The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4420
Original post by e hine e
There's no point in avoiding them. Enjoy them like the rest of us :woo:

Yes there is - I want the next episode to be perfect, not ruined by spoilers! During the hiatus I needed them, but now that there's an episode a week to keep me entertained I'm avoiding them again. I can't wait 'till Tuesday!
I wish people on Tumblr would use some sort of spoiler tag, I miss the insanity :sad:
Reply 4421
Just popping in to leave this and a box of Kleenex

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/5308619231/sneak-peek-at-the-return-of-jonathan-groff-on-glee

Prom ep spoiler.

:cry:

this clip has now been deleted so go to this link

http://****yeahstberry.tumblr.com/ obviously replace the stars with the naughty f word.

:excited: :woo: :crazy: :excited: :woo: :crazy:

I'm literally jumping up and down at the moment...

I forgot how much I love St Berry :love:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:excited: :woo: :crazy: :excited: :woo: :crazy:

I'm literally jumping up and down at the moment...

I forgot how much I love St Berry :love:

Do you know why you forgot? Because the damn writers didn't write Jesse into this season. They're meant to beeeee.

Original post by Ambs
Yes there is - I want the next episode to be perfect, not ruined by spoilers! During the hiatus I needed them, but now that there's an episode a week to keep me entertained I'm avoiding them again. I can't wait 'till Tuesday!
I wish people on Tumblr would use some sort of spoiler tag, I miss the insanity :sad:

It's not a spoiler if it's an actual leaked scene. it's a leaked scene and part of the build up to the episode.
Reply 4424
It's not a spoiler if it's an actual leaked scene. it's a leaked scene and part of the build up to the episode.

...Really? So it's nothing *really* special or related to the infamous ending of the episode? Nothing Klaine related that I wish I had seen in context?

Please say no to all the above so I can watch it! :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
...Really? So it's nothing *really* special or related to the infamous ending of the episode? Nothing Klaine related that I wish I had seen in context?

Please say no to all the above so I can watch it! :tongue:

It's nothing to do with that. It's a st berry scene. Possibly the best part of the episode :love:
Reply 4426
It's nothing to do with that. It's a st berry scene. Possibly the best part of the episode :love:

I decided to give in and now it's not working! 'Error playing video'. It's a sign!

Original post by Ambs
I decided to give in and now it's not working! 'Error playing video'. It's a sign!

There's an error on the first link, did you try the second?
Reply 4428
Glee is confusing me...

I LOVE Darren Criss but Blaine is gay....

I LOVE Jesse but Jonathan Groff is gay...

I get so confused about who I'm able to drool over! :cry:

:colondollar:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Glee is confusing me...

You can drool over any, just don't touch. But that goes for the straight guys too :rofl:
Reply 4430
There's an error on the first link, did you try the second?

Yeah, that's the one I tried. It seems to load for a while and then it gives an error message :cry2:
Reply 4431
St Berry spoiler!!!

Spoiler

Oh and other prom spoilers:

Spoiler

Reply 4432
Original post by Ambs
Yeah, that's the one I tried. It seems to load for a while and then it gives an error message :cry2:

Spoiler

It's OK, I know I'm amazing :sexface:

:tongue:
Reply 4433
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

It's OK, I know I'm amazing :sexface:

Yes, you're amazing! Thank you!!

And just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited about the next episode :woo: I love it!!
Reply 4434
Original post by Hravan
Glee is confusing me...

I gave up on trying to make sense of my feelings and just decided I'm in love with the entire cast. Some more than others, but I wouldn't say no to any of them :tongue:
Reply 4435
Spoilers from the episode after the prom... (The one that begins with "F" but I won't say because even the name of the episode is a spoiler :tongue: )

Spoiler

Reply 4436
I just went on Twitter (couldn't help myself, I needed more Glee after that clip!) and saw these:

:rofl:

Who else thinks he's talking dirty to her? :tongue:

EDIT: woops, Tumblr, not Twitter.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4437
You can drool over any, just don't touch. But that goes for the straight guys too :rofl:

Original post by Ambs
I gave up on trying to make sense of my feelings and just decided I'm in love with the entire cast. Some more than others, but I wouldn't say no to any of them :tongue:

YAY!!

In that case I'm having (and yes I will be touching them as well..)

Darren Criss, Jesse, Chord (I don't really like him as Sam (far too much of a Bieber lookalike) but in real life :drool: ), Naya, Lea, Heather and Dianna.

All mine :biggrin:

Reply 4438
Original post by Ambs
I just went on Twitter (couldn't help myself, I needed more Glee after that clip!) and saw these:

:laugh:

I do!

Original post by Ambs

I'm sorry. All I can see is Lea's eyes :love:

Quick Reply

Latest