The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by oHellno
Did they collect enough solid evidence before they chucked him into the sea?

I love how people who reject God say that there is no evidence for the claim that God exists

yet when it comes to a claim that Bin Laden is dead, and not a single shed of evidence being provided then people are quick to believe that it's the truth

The fact that they threw his body out to sea seems completely insane (especially if this someone was the most wanted man in the world). Why not show him to the world if they really captured him? (and don't give me rubbish that they don't want those Izlamz people seeing he's dead coz they'll get real angry)

Also the fact that Obama's ratings are so low, this would be a perfect way to get himself back to the top of the ratings. Obviously the men in charge know how gullible people can be

ish90an
x

Well surely the Obama administration would only use such a tactic as this as a last resort because of the implications it could have. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that your point is utterly invalid

and may I add: Osama Bin Laden was NOT the 'leader' of Al-Qaeda because there is no such thing as 'Al-Qaeda'.... just another word used to show the gullible nature of humans

Edit: They say they have DNA evidence.... has anyone seen this evidence yet? That's a serious question... I wanna know where I can find this evidence being shown to the world
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ish90an
More importantly, why would the Republicans hide such a victory especially when they were losing the White House? Conspiracy theorists need to think this through...

True, I'm not a conspiracy theorist I just don't think I can quite believe it after all this time. I had come to the conclusion Osama would be dead before they found him!

I'd like to see some evidence of the death but I suppose their word is enough for now, I'm sure some stuff will eventually leak out about it supporting the claims.
Original post by DsRaMoS
I would laugh if Osama Bin Laden released new video footage reporting from a tropical island whilst wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses and drinking a cocktail; and saying that they have killed the wrong man.

...haha with the Caribbean steel drum music in the background?:biggrin:

he's bound to have made future vids that his 'people' are to release if he dies
Reply 603
It's amazing at how some people can just totally reject what evidence is given to them. You're trying to prove pretty much all of the world wrong.

Good luck :facepalm:

Edit: ok sorry guys I know it's fake.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 604
Original post by EggmanD

Al Qaeda translate 'the database' and was simply a list of 'mujahideen' who had been recruited by the CIA to defeat the russians. Im not sure if it exists now, but it did exist, and if it does, its certainly doesnt exist as what most people think..
Original post by DingDong!
I'm FML'ing right now at the amount FB statuses saying he's not dead, you can't even reason with these people, they're just like "no, but, no", and that's it. :/

I know right. It's like all those people who insist Voldemort is still alive...people seriously need to get with the times. :rolleyes:
Reply 606
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110501202440AAoBOym - one of the most idiotic/funny threads on yahoo answers

:rofl: :troll:
it's a good thing, but a bad thing. i can't even imagine what they'll try to do to retaliate and avenge Osama's death.
Reply 608
I believe he is dead, but there is something here I am not buying. They kill him and dump him in the ocean the next day? Not making sense. And they say they wanted to bury him according to muslim tradition? There is usually a space of time from an execution to the person is buried. I believe US officials didn't kill him, but found out from secure sources that he is dead. Besides, Obama needed this for his reputation (and doing something Bush didn't manage to).
Reply 609
Original post by Nator

Original post by Nator
There we go :tongue:

To be honest, everything is questionable. The existence os Al-qaeda itself might just be one big propaganda. Nobody knows for sure.

Osama might just be one innocent civilian afterall.
Original post by Dekota-XS
Osama wasn't the leader of the present day Al Quaeda, he has no connection with Al Quaeda operations.

But he still stood for Islamic extremism. Al Quaeda know he's the Western World's most wanted man, so they still would deny he was killed.

Original post by Trouser Snake
No Postmotern

No DNA

NO EVIDENCE

Apart from the fact they DID take a DNA sample before dumping his body overseas.
Reply 611
Original post by Trouser Snake
No Postmotern

No DNA

NO EVIDENCE

They took DNA evidence.

-

I really don't understand the mentality of people who claim he isn't dead, I'm not sure how you think it serves Obama and the US adminisstration to lie about something which he could fairly easily disprove.

Being a sceptic is one of the best things somebody can be, but this isn't scepticism, its blind stupidity.
Original post by Seasick Steve
But he still stood for Islamic extremism. Al Quaeda know he's the Western World's most wanted man, so they still would deny he was killed.

Osama didn't stand for Islamic extremism, he was a freedom fighter. Al Quaeda have sustained for a long time that they do not know the whereabouts of Bin Laden.
Reply 613
was it actually him?
the amount of fakes out there isn't suprising
Original post by Orwell
They took DNA evidence.

-

I really don't understand the mentality of people who claim he isn't dead, I'm not sure how you think it serves Obama and the US adminisstration to lie about something which he could fairly easily disprove.

Being a sceptic is one of the best things somebody can be, but this isn't scepticism, its blind stupidity.

It is in this case to be honest. I mean like i said earlier, why the hell would the president of the USA tell the WHOLE WORLD he is dead on little evidence. Obviously he was killed and idetified by US troops then his identification was confirmed on the navy vessel before he was dumped using dna samples amongst other things. I am also sure the took enough dna to keep a record of it.

Honestly people be rational!
Reply 615
Original post by Orwell
They took DNA evidence.

-

Why no pictures? Why throw him in the sea?
Reply 616
Original post by Qaz25

Original post by Qaz25
I love how people who reject God say that there is no evidence for the claim that God exists

yet when it comes to a claim that Bin Laden is dead, and not a single shed of evidence being provided then people are quick to believe that it's the truth

The fact that they threw his body out to sea seems completely insane (especially if this someone was the most wanted man in the world). Why not show him to the world if they really captured him? (and don't give me rubbish that they don't want those Izlamz people seeing he's dead coz they'll get real angry)

Also the fact that Obama's ratings are so low, this would be a perfect way to get himself back to the top of the ratings. Obviously the men in charge know how gullible people can be

Completely agree. I've never followed any of this stuff, but there's so much which seems strange.

They say they'll follow Islamic traditions with disposing of his body and then throw him into the sea, without any solid evidence. And they found out about his whereabouts in August last year, only know did they take action because they wanted to be sure it was him. Did they not think that they wanted to be sure when they sent troops into Afghanistan and killed so many innocent people and soldiers?

Whether he's dead or not, I'm not saying it isn't a victory, there's just a lot that doesn't make sense.
Reply 617
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Just found out now. A victory against terror, though sadly the damage caused by him can't be reversed. The main worry for me now is the 'revenge' attack that will stem from this.

And for people saying it's fake, the photo is fake - yes. And it's not the Government who has released the photo, it's just news outlets and websites circulating the same old, photoshopped photo. Doubt the Government would come out and openly announce such a massive thing if it was not true/at the risk of making themselves look like idiots in front of the whole world.

I completely agree with the revenge attack bit. But I can't really believe it's true.
The army goes to Pakistan in a small group with out the Pakistani people knowing
Kill Osama Bin Ladin Take his body and bury it in the sea so no one can see/find it
They Supposedly have pictures (which can be easily Photoshoped).
All of this happens when Obama's re-election campaign is drawing near.
Another successful rescue mission by the Americans.

See link above for original dated video lol

We think that bin Laden 'death photo' is a fake

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake?ocid=twitter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending