De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Accommodation 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JessicaUk
It is...just about. Victoria is also very close to Hugh Aston as is Grosvenor...there are only seconds between them. xx

Thank you :smile:

and thank you also Becca x
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
OMG I tried logging in to DMU accommodation just now with my UCAS ref number and date of birth and it said
"
Access Denied! Your account has been deactivated. "

OMG OMG OMG?! :/
Reply 62
yeah mine said that when i tried the other day! i think it just says that until they send us the emails saying we can log in.. anyone have any idea what time that will be?
x
Reply 63
I keep getting the same message this morning, is anyone else having the same problem? I cant get through to the student housing office. Has anyone recieved an email?
Reply 64
Hi, I just got off the phone with the student housing office and apparently, no one can log in to the booking system right now as none of us have received an email informing us of our log in information. Apparently, we will receive this email by 11am and we should be able to log in then.
Reply 65
I was really worried when it said 'account deactivated'. I tried about an hour later and was able to do it though. Got a place in Newarke Point NP-D-4-1b.
Reply 66
Have just booked into victoria hall and paid provisional booking. I have had confirmation email. What needs to be done now? Do they send the forms for completion/email them?

Reply 67
I still can't log in :frown:
Service Unavailable 4 hours straight ¬_¬
Reply 69
Original post by randomxxxkid
Service Unavailable 4 hours straight ¬_¬

For me too.
Reply 70
me too, housing services told me the server for the whole uni has gone down :/
Reply 71
I guess I was lucky to access it. Granted, I had to sit there for about half an hour pressing F5 until it stopped saying service unavailable and let me log in.
Reply 72
just tried to book New Wharf.. from what id seen it didnt seem that popular but apparently no rooms available :/
x
Reply 73
Have you guys had your emails with the log in details?
Reply 74
Mine has been saying 'we are retrieving available rooms for you' for the past 15 minutes :/
Reply 75
Original post by AmyB2011
Mine has been saying 'we are retrieving available rooms for you' for the past 15 minutes :/

yeahh thats what's mine saying! this is ridiculous ive been sitting at the comp for 2 hours now and thats all it says! whats happening??
Reply 76
If you just click view and lock rooms near the bottom you should be able to just move on to the next step. It did for me anyway.
Reply 77
Original post by Prina B
yeahh thats what's mine saying! this is ridiculous ive been sitting at the comp for 2 hours now and thats all it says! whats happening??

mine was doing that for ages so i pressed back.. now im back to square one as i cant log on again. seriously hope theres some good rooms left after this!
x
Reply 78
Original post by Maystack
If you just click view and lock rooms near the bottom you should be able to just move on to the next step. It did for me anyway.

ditto.

and please say someone is coming to E block victoria :frown:
i seem to be a loner at the moment xD
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 79
Now I keep getting quite far, but every time I click on a room, under gender it says M :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending