The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Regarding Kurt in Blame it on the Alcohol...

Spoiler

I always saw that as the point Ryan and co. were trying to make. They said they wanted to highlight the biphobia in the gay community and I think they thought as they now had 2 established gay characters they could have one who didn't believe in bisexuality and have the other call him out on it and make it clear just how hypocritical he was being. When Kurt said the reason he was bullied was because they didn't like who he was and Blaine told him that's exactly what he was doing now I think that was the moment people were supposed to realise ''oh we really have been two faced'' but they didn't resolve it very well.

While we're on BIOTA (which was one of my favourite episodes even though loads of people didn't like it) there were some people who didn't like that it was a gay character who questioned his sexuality instead of a straight character but I loved that. They had someone who had apparently been through any confusion and was confident in who he was admit it was okay to question himself. That message had to be put out there because the amount of hate I've seen where someone who thought they were gay fell in love with/crushed on a member of the opposite sex from the gay community who should be accepting is unreal.
Reply 5602
Original post by diamonddust
Original Songs behind the scenes video spoiler! Don't watch until you've seen the episode- don't. Just don't!

Spoiler

:rofl:

Yeah I know this is from ages ago but that was hilarious...

"Damn Darren, I need a cigarette now" :toofunny:

Actually, on that note I need a cigarette now....
I was going to say he really needs to watch the behind the scenes video and the gleecap for that episode. Don't know if it's as funny if you haven't waited for weeks for them to get together. He seems to have run through the episodes in around 2 days. I wish I could've done that.
Reply 5604
Original post by e hine e
I always saw that as the point Ryan and co. were trying to make. They said they wanted to highlight the biphobia in the gay community and I think they thought as they now had 2 established gay characters they could have one who didn't believe in bisexuality and have the other call him out on it and make it clear just how hypocritical he was being. When Kurt said the reason he was bullied was because they didn't like who he was and Blaine told him that's exactly what he was doing now I think that was the moment people were supposed to realise ''oh we really have been two faced'' but they didn't resolve it very well.

While we're on BIOTA (which was one of my favourite episodes even though loads of people didn't like it) there were some people who didn't like that it was a gay character who questioned his sexuality instead of a straight character but I loved that. They had someone who had apparently been through any confusion and was confident in who he was admit it was okay to question himself. That message had to be put out there because the amount of hate I've seen where someone who thought they were gay fell in love with/crushed on a member of the opposite sex from the gay community who should be accepting is unreal.

I get where they were coming from but they did screw it up...

About your second paragraph:

Tell me about it. I know a girl.. Let's call her A. She was a lesbian. Full out, never interested in guys... She used to go on about one of her exs who had got engaged to a guy and in A's words was "so far back into the closet that she's in Narnia."
That was from a year ago.
A is getting married in a few months... To a guy...
I have no issues whatsoever with A now marrying a guy.. I just find it a bit rich how she was about her ex....
Reply 5605
Ahhh, cant wait for the episode tonight, theres too much mystery
And hopefully, I'll get to see Blaine again :smile:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Ahhh, cant wait for the episode tonight, theres too much mystery
And hopefully, I'll get to see Blaine again :smile:

He's not in the cast list for tonight's ep :frown: still hoping for a miracle.

In the meantime...for those of you who are attracted to backs.

Reply 5607
He's not in the cast list for tonight's ep :frown: still hoping for a miracle.

In the meantime...for those of you who are attracted to backs.

Whatttttttt D:
I hope he does a suprise appearance :smile:
Who's watching tonight then?

Whatttttttt D:
I hope he does a suprise appearance :smile:
Who's watching tonight then?

Yeah, he better have a huge bit in the last *sob* episode *sob* of the *sob* season :cry: I doubt he'll have that huge a part though. We've been starved of Klaine since the kiss.

Spoiler

I believe I'll be watching. I was going to watch in the morning after sleeping but I can't miss the excitement of it being live :woo:

Camera angles are amazing. He looks so much closer to their size in the episodes.
For puckurt lovers

Spoiler

Reply 5611
Yeah, he better have a huge bit in the last *sob* episode *sob* of the *sob* season :cry: I doubt he'll have that huge a part though. We've been starved of Klaine since the kiss.

Spoiler

I believe I'll be watching. I was going to watch in the morning after sleeping but I can't miss the excitement of it being live :woo:

NO. NO. Dont mention those horrible words. I havent thought about it until now :frown:
I am definately going to die during the

Spoiler

I'm sure theres a shorter word for that.
The only good thing to come of it is the slight possibility of the next potter musical being filmed (crosses fingers)

NO. NO. Dont mention those horrible words. I havent thought about it until now :frown:
I am definately going to die during the

Spoiler

I'm sure theres a shorter word for that.
The only good thing to come of it is the slight possibility of the next potter musical being filmed (crosses fingers)

I thought they said that wasn't going to happen soon because Darren's touring all summer :sad: everything just sucks to be honest. I might have to start going out and enjoying the weather which is just stupid.

I just call it the hiatus even though it's a stupidly long one. If you think the end of the season is bad, imagine me when people talk of the rumours this cast is graduating at the end of season 3 :cry: although they did say Rachel and Kurt are supposed to be the youngest, if they keep Kurt on I'm good to keep watching. I don't get it...a Glee club supposedly all made up of juniors. It makes no sense that they'd all be the same age...but they did all go to the same prom. Unless some could only go to prom because of their partners or the fact they were performing. Who knows?

I'm rambling. Rambling helps to ease the pain. But only a little. Crying helps more.

Next week, when I'm watching live, people better be on here to console me.

Spoiler

Reply 5613
I thought they said that wasn't going to happen soon because Darren's touring all summer :sad: everything just sucks to be honest. I might have to start going out and enjoying the weather which is just stupid.

I just call it the hiatus even though it's a stupidly long one. If you think the end of the season is bad, imagine me when people talk of the rumours this cast is graduating at the end of season 3 :cry: although they did say Rachel and Kurt are supposed to be the youngest, if they keep Kurt on I'm good to keep watching. I don't get it...a Glee club supposedly all made up of juniors. It makes no sense that they'd all be the same age...but they did all go to the same prom. Unless some could only go to prom because of their partners or the fact they were performing. Who knows?

I'm rambling. Rambling helps to ease the pain. But only a little. Crying helps more.

Next week, when I'm watching live, people better be on here to console me.

Spoiler

Damn, I should really be keeping up with the Darrenews. I was so gutted when I found out that hes going to be in my city, and I'm not going to see him (dies) The weathers supposed to be getting much warmer soon, which could be good, but maybe not :smile:
I thought that they confirmed that they're not graduating next season? EEEEP FOUR NEW CHARACTERS! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: If Lauren Lopez joins, I WILL DIE. (OF HAPPINESS)

Spoiler

About the prom thing, Darren was there too, so I guess it doesn't make too much sense, and even though only Chris would be good, it wouldnt be the same :frown:
Ramblings fun. Theres no need to stop :smile:

Damn, I should really be keeping up with the Darrenews. I was so gutted when I found out that hes going to be in my city, and I'm not going to see him (dies) The weathers supposed to be getting much warmer soon, which could be good, but maybe not :smile:
I thought that they confirmed that they're not graduating next season? EEEEP FOUR NEW CHARACTERS! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: If Lauren Lopez joins, I WILL DIE. (OF HAPPINESS)

Spoiler

About the prom thing, Darren was there too, so I guess it doesn't make too much sense, and even though only Chris would be good, it wouldnt be the same :frown:
Ramblings fun. Theres no need to stop :smile:

Jenna confirmed they weren't but then apparently Ryan hinted at it at some q&a they did (I haven't seen it so it could be someone interpreting it incorrectly...I hope it is and they run to at least season 4. I suppose some of the actors (especially those like Chris) are anxious to move on and start on projects they're being offered but currently can't do because of Glee. If Glee goes on too long for them the opportunities might start to fade away...you never know where a show's popularity is going to go.

I'd love some of the starkids to join the cast, they're all amazing actors and singers-what more could they want?

Spoiler

I think Blaine was only at the prom because you can invite a guest. I've no idea what age he's supposed to be now...he was initially supposed to be older but I doubt he is now.

There's so much to talk about :woo:
Reply 5615
Hey Soul Sister just came on the radio (non warbling version) but I'm now sat here grinning like a fool :biggrin:

That happened to me a few weeks ago!

Well it was more that I was in the car with my mother and she was listening to her Cee Lo Green CD and Forget You came on...
And then she played the **** You version as well...

Mum didn't understand why I was grinning so much.. :tongue:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
That happened to me a few weeks ago!

Well it was more that I was in the car with my mother and she was listening to her Cee Lo Green CD and Forget You came on...
And then she played the **** You version as well...

Mum didn't understand why I was grinning so much.. :tongue:

:rofl: Somebody to love came on before too and I was doing the ND dance moves. I'm pretty sure people think I'm insane now the amount of grinning I do at my laptop and the radio. It's not normal :no:
Reply 5617
Jenna confirmed they weren't but then apparently Ryan hinted at it at some q&a they did (I haven't seen it so it could be someone interpreting it incorrectly...I hope it is and they run to at least season 4. I suppose some of the actors (especially those like Chris) are anxious to move on and start on projects they're being offered but currently can't do because of Glee. If Glee goes on too long for them the opportunities might start to fade away...you never know where a show's popularity is going to go.

I'd love some of the starkids to join the cast, they're all amazing actors and singers-what more could they want?

Spoiler

I think Blaine was only at the prom because you can invite a guest. I've no idea what age he's supposed to be now...he was initially supposed to be older but I doubt he is now.

There's so much to talk about :woo:

Yeah, revising is looking worse and worse, cause Glee's all I want to talk about right now :biggrin:
Yeah, I get you, I guess its good for them to start heading off, but it'll be so sad :frown:
It'll be awesome to see them in something else, but Glee started something great that noone else had really mastered and i'll be gutted to see it go.

Yeah, its not just Glee I want to see them in, I just want them to get the success that they deserve. Darren's got it, but Joey and Joe and Joe and Lauren and Bonnie (who is quite underrated) and just everyone else needs to just be seen as the stars they are :smile: Although I sort of want to keep them to myself, haha

Blaine's supposed to be one year older than Kurt, so I'm not sure how old that makes him. I really dont understand how they think they can pass them off as 16 though, I was just so confused when they said that about Lauren and Puck :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Yeah, revising is looking worse and worse, cause Glee's all I want to talk about right now :biggrin:
Yeah, I get you, I guess its good for them to start heading off, but it'll be so sad :frown:
It'll be awesome to see them in something else, but Glee started something great that noone else had really mastered and i'll be gutted to see it go.

Yeah, its not just Glee I want to see them in, I just want them to get the success that they deserve. Darren's got it, but Joey and Joe and Joe and Lauren and Bonnie (who is quite underrated) and just everyone else needs to just be seen as the stars they are :smile: Although I sort of want to keep them to myself, haha

Blaine's supposed to be one year older than Kurt, so I'm not sure how old that makes him. I really dont understand how they think they can pass them off as 16 though, I was just so confused when they said that about Lauren and Puck :s-smilie:

Spoiler

I think they changed Blaine's age to the same as Kurt's, 16. It's so funny, I think they were supposed to be 16 at the beginning of season 1 too :rofl: I love Glee continuity. Glee's just so good I don't care if they keep changing things.

Spoiler

I love Pizes but something tells me that won't last...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest