The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Everyone welcome to the Chris Colfer sexual frustration thread. Don't be scared. Come on in :ninja:

:rofl:

LMAO! :biggrin: Oops! I'll say the same thing Ambs said about Darren... it's his own fault for being so amazing! :biggrin: I bet If we renamed this soc to the Criss Colfer sexual frustration thread, there would be no difference to 90% of the posts! I could (and probably should) feel ashamed but... I don't. I should be worried about my sanity shouldn't I?

Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
lol! Yes, I saw the pic of Chris - he's gorgeous! Why is the whole of the Glee cast ridiculously attractive? lol :biggrin:

They're like the hottest outcasts ever!
someone post up the chris colfer pictres? want to seee

and to make the non spoiler people jealous

Spoiler

ha! I looked at the spoiler too :p:
Fierce is the word. Love him so much. Thanks for putting up the photos
I know, my feelings switch between sister/mother/other quite a lot with Chris.

I've now decided that my tweet was sent by Joey, based on my detective work that he tweeted on his personal account just before teamstarkid started spamming tweets, he then tweeted when they stopped. I'm happy with the outcome of my investigation.

Ugh, I hate you! Joey freaking Ritcher?? I love him! At least it wasn't Joe Walker... *ahem* Think I'd die with jealousy then!

Damn Chris Colfer! He confuses my feelings... :tongue:
I'm watching Britain's Got Talent and there's a martial arts group and I'm thinking about Chris and his Sai swords. This cannot be normal! Everything seems to relate to Glee or Darren or Chris or the other members of the Glast (see what I did there?).
Original post by museobsessed

ha! I looked at the spoiler too :p:
Fierce is the word. Love him so much. Thanks for putting up the photos

Now you have ruined one of the best moments of the next episode. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.
Original post by diamonddust
Ugh, I hate you! Joey freaking Ritcher?? I love him! At least it wasn't Joe Walker... *ahem* Think I'd die with jealousy then!

Damn Chris Colfer! He confuses my feelings... :tongue:
I'm watching Britain's Got Talent and there's a martial arts group and I'm thinking about Chris and his Sai swords. This cannot be normal! Everything seems to relate to Glee or Darren or Chris or the other members of the Glast (see what I did there?).

I think it could've been Joe Walker too...maybe they both typed one letter of it.

:rofl: your intelligence sometimes astounds me. The Glast are in my head all day :love:

Now you have ruined one of the best moments of the next episode. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

haha. really? thats the best part of the next episode :frown: damn
its a pretty sweet gif though

haha. really? thats the best part of the next episode :frown: damn
its a pretty sweet gif though

Well it's the hottest part :biggrin: there are other slightly good things though...we got a couple of good gifs from it. Not much though.

and to make the non spoiler people jealous

Spoiler

Why so beautiful?

Spoiler

Well it's the hottest part :biggrin: there are other slightly good things though...we got a couple of good gifs from it. Not much though.

oh well, its still Glee :biggrin:

Why so beautiful?

Spoiler

You're lowering the standard of the thread. I'm disappointed. We've always taken pride in our innocence and wholesomeness.

*wanders off singing Afternoon Delight*
I think it could've been Joe Walker too...maybe they both typed one letter of it.

:rofl: your intelligence sometimes astounds me. The Glast are in my head all day :love:

Haha, if you mean my *lack* of intelligence, I'm completely in agreement with you! :biggrin:
Oh don't. Joe Walker and Joey Ritcher in the same room... *dies* :love:

Yeah. It was a seriously sucky episode. Wasn't much in it for 90 minutes of content.

Spoiler

Haha, if you mean my *lack* of intelligence, I'm completely in agreement with you! :biggrin:
Oh don't. Joe Walker and Joey Ritcher in the same room... *dies* :love:

Yeah. It was a seriously sucky episode. Wasn't much in it for 90 minutes of content.

Spoiler

DO you know it's only going to be 75 mins on E4? That's how many adverts US TV had on, they outdid E4!!!!!!!!! It was only 13 minutes longer than usual :rofl:

Spoiler

Hey, you're very intelligent. Glast, that's like totally awesome :ninja:
You're lowering the standard of the thread. I'm disappointed. We've always taken pride in our innocence and wholesomeness.

*wanders off singing Afternoon Delight*

I have the sexual knowledge and experience of a baby penguin! :tongue:uppydog:
Can I have a slice of Afternoon Delight to recover from the pain of your vicious vicious words? I want the taste of mango and papaya... :sad:

I have the sexual knowledge and experience of a baby penguin! :tongue:uppydog:
Can I have a slice of Afternoon Delight to recover from the pain of your vicious vicious words? I want the taste of mango and papaya... :sad:

You're asking for afternoon delight from me? We might as well just get to the voting now :eek3:

Baby penguin my ass, I've seen the way you watch Kurt dance.
DO you know it's only going to be 75 mins on E4? That's how many adverts US TV had on, they outdid E4!!!!!!!!! It was only 13 minutes longer than usual :rofl:

Spoiler

Hey, you're very intelligent. Glast, that's like totally awesome :ninja:

Fo' real??! They made such a big deal about it being 90 gleeking minutes and filled it up with too many gleeking adverts? Wow!

OMG The Warblers are on BTW! :rofl:
Britians Got Talent! now! Warbler style singing group
They're an acapella group of boys in Blazers from Oxford or Oxford Brookes. They are the Warblers. :biggrin:
Fo' real??! They made such a big deal about it being 90 gleeking minutes and filled it up with too many gleeking adverts? Wow!

OMG The Warblers are on BTW! :rofl:

Yeah, it was such a joke. They need to extend the prom (Klaine) episode to make up for it :biggrin:

Someone just put this on twitter, there's some cooking show on my tv. I need the hour plus channel!!!

This is why I love this thread! :biggrin:
We're psychic! I lol'd so hard at 'Look at that ass!'
The lead is no Blaine though... :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest