The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shinobi93

I thought it was great :smile: I wasn't sure if I'd like it, as I assumed my love for AVPM/S was due to my love for Harry Potter, but it was awesome. And I just kept remembering that Darren wrote the songs too. I watched the people rather than the puppets most of the time though :s-smilie:

I love that backpack :biggrin: And I saw Darren's tweet, he's such a geek.

I was watching the people more too :rofl:

Note to everyone: don't watch To Sir, With Love after seeing BTW. Seeing the characters then, and thinking to now just makes you cry :cry:
Reply 3881
Original post by museobsessed
I presume everyone has seen Chris Colfers new twitter profile pic?

fierce eyebrows!

Love it :biggrin:

Has anyone seen Starship?

Spoiler

I saw a few acts last night, but then my internet decided to die. I'm watching more when I can, it was awesome!

I did look at the bugs for a few characters, but at the actors for most :tongue: am I the only one who thinks the one doing Bug (sorry, not enough of a Starkid to know their real names) is hot?

Original post by Ambs
Love it :biggrin:

I saw a few acts last night, but then my internet decided to die. I'm watching more when I can, it was awesome!

I did look at the bugs for a few characters, but at the actors for most :tongue: am I the only one who thinks the one doing Bug (sorry, not enough of a Starkid to know their real names) is hot?

Joey? yup he is :biggrin:
Reply 3884

Oh my god, that is so beautiful! Normally fan videos make me cringe, but this is lovely! Thanks for the link!

Joey eh? Do you happen to know his last name, age and telephone number as well? I'm interested :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Oh my god, that is so beautiful! Normally fan videos make me cringe, but this is lovely! Thanks for the link!

Joey eh? Do you happen to know his last name, age and telephone number as well? I'm interested :tongue:

Last name Richter, I'm currently taking part in investigations to find out the last two. Diamonddust might have beaten me to it. I find his forearms hot.
Reply 3886
Original post by e hine e
Last name Richter, I'm currently taking part in investigations to find out the last two. Diamonddust might have beaten me to it. I find his forearms hot.

Haha, I love how we all like the same type. I don't remember fancying him in AVPM, but then again I was probably too distracted. I haven't paid attention to his arms yet... For me it's the great voice and sexy smirk.

EDIT: Just found out he was born on July 31, 1989. I'm relieved I'm not older than him :tongue: And yeah, I just got that from Wikipedia... I'm such a Sherlock.
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by Ambs
Haha, I love how we all like the same type. I don't remember fancying him in AVPM, but then again I was probably too distracted. I haven't paid attention to his arms yet... For me it's the great voice and sexy smirk.

EDIT: Just found out he was born on July 31, 1989. I'm relieved I'm not older than him :tongue: And yeah, I just got that from Wikipedia... I'm such a Sherlock.

Wow he was only born the year before me? get. in.
Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig :tongue:)
On a more glee related note, NoN is on E4 tonight!

Spoiler

Reply 3889
Wow he was only born the year before me? get. in.

Born only 16 days before me! I would have guessed him to be a bit older, actually.

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig :tongue:)

Spoiler

Yeah, it really is very long. I've only seen the beginning, so I have lots more to look forward to!

Have fun with NoN! Now that the expactations are low and you know for sure there's an amazing episode coming after, it might be a bit better!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I need to get to the GLEE bit. Oh NoN, how I love thee. I'm looking forward to that scene too, more excited for prom next week though :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Born only 16 days before me! I would have guessed him to be a bit older, actually.

Yeah, it really is very long. I've only seen the beginning, so I have lots more to look forward to!

Have fun with NoN! Now that the expactations are low and you know for sure there's an amazing episode coming after, it might be a bit better!

Spoiler

I thought he was about darren's age although I did see on his twitter he only graduated the other day. I assumed he'd just had an extra couple of years to do something else.
Crazy fangirls drowning out Darren.

Reply 3892
Crazy fangirls drowning out Darren.

Hahaha, those little noises they keep making throughout :rofl:
ha. you guys know you'd be making just a much noise :biggrin: don't try and deny it
hes "a hot peice of man ass" haha :biggrin:

ha. you guys know you'd be making just a much noise :biggrin: don't try and deny it

Once again someone is dragging the thread down into the dirt. I'd be sat there in stunned silence or on the floor, much as I was during the kliss.
Reply 3895

I don't think I'm the screaming type of fangirl, actually. I'm the 'keep it cool otherwise he'll think you're insane and never marry you' type of fangirl, which is infinitely worse.

Original post by Ambs
I don't think I'm the screaming type of fangirl, actually. I'm the 'keep it cool otherwise he'll think you're insane and never marry you' type of fangirl, which is infinitely worse.

haha yes. much more calculating

We like to be realistic with our expectations. He's not going to marry someone who's an obvious fangirl is he?
Reply 3898

Not to mention delusional.
I love when the thread dissolves into this type of discussion :love: it brightens my day.

*goes back to searching for cheerleader Kurt gifs*

Quick Reply

Latest