The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Haha, I just came on here to post about Starship to find you've all beaten me to it! It's awesome, but as with AVPM/S, it's very long, so you need a while to watch it. Joey is definitely hot, and I loved the sci-fi/popular culture references (including a teeny glee dig :tongue:)
On a more glee related note, NoN is on E4 tonight!

Spoiler

I felt like such a geek for loving the references. I even paused it after the Glee one, but mainly to look at Joe Walker's reaction, which was hilarious. The 'Kick It Up A Notch' song was great too.

I feel ripped off about NoN being on E4 tonight, as there's been no hiatus in the UK so it won't be the same for people watching it on 'real TV'.

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

I felt like such a geek for loving the references. I even paused it after the Glee one, but mainly to look at Joe Walker's reaction, which was hilarious. The 'Kick It Up A Notch' song was great too.

I feel ripped off about NoN being on E4 tonight, as there's been no hiatus in the UK so it won't be the same for people watching it on 'real TV'.

Spoiler

Where is the glee one, I don't have time to finish watching today and I NEED to see that bit so if anyone knows which part its in let me know :biggrin:
Cute ^^

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sheep_go_baa

Cute ^^

Would you mind putting the image in spoiler tags? It hasn't been aired here yet so we don't like to ruin it for those who wait to see it on TV.
Original post by e hine e
Would you mind putting the image in spoiler tags? It hasn't been aired here yet so we don't like to ruin it for those who wait to see it on TV.

Thanks for reminding me, completely forgot!
phew, thank god I missed that one :biggrin:

Thanks for reminding me, completely forgot!

No problem :smile: It's a wonderful gif :biggrin:

Just reached the G.L.E.E bit in starship :biggrin:
No problem :smile: It's a wonderful gif :biggrin:

Just reached the G.L.E.E bit in starship :biggrin:

I have to finish an essay first, but then my plans consist of finishing Starship :awesome:
Just rewatched the pilot and, along with my amazement at how much everything has changed (Tina with a stutter seems really strange now), does anyone know if the a capella background music is actually from real songs? As one sounds weirdly like When I Get You Alone :s-smilie:

Just rewatched the pilot and, along with my amazement at how much everything has changed (Tina with a stutter seems really strange now), does anyone know if the a capella background music is actually from real songs? As one sounds weirdly like When I Get You Alone :s-smilie:

What do you mean? If it's lifted from real songs?

I agree it's weird watching it back now :biggrin:
What do you mean? If it's lifted from real songs?

I agree it's weird watching it back now :biggrin:

Yeah, if its just composed for the show or actually based around real songs. It's probably just me looking into things too much and actually noticing the background music :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yet another spoiler I found out without knowing I was about to. One day I'm going to stop going on tumblr, people on there have not heard of spoiler alerts.
Reply 3913

'Anyway, what is the scene that gave Beck his one, Christ-like moment of doubt? Was it one of those oft-cited examples of Glee trying to persuade audiences that the gays are humans too (or at least as close to a human being as any character on the show)?'

Love it :rofl:

Yeah, I heard that too! I think most of it is original, but that's definitely When I Get You Alone.

Yeah, if its just composed for the show or actually based around real songs. It's probably just me looking into things too much and actually noticing the background music :smile:

Spoiler

I'm not sure about the music...I think it's composed for the show...

EDIT: just found the one you're talking about, it is WIGYA. I remember now when I watched the commentary of the episode a few weeks ago I thought it sounded strangely like that.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3915

Spoiler

Yet another spoiler I found out without knowing I was about to. One day I'm going to stop going on tumblr, people on there have not heard of spoiler alerts.

Oh no, that really sucks for you :frown: As usual, I quoted it before realising I shouldn't have, so I'm glad it's just a video.

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, that really sucks for you :frown: As usual, I quoted it before realising I shouldn't have, so I'm glad it's just a video.

I know, I didn't see the video I saw someone who'd kindly written it out and it appeared on my roleplay dash arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So then I watched the video anyway because I knew anyway. One specific piece of information I did not want to know about before the episode.
Original post by Ambs
'Anyway, what is the scene that gave Beck his one, Christ-like moment of doubt? Was it one of those oft-cited examples of Glee trying to persuade audiences that the gays are humans too (or at least as close to a human being as any character on the show)?'

Love it :rofl:

Yeah, I heard that too! I think most of it is original, but that's definitely When I Get You Alone.

I'm not sure about the music...I think it's composed for the show...

EDIT: just found the one you're talking about, it is WIGYA. I remember now when I watched the commentary of the episode a few weeks ago I thought it sounded strangely like that.

Spoiler

Glad I wasn't just going crazy about WIGYA :smile: I thought maybe I was haunted by it or something...

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

I clicked on it before realising I didn't want to see the spoiler, so as a reflex I shut my eyes :confused: glad it was a video though too!

Glad I wasn't just going crazy about WIGYA :smile: I thought maybe I was haunted by it or something...

Spoiler

I clicked on it before realising I didn't want to see the spoiler, so as a reflex I shut my eyes :confused: glad it was a video though too!

It's probably not that significant a spoiler to most people but it's just one I didn't want to see. I knew I was going to be on tumblr so I didn't even bother trying to avoid NY pictures :rofl:
It's probably not that significant a spoiler to most people but it's just one I didn't want to see. I knew I was going to be on tumblr so I didn't even bother trying to avoid NY pictures :rofl:

I try and avoid most spoilers now, after there was an influx of them around and I didn't want everything to be ruined. But the NY pictures were everywhere on tumblr, there was no point in resisting :biggrin: I think once the next couple of episodes are over, I might be more open to spoilers again!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest