader and possibly a few other deputy leaders. Thanks! :h:

I wouldn't mind doing it if it's just accepting members and things, God knows I'm on here enough :s-smilie:
My next door neighbours are having a party and they're playing 'Like a G6' and I can't stop visualising the drunken debauchery (trolololol :rolleyes:) going on at Rachel's fail of a party!

Quick Reply

Latest