The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6040
Original post by e hine e
Hey, you :biggrin: I liked last night's episode :biggrin:

Me too! I liked it an awful lot for an episode that didn't feature Blaine. Normally I'm horribly against them but last night's was sweet.

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Me too! I liked it an awful lot for an episode that didn't feature Blaine. Normally I'm horribly against them but last night's was sweet.

Spoiler

Yes! All of that!

I think the romantic fanfic is now getting my hopes up way too high for anything that will ever actually be on Glee :frown:
Original post by Ambs
I know, I don't think I ever saw that much champagne in my life! If I was him I wouldn't have shared it all though, doesn't champagne keep for ages? Also, it's funny that the crowd was a lot more glamorous than the people who would have showed up if he had announced a party with free beer :tongue:

I can imagine :tongue:
I'd never go to a free beer party, because most of the beer drinkers I know are... less desirable shall we say :tongue:

And I think it does keep for years yeah :tongue: Nice of him to share though, I'd probably have done the same - more fun to drink with people than alone!! :smile:
Reply 6043
Original post by neillya1
:hugs: :lovehug:

Wow his own weight in champagne? :awesome: That's AMAZING! Then again I'd probably have too much :colondollar:

I agree that it's so so so much more fun watching it with all you guys :h:
Although Fox does have faaaar too many adverts :tongue:

Sorry for the double quote (I'm being too enthusiastic again), but I just remembered reading a post a few pages back about the iphone commercial - wasn't it you who said that? You literally had me :rofl: with that one, I always feel like such a loser for not having an iphone when that commercial is on! I wish I could rep you again, that was just hysterical :biggrin:
Original post by Toph
I've been following a roleplay on Facebook and now my facebook Kurt has gone :O

Gutted if he's deleted me but I think the profile's been deleted because it just says 'Facebook user' in my inbox :frown:

Now I have now reason to go on Facebook :colonhash:

Kurt is now here

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002381833938&sk=wall

I messaged Blaine :ninja:
Reply 6045
Yes! All of that!

I think the romantic fanfic is now getting my hopes up way too high for anything that will ever actually be on Glee :frown:

YES! I don't read a lot of fanfic but I do know the plot to a few, and then I just know that it's SO MUCH BETTER than anything Glee will ever have time for! It's horribly depressing. Also, I'm wondering how all these people reading erotic fiction can still squee over a kiss. I don't read it but I think I'd be like 'that's nothing compared to what happened in my head :sexface:'. I like being innocent and happy with the small bits Glee throws our way.
Reply 6046
Haha, I love their facebook accounts, my favorites are Brittany and Beiste, I couldnt get onto half of their walls, like Rachel I think :frown:
Reply 6047
Original post by neillya1
I can imagine :tongue:
I'd never go to a free beer party, because most of the beer drinkers I know are... less desirable shall we say :tongue:

And I think it does keep for years yeah :tongue: Nice of him to share though, I'd probably have done the same - more fun to drink with people than alone!! :smile:

Yes! I mean, I wouldn't have shown up for free beer either (I agree, don't know that many charming beer drinkers!), but many people in the room probably wouldn't even have declined the invitation if it wasn't for the champagne. They're all pretending to be rich and successful yet jump at the opportunity to get wasted on someone else's expense. I agree that it took champagne to get me from behind my computer, but then again I would be the first one there if he decided to throw a juice party on any other day of the week :dontknow:

And I know this sounds like I'm being hypocritical but in my head it makes sense! :tongue:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Haha, I love their facebook accounts, my favorites are Brittany and Beiste, I couldnt get onto half of their walls, like Rachel I think :frown:

I don't know why they make them private like that. It seems pointless doing a role play if it's going to be private. One of my favourite things on tumblr is when anons send in questions. As Kurt I get a lot about gay marriage, sex and the other day someone was teaching me swedish.
Reply 6049
I don't know why they make them private like that. It seems pointless doing a role play if it's going to be private. One of my favourite things on tumblr is when anons send in questions. As Kurt I get a lot about gay marriage, sex and the other day someone was teaching me swedish.

Oh awesome! You're Kurt?
Also <3 the Hogwarts fanfic :biggrin: Just genious. I wouldn't really think of Blaine and Kurt as Ravenclaw though :s-smilie: Dont know where I'd put them. I'd be a terrible sorting hat :biggrin:

Oh awesome! You're Kurt?
Also &lt;3 the Hogwarts fanfic :biggrin: Just genious. I wouldn't really think of Blaine and Kurt as Ravenclaw though :s-smilie: Dont know where I'd put them. I'd be a terrible sorting hat :biggrin:

:yep: on a number of roleplays. I just have too much damn time. I'm also Santana and Jesse on some others but they're not as active and my heart lies with Kurt.

I haven't read much of it yet but it seems good :biggrin: I'd put them in Gryffindor simply because everyone I like would go there.
Reply 6051
:yep: on a number of roleplays. I just have too much damn time. I'm also Santana and Jesse on some others but they're not as active and my heart lies with Kurt.

I haven't read much of it yet but it seems good :biggrin: I'd put them in Gryffindor simply because everyone I like would go there.

Could you link to your roleplay? :biggrin:
Love that Blaine's British, but its just a bit weird. And I'm just going to pick holes in the fanfic, because I'm a harry potter fan :biggrin:
Oh awesome! You're Kurt?
Also <3 the Hogwarts fanfic :biggrin: Just genious. I wouldn't really think of Blaine and Kurt as Ravenclaw though :s-smilie: Dont know where I'd put them. I'd be a terrible sorting hat :biggrin:

My favourite FAVOURITE Glee/Harry Potter verse has Kurt in Slytherin (it works!) and Blaine in Gryffindor.
Reply 6053
Original post by diamonddust
My favourite FAVOURITE Glee/Harry Potter verse has Kurt in Slytherin (it works!) and Blaine in Gryffindor.

Ah, im such an amateur at this xD
That sounds really strange, but great at the same time :smile:
I just imagined Rachel as Hermione. Strangely, it worked.
Reply 6054
I just love this reference, if they mean it or not:
"Hey," Blaine said, sitting next to him and laying his arm around his shoulder. "I know it's a lot to take in. I can't imagine going through what you're going through. But I'm here if you need me, okay? You're not alone, Kurt."

Could you link to your roleplay? :biggrin:
Love that Blaine's British, but its just a bit weird. And I'm just going to pick holes in the fanfic, because I'm a harry potter fan :biggrin:

They're a bit different on tumblr because we kind of do mini fanfics as well as use it as a regular tumblr.

Here's my latest one

http://missingyourinsanityhummel.tumblr.com/page/8

I've linked you to page 8 where it started because it's easier if you work your way backwards through it.

This is Santana

http://straightupbitchlopez.tumblr.com/page/6

That's the page where we started a Brittana meet up.

You should know I often write them really late at night and I hold no responsibility for what the other characters write (I'm working with a very kinky Blaine, which is why I'm not linking a certain one of my roleplays).
Reply 6056
Original post by diamonddust

... So there are several? :lolwut: When you first mentioned it a while ago I thought it was just a weird yet original idea from a fan - but more people are doing it? Do you happen to have a link? I'm curious now!

Blaine is such a Gryffindor :yep:
Reply 6057
They're a bit different on tumblr because we kind of do mini fanfics as well as use it as a regular tumblr.

Here's my latest one

http://missingyourinsanityhummel.tumblr.com/page/8

I've linked you to page 8 where it started because it's easier if you work your way backwards through it.

This is Santana

http://straightupbitchlopez.tumblr.com/page/6

That's the page where we started a Brittana meet up.

You should know I often write them really late at night and I hold no responsibility for what the other characters write (I'm working with a very kinky Blaine, which is why I'm not linking a certain one of my roleplays).

Okay, I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm working it out xD
What i've seen so far looks awesome, you do a great Santana, just capture the bitchiness well :smile:
And Kurt looks amazing too :smile:

Okay, I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm working it out xD
What i've seen so far looks awesome, you do a great Santana, just capture the bitchiness well :smile:
And Kurt looks amazing too :smile:

Thank you :smile: she's the first girl character I've played so it was weird. I'm enjoying exploring my bitchy side :biggrin:
Reply 6059
Thank you :smile: she's the first girl character I've played so it was weird. I'm enjoying exploring my bitchy side :biggrin:

Its fun being a bitch, isn't it? I enjoy it too :biggrin:
You make it work really well though

Quick Reply

Latest