The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4840
Original post by diamonddust

All in good time! They're so talented I'm sure they'll all get their big break.
:rofl: I loved Draco rolling around on the floor! I actually think the AVPM actors destroyed the film actors, especially Hermione. The musical Hermione is EXACTLY what she should have been like in the film. Shame they're all American!

Yeah, Im so dissapointed that Harry Potter is English, and the majority of the fans who do something amazing with it are American D:
For some reason, the AVPM Hermione doesnt get much love, cause Darren is just...<3. And Joey is hilarious, Ginny is really good too, and Draco is JUST AMAZINGLY AWESOME. But Hermione doesnt really get much credit, when I think shes just amazing too.
And grouphug everyone :smile:
Original post by museobsessed
yeh. shes a stuck up cow who always gets her own way and she cheats and steals boyfriends and coverts power, they could have used that. its weird how all of the self acceptance things were physical things not personality traits
In other news, i feel I need to do some of that self acceptance stuff. My t-shirt would say &quot;deaf&quot;. I'm stuggling a little at the moment with that :frown: Anyone want to share what theirs would say?

Mine would be either sexuality things or panic attacks.

:hugs:

Original post by Rickkkkk
I guess, something about confused with sexuality :s-smilie:
Or just something about my self-consiousness i guess.

I'm an expert in this area :cool: well both areas...
Reply 4842
Original post by e hine e
No it's not :frown: I did expect more from it but I think my expectations for everything are too high now :biggrin:

I was disappointed - I know he'll never top the Original Song one but he can do better than that! I watched the episode again to get over my disappointment, and it helped :biggrin:

Original post by Circadian_Rhythm

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4843
In other news, i feel I need to do some of that self acceptance stuff. My t-shirt would say "deaf". I'm stuggling a little at the moment with that :frown: Anyone want to share what theirs would say?

Short? There's not a particular thing I'd say. 'Generally unattractive' isn't very catchy :p: Braces? Dark eye circles? Probably that one actually :p: That's one haunted me since I was about 8 lol and I never leave the house (for something important) without eye make up. It's been a while since I've felt insecure - winter wearing baggy clothes so no one can see your body does that to you. Now that it's getting back to summer I might need to start thinking of hitting the gym...
(edited 12 years ago)
Aww this thread is one mess of confused sexuality :hugs: Don't be like Santana guys dating Karofsky. I'm not confused about my sexuality

Spoiler

Original post by S_123
Short? There's not a particular thing I'd say. 'Generally unattractive' isn't very catchy :p: Braces? Dark eye circles? Probably that one actually :p: That's one haunted me since I was about 8 lol and I never leave the house (for something important) without eye make up. It's been a while since I've felt insecure - winter wearing baggy clothes so no one can see your body does that to you. Now that it's getting back to summer I might need to start thinking of hitting the gym...

how short are you? I'm 4ft 11 :p: I doubt you can beat that :biggrin:
i'm developing eye circles too, bleh. I'm only 23!!

Aww this thread is one mess of confused sexuality :hugs: Don't be like Santana guys dating Karofsky. I'm not confused about my sexuality

Spoiler

Definitely don't date Karofsky people, everyone should date Santana :love:
Reply 4847

Spoiler

Wooo, and her accent as well! Normally irish does it more for me, but shes just wow.

I'm an expert in this area :cool: well both areas...

Haha, seems like we're in the same boat then :smile:
Reply 4848
how short are you? I'm 4ft 11 :p: I doubt you can beat that :biggrin:
i'm developing eye circles too, bleh. I'm only 23!!

I'm 5'1 haha :laugh: Just a couple inches taller :p: Yeah my eye circles are hereditary - you can see them on my baby pictures and loads of my cousins on my mum's side have them as well. I used to be really hung up on them but I'm not so fussed now. Same about my height - I used to hate being short but now I don't mind at all. I always feel like I'm the same height as other people anyway :p:
Reply 4849
About Lucy Caboosey; am I the only one who liked it? It's great that Rachel can accept the person she is, nose and all, but some people can't. That's the thing about Glee; it's a show about misfits, but I can't remember the last time I saw a bunch of such good-looking, talented outcasts with so many friends! It's not difficult so difficult to accept yourself if you're amazing.

Quinn changed her appearance - not because she hated herself, but because she loved herself so much that she felt she deserved to be happy. She just lacked the confidence that Rachel and Lauren do have and had to get a nose job before she could really be herself. I think that in BTW they did a great job on showing both perspectives; the strongest message is that you should be happy with being exactly who you are and that you should embrace being yourself, but it doesn't make the people who are not strong enough to do that losers - they're like Quinn.

I still don't like Quinn (mostly because of what she did to Finn and Sam), but I do think the storyline makes sense and explains her need to be popular.

Sorry for the rant. I know people weren't talking about this anymore but I felt the need to share my opinion anyway :tongue:

yeh. shes a stuck up cow who always gets her own way and she cheats and steals boyfriends and coverts power, they could have used that. its weird how all of the self acceptance things were physical things not personality traits
In other news, i feel I need to do some of that self acceptance stuff. My t-shirt would say "deaf". I'm stuggling a little at the moment with that :frown: Anyone want to share what theirs would say?

I'm sending you a huge hug too! :hugs: I have way too much I'd put on my t-shirt, but if I had to go for what I've struggled with the most it would probably be something about my health.
Reply 4850
Original post by e hine e
I got neg rep on this thread that took 5 points off my reputation?

NOWHERE IS SAFE.

I repped you to make up for it! :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I know, I still would NO MATTER WHAT. I love your new sig :biggrin:

Thank you, I love it too :colondollar:

Original post by Ambs
Oh my god, just found this on Tumblr :rofl:

Spoiler

:lolwut: :crazy: :toofunny:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

"The digital masterpiece that is Rebecca Black's Friday" :rofl: Oh Mark.. :fan:

:hugs:

Too many to fit on one t-shirt...
- Fat
-AvPD
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Useless

:rolleyes:

Funnily enough, the one thing that I would put down is my sexuality because I'm perfectly happy with it.. (I'm bi for those that haven't guess :colone: )
Thanks guys for all the hugs. See nobody has said anything about their physical appearance. Glee is in a world of their own :p:
Edit: Damn you Hravan for proving me wrong :p: *hugs*
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4852
"Jesse St James totally Jesse St Sucks" :rofl:
Reply 4853
Original post by Ambs
About Lucy Caboosey; am I the only one who liked it? It's great that Rachel can accept the person she is, nose and all, but some people can't. That's the thing about Glee; it's a show about misfits, but I can't remember the last time I saw a bunch of such good-looking, talented outcasts with so many friends! It's not difficult so difficult to accept yourself if you're amazing.

Quinn changed her appearance - not because she hated herself, but because she loved herself so much that she felt she deserved to be happy. She just lacked the confidence that Rachel and Lauren do have and had to get a nose job before she could really be herself. I think that in BTW they did a great job on showing both perspectives; the strongest message is that you should be happy with being exactly who you are and that you should embrace being yourself, but it doesn't make the people who are not strong enough to do that losers - they're like Quinn.

I still don't like Quinn (mostly because of what she did to Finn and Sam), but I do think the storyline makes sense and explains her need to be popular.

Sorry for the rant. I know people weren't talking about this anymore but I felt the need to share my opinion anyway :tongue:

I'm sending you a huge hug too! :hugs: I have way too much I'd put on my t-shirt, but if I had to go for what I've struggled with the most it would probably be something about my health.

Yeah, I see your point, that actually makes sense :smile: I love how many angles Glee has :smile:

Original post by Hravan

Too many to fit on one t-shirt...
- Fat
-AvPD
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Useless

:rolleyes:

Funnily enough, the one thing that I would put down is my sexuality because I'm perfectly happy with it.. (I'm bi for those that haven't guess :colone: )

Ahh im sure you're not useless, come on I know what to do...
Lets sing about our problems :biggrin: I'm feeling like pretty/unpretty right now :smile:

Spoiler

The Santana thing seems to have got a lot of people thinking about sexuality! I hope Karofsky comes out bless him!
Original post by ChelseyElla

Original post by ChelseyElla
The Santana thing seems to have got a lot of people thinking about sexuality! I hope Karofsky comes out bless him!

I read on wikipedia for the Born this way episode that

Spoiler

Reply 4856
I love this photo:

Spoiler

NEWS:
http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-11-lady-gaga-cameo-on-glee

I don't have anything to say about the cameo but i LOVE perez's description of how he sees the episode playing out.haha!
*group hugs*
I read on wikipedia for the Born this way episode that

Spoiler

Yay :biggrin: I hope so! The optimism is one of the things I love about the show!

Quick Reply

Latest