Reply 4800
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Rickkkkk

Spoiler

Spoiler

If the gleecap doesn't go up soon I'm going to cry. I'm feeling hormonal and emotional at the moment, this is not the time to mess with me :sad:
I can't believe I have only just found this thread!!! Glee is amazing and the last episode just wow!!! The whole Santana thing I find upsetting though as I can really imagine someone feeling exactly like that!
Reply 4804

Spoiler

That makes sense...and it would make me really want to watch the new season (even though i already really do :smile: )
So what are peoples favorite glee songs at the moment?
Right now, mine is Bills, Bills, Bills, like it has been for the last few months :biggrin:
And Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me is second, just because Emma make it sound so similar to the original which I love :smile:
Reply 4806
Original post by ChelseyElla
I can't believe I have only just found this thread!!! Glee is amazing and the last episode just wow!!! The whole Santana thing I find upsetting though as I can really imagine someone feeling exactly like that!

Yeah, I'm sorta new here too, but its so awesome to find somewhere where you can discuss all your glee opinions :biggrin:
And yeah, Santanas storyline is getting better every week :smile:
That makes sense...and it would make me really want to watch the new season (even though i already really do :smile: )
So what are peoples favorite glee songs at the moment?
Right now, mine is Bills, Bills, Bills, like it has been for the last few months :biggrin:
And Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me is second, just because Emma make it sound so similar to the original which I love :smile:

That's so difficult because I know I'm going to miss one out that's so obvious but my shortlist is currently

Spoiler

Original post by ChelseyElla

I think she's going to get good resolution though this season :biggrin: should be fun :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 4810
That's so difficult because I know I'm going to miss one out that's so obvious but my shortlist is currently

Spoiler

Haha, woah thats a lot songs! I just put down what ive listening to most frequently, cause thats a pretty good judge :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've had born this way in my head yesterday and today when I DO NOT like that song. Bleh..

Not as good as the original song one imo, but still great! :biggrin:
Haha, woah thats a lot songs! I just put down what ive listening to most frequently, cause thats a pretty good judge :smile:

Spoiler

I can't believe I forgot

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Not as good as the original song one imo, but still great! :biggrin:

No it's not :frown: I did expect more from it but I think my expectations for everything are too high now :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4817
Can anyone explain to me what a signature is on TSR?
No it's not :frown: I did expect more from it but I think my expectations for everything are too high now :biggrin:

It still made me laugh though! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Does anyone have a download link for last night's ep? I'm rewatching but I need it on my actual computer. :smile:
Reply 4819
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm

Spoiler

Really? I hope you're being sarcastic :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest