The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4500
Original post by shinobi93
My real life friends like Glee in differing amounts, so I have to tone down the crazy sometimes! That doesn't stop me and my friend admitting we're staying up to livestream Glee.

I avoid a lot of Tumblr, it is scary, but I know a few that mostly put spoilers under 'read more' so I'm mostly okay. A week's ages, I was thinking the same about Rumours, I almost can't remember it. And BTW brought new waves of happiness watching it again.

I wonder exactly how crazy someone would have to be before I would be the one telling them to calm down :tongue:

I'm rewatching BTW tonight, I think, and I'm keeping Rumours for tomorrow. I need something to keep myself entertained 'till 2am!
I really want Santana's hat!!! Ok, glad I got that out :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
I wonder exactly how crazy someone would have to be before I would be the one telling them to calm down :tongue:

I'm rewatching BTW tonight, I think, and I'm keeping Rumours for tomorrow. I need something to keep myself entertained 'till 2am!

The same friend who wants to wear prom dresses at 1am to watch Glee also said today that DCriss is perfect. Sometimes she is a little too crazy, even for me!

It's so hard to fill the time until Glee starts! Although I really ought to be revising, I know I'll be wasting time. My friend hasn't watched Starship yet, so we'll probably waste some hours with that :smile:
Reply 4503
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain

The one from Born This Way? Me too! And the jacket :biggrin:

The same friend who wants to wear prom dresses at 1am to watch Glee also said today that DCriss is perfect. Sometimes she is a little too crazy, even for me!

It's so hard to fill the time until Glee starts! Although I really ought to be revising, I know I'll be wasting time. My friend hasn't watched Starship yet, so we'll probably waste some hours with that :smile:

Saying DCriss is perfect is hardly crazy though, that's just a fact :dontknow: But I agree that the dressing up idea remains odd :tongue:

I haven't watched it either. I started it, really liked it and then somehow forgot about it :colondollar: I did watch long enough to decide that Lauren Lopez is hilarious and Joey Richter is hot :yep:
Original post by Ambs

Saying DCriss is perfect is hardly crazy though, that's just a fact :dontknow: But I agree that the dressing up idea remains odd :tongue:

I haven't watched it either. I started it, really liked it and then somehow forgot about it :colondollar: I did watch long enough to decide that Lauren Lopez is hilarious and Joey Richter is hot :yep:

I did a "Who's your Glee boyfriend?" quiz yesterday (I have WAY too much time on my hands) and was very pleased that, when answering truthfully, I got Blaine, until I realised that just meant that my expectations in guys is now way too high :s-smilie:

Joey Richter is hot in Starship, although as a member of the Joe Walker appreciation club, I must mention how awesome he is too :biggrin:
Reply 4505
I did a "Who's your Glee boyfriend?" quiz yesterday (I have WAY too much time on my hands) and was very pleased that, when answering truthfully, I got Blaine, until I realised that just meant that my expectations in guys is now way too high :s-smilie:

Joey Richter is hot in Starship, although as a member of the Joe Walker appreciation club, I must mention how awesome he is too :biggrin:

That sounds awesome! :woo: Do you have a link? I want Blaine too! My expectations are just ridiculous. Only two men answer to them: DCriss and Guy I'm In Love With Who Already Has A Girlfriend :cry2:

I agree, he's pretty cool too :biggrin: But Joey really surprised me; I never really paid that much attention to him in AVPM (I think I was distracted by Harry). He has an incredibly sexy smirk!
Chris ********* Colfer, I love you. :cry: :cry:
Reply 4507
i am so glad that i've found this society.. glee, starkid.. everything :biggrin:

Joe Walker :coma:
Only man that can rival Darren... :blush:
Original post by Ambs
That sounds awesome! :woo: Do you have a link? I want Blaine too! My expectations are just ridiculous. Only two men answer to them: DCriss and Guy I'm In Love With Who Already Has A Girlfriend :cry2:

I agree, he's pretty cool too :biggrin: But Joey really surprised me; I never really paid that much attention to him in AVPM (I think I was distracted by Harry). He has an incredibly sexy smirk!

Here's the link: http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquizzes/glee-personalityquizzes.aspx :biggrin:

I agree that Joey was surprising, maybe as Ron he's just not as noticeable? He was so good as the main character in Starship though. I guess Ron just doesn't smirk like that! :smile:
Original post by diamonddust
Joe Walker :coma:
Only man that can rival Darren... :blush:

Any guy that can make Voldemort hot, awesome and sweet must be amazing :tongue: AND he was the one that spoke the G.L.E.E. line in Starship :love:
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain

I want her entire outfit! And her hair! And her awesomeness!

I really fancy Kurt in this episode. Glad I got *that* out! :tongue:
Reply 4512
Here's the link: http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquizzes/glee-personalityquizzes.aspx :biggrin:

I agree that Joey was surprising, maybe as Ron he's just not as noticeable? He was so good as the main character in Starship though. I guess Ron just doesn't smirk like that! :smile:

Thanks! Oh no, I noticed Schue's picture is there as well - if I get him I'll shoot myself.

True. And AVPM is a few years old; he's the same age as me, so I guess he was too young for me there? :tongue:
Any guy that can make Voldemort hot, awesome and sweet must be amazing :tongue: AND he was the one that spoke the G.L.E.E. line in Starship :love:

I was unashamedly perving on him as Voldemort cause he was just :drool: and he even made Umbridge amazing and loveable- can I drool at his arms?
He's awesome!
Siobhan's weekly "see what's trending in the UK due to Glee" post:
Sunset Boulevard, thanks to Kurt's solo :smile: at least this week the UK has some taste.

Oh, and that recent sneak peak...

Spoiler

Reply 4515

YES YES YES YES YES I KNEW IT!!
Original post by Ambs
Thanks! Oh no, I noticed Schue's picture is there as well - if I get him I'll shoot myself.

True. And AVPM is a few years old; he's the same age as me, so I guess he was too young for me there? :tongue:

Just don't say that you like vests or inappropriately touching students, and you'll be fine :wink:

I was unashamedly perving on him as Voldemort cause he was just :drool: and he even made Umbridge amazing and loveable- can I drool at his arms?
He's awesome!

He took two evil characters and made them amazing. Drool at his arms all you want, along with everyone else :smile: Ah, Quirrellmort :biggrin:
Words cannot describe how hot I find Kurt in the Born this Way song! /creepy
Reply 4518
Words cannot describe how hot I find Kurt in the Born this Way song! /creepy

Aye. I never wanted to be a gay man so badly in my life.
Reply 4519

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest