The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shinobi93

It was, yeah. It was so lovely :biggrin: and I don't want to get all film-geeky, but I did enjoy the editing too :s-smilie: Just rewatched their kiss and when it cuts to the keyboard I couldn't help laughing, after how angry the internet got about it!

I loved the editing, I had one similar set to the 'falling in love in a coffee shop' song and it was so good but it got deleted from youtube :frown:
Reply 5242
Original post by museobsessed
Major Darren (or darren related) picspam, cuz I can:

Spoiler

creepy:

Spoiler

finally, this is a bit old, could have done with this earlier, but this is a sentiment most of you shared at the time:

Spoiler

Are you trying to kill me woman? :woo: And yes, that last one is pretty accurate! :redface:

Does anyone know any good fanfic? Bear in mind I've only ever read that one with sand in the title (sandboxes?) that was linked on here like a month or so ago, so nothing too intense!

And I love how this thread keeps taking over other threads with Glee-related fashion spam :biggrin:

I only ever read a bit of the Sandboxes one because people on here recommended it, but I didn't like it all that much. Spoiler in case someone hasn't read it yet but wants to...

Spoiler

It wasn't badly written, just not my thing.

I tried another one about a week ago because quite a few people on Tumblr seemed to love it, but it was gross and disturbing :s-smilie: So if you find something interesting, do let me know!

Original post by Ambs
now!

Defintely was trying to kill you with picspam :p:

omg stubbleCriss is hawt
Reply 5244
Original post by e hine e
Anyone watching eurovision? I literally just jumped out of my seat when we got 12 points. /sad

Oh no, was that tonight? I normally watch it every year, I forgot :frown: Last year was particularly funny (Ovo je Balkan, anyone? :rofl:), and probably the first time I really thought Belgium should have won.
(edited 12 years ago)
I loved the editing, I had one similar set to the 'falling in love in a coffee shop' song and it was so good but it got deleted from youtube :frown:

Oh, I love that Will and Grace video too, it's weird because I've seen both the episodes but put together they also work! Will and Grace is great.

Original post by Ambs

I only ever read a bit of the Sandboxes one because people on here recommended it, but I didn't like it all that much. Spoiler in case someone hasn't read it yet but wants to...

Spoiler

It wasn't badly written, just not my thing.

I tried another one about a week ago because quite a few people on Tumblr seemed to love it, but it was gross and disturbing :s-smilie: So if you find something interesting, do let me know!

I wouldn't take recommendations from tumblr, any I've seen referenced on there sound far too disturbing/strange. I'm not really into fanfic, I just wanted to give it another go.
Oh, and I agree that...

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, was that tonight? I normally watch it every year, I forgot :frown: Last year was particularly funny (Ovo je Balkan, anyone? :rofl:), and probably the first time I really thought Belgium should have won.

It was, you didn't miss much. It started off well and went downhill. I quite liked the UK entry and Jedward though for once.

Oh, I love that Will and Grace video too, it's weird because I've seen both the episodes but put together they also work! Will and Grace is great.

I wouldn't take recommendations from tumblr, any I've seen referenced on there sound far too disturbing/strange. I'm not really into fanfic, I just wanted to give it another go.
Oh, and I agree that...

Spoiler

I thought the same about Sandboxes before I read it and for that reason I held off reading it when it kept popping up, but then I gave it a go and I actually thought the way the writer did it was really good. It was just as though they learned about life together...it wasn't as weird as I expected.
Reply 5247

Lovely video. :love:

But I feel in love with the music that was playing in the intro (the whole skip to 1:00 bit.)

Am now trying to find a decent version on youtube so I can steal it.. :ninja:
Reply 5248
Defintely was trying to kill you with picspam :p:

omg stubbleCriss is hawt

Erm - thanks, I guess? :tongue:

He's always hawt, no matter what :love: Seriously, he has a bald spot and I still love him - that proves how crazy I am about the man :tongue: I'm actually worried about that; the show always points out the actor's flaws (Lea: nose, hands and height, Matthew: chin, hair and hands, Chord: mouth - there's something about everyone), I really hope they don't go there!

Original post by Ambs

He's always hawt, no matter what :love: Seriously, he has a bald spot and I still love him - that proves how crazy I am about the man :tongue: I'm actually worried about that; the show always points out the actor's flaws (Lea: nose, hands and height, Matthew: chin, hair and hands, Chord: mouth - there's something about everyone), I really hope they don't go there!

I thought it wasn't a bald spot, just where his hair parts...

I think they'll pick his eyebrows to be honest.
Reply 5250
If they pick anything about DCriss' appearance to pick on I will boycott Glee! :colonhash:

Spoiler

I'm addicted to this blog so people should go look at it

http://****yeahgleesecrets.tumblr.com/

okay so once again you have to replace the **** with the rude f word.

Bloody TSR.
My mum says Puck reminds her of Robbie Williams.

:s-smilie:
Reply 5253
Oh, and I agree that...

Spoiler

I definitely won't anymore! I didn't even finish it, it was way too disturbing!

Same here; I don't like fanfiction, but I was very bored and decided to give it another chance. I'm sure there are some pretty good and normal fics out there though, I'm just too lazy to look for them :tongue:

Spoiler

It was, you didn't miss much. It started off well and went downhill. I quite liked the UK entry and Jedward though for once.

I thought the same about Sandboxes before I read it and for that reason I held off reading it when it kept popping up, but then I gave it a go and I actually thought the way the writer did it was really good. It was just as though they learned about life together...it wasn't as weird as I expected.

I'll have a look on youtube. I still can't believe I missed it! :sad: I always wonder if they air it in the US... It won't make them think too much of the European music scene :tongue:

I agree that it wasn't badly written, but it wasn't my thing. I just kept comparing it to my own life and the idea alone of being in a relationship with one of my friends makes me uncomfortable. Perhaps I'll look at some of her other fics, I did like her style.
so I'm rererererererewatching prom

Spoiler

Reply 5255

YES! So true! :biggrin:
Reply 5256

Upon close inspection (and we all know I'm crazy enough to spend time investigating this), I really think it's a small bald spot :sad:

I think so too, they are too blatant to ignore! I'm surprised they haven't already :tongue:
Reply 5257
Original post by Hravan
If they pick anything about DCriss' appearance to pick on I will boycott Glee! :colonhash:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure they will - nobody is safe! Haha, of course you couldn't :biggrin: That's just impossible.

My mum says Puck reminds her of Robbie Williams.

:s-smilie:

oh my god, mine said that too! :eek4: She also said he's her favourite character from what she's seen :s-smilie:

I want that for my sig but I think it's too big! :sad:

Original post by Ambs

I don't think it is a bald spot... see e hine e's post! I've been looking out for it, you see... :tongue:

LEAVE BLAINE ALOOOOONNEEEEE!

I *like* his triangular shaped eyebrows! But I don't like when I lol at SOWK because all I see are eyebrows... :curious: I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a fic as I did when someone wrote something like 'Blaine raised his triangles.' :rofl:
I've also heard 'triangular eyebrows of doom'. :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

YES! So true! :biggrin:

:yep: Truth!

Prom

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Upon close inspection (and we all know I'm crazy enough to spend time investigating this), I really think it's a small bald spot :sad:

I think so too, they are too blatant to ignore! I'm surprised they haven't already :tongue:

Wait till Sue gets to him! :rofl:

And you reallly really think it's a bald spot? It's sad that that's the only imperfection he seems to have! :tongue: At least he's not like Prince William levels of balding...ness! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest