The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6120
Original post by e hine e
My tumblr is amazing :yep: twitter less so, I don't go on it now I have tumblr :biggrin: well I hardly go on it...

You guys are talking about crushes on fictional disney princes now. I think it's time for me to go to bed. This is way over my head.

I'm pretty sure I had a crush on big bird though.

You never had a crush on a Disney prince? :eek: But then what were your childhood fantasies about? Except for Big Bird (who's called 'Pino' in the Dutch version by the way) :tongue:

Perhaps try printing some fanfiction for in bed? Or make up your own until you fall asleep and make yourself the protagonist :awesome:

Original post by Ambs
You never had a crush on a Disney prince? :eek: But then what were your childhood fantasies about? Except for Big Bird (who's called 'Pino' in the Dutch version by the way) :tongue:

Perhaps try printing some fanfiction for in bed? Or make up your own until you fall asleep and make yourself the protagonist :awesome:

The other night I was Santana in my dream :yep:

literally this far -- away from kissing Brittany.

I didn't really crush on any animated characters :s-smilie: My childhood fantasies involved a number of my Barbies from what I can remember.

Oh and I don't have a printer. My way of saving the planet (having to catch the bus to the library to print anything saves at least a few trees).
Original post by Ambs

My ex knows and lives really close to Darren Criss
so I stalk him all the time. I'm glad I'm rid of him, but I still want to know what he's up to. I know he does the same because a few days ago he 'liked' something I said and then quickly deleted it :tongue:

I'm single and I always check if the guy I have a crush on is still in a relationship :colondollar:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Good night guys, see you later :smile:

Night! :hugs:

I'm off to bed too guys, night! :smile:
Original post by neillya1

You missed out on so, so much in your gleeless world. We were stalking his girlfriend before others even knew she existed (okay, some websites knew she existed because that's where we stalked her).

I've just reminded myself of her now before going to bed. I will have good dreams. Night folks.
Reply 6125
The other night I was Santana in my dream :yep:

literally this far -- away from kissing Brittany.

I didn't really crush on any animated characters :s-smilie: My childhood fantasies involved a number of my Barbies from what I can remember.

Oh and I don't have a printer. My way of saving the planet (having to catch the bus to the library to print anything saves at least a few trees).

Damn, must be terrible to wake up from such a dream! I want Glee dreams too!

I never really liked my Barbies much - I hated that they were all blonde and I wasn't. When I was little (make that 'till age 20) I was ill a lot and I couldn't really play with anything, just watch lots of Disney. It changed me! I taught me life lessons like 'if you wish upon a star', and now I'm ridiculously ambitious because of it :tongue:

Try the laptop on the side thing you used to have in your sig? :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6126

Yeah, I know - he's a model, that's why he lives in LA. And a ****, that's why he thinks everyone is his friend :tongue:

No, he really does seem to know Darren. My ex's best friend (who's a great guy) knows Darren and a few of his friends too and told me.
FINALLY watched it.
Original post by Doughnuts!!

FINALLY watched it.

What did you think?
Just read McKlainely High and the sequel. It was awesome! I skipped the 'intense' parts, but seriously, best way to spend a morning :biggrin:
What did you think?

I quite liked it. Bits of it were overly sentimental and soppy, but Jane Lynch nailed it IMO. The whole "competition for lead vocals" thing was kinda pointless, but they actually managed to give Jesse a purpose rather than just randomly sticking him in there. Oh, and I think that the whole Quinn and Finn stuff was worked in awkwardly.

But it wasn't too bad as a whole! Though I've jsut realised that it['s the penultimate episode. Didn't feel like it. :s-smilie:
what episdoes are you guys on? I'm yet to watch Rumors (fallen behind because of work :frown: )
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Just read McKlainely High and the sequel. It was awesome! I skipped the 'intense' parts, but seriously, best way to spend a morning :biggrin:

I've been reading fanfic too :biggrin: I reread the one I linked to last night that I'd already read but I fancied reading again (I don't know why when there are so many stories out there).

I quite liked it. Bits of it were overly sentimental and soppy, but Jane Lynch nailed it IMO. The whole "competition for lead vocals" thing was kinda pointless, but they actually managed to give Jesse a purpose rather than just randomly sticking him in there. Oh, and I think that the whole Quinn and Finn stuff was worked in awkwardly.

But it wasn't too bad as a whole! Though I've jsut realised that it['s the penultimate episode. Didn't feel like it. :s-smilie:

I thought it felt almost as though the show was ending altogether

Spoiler

Original post by cpdavis
what episdoes are you guys on? I'm yet to watch Rumors (fallen behind because of work :frown: )

Those watching at UK pace are about to watch prom (episode 20) on Monday, US pace just watched episode 21 (Funeral) yesterday and it's the season finale in the US next week :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT2: now to stop myself re listening over and over again before next week's episode.
(edited 12 years ago)
Afternoon fellow Gleeks! :hello:

Does anyone know where I can get some Glee posters for my room? :teeth: Ideally the one of Kurt giving the loser sign :tongue:

I'll probably be watching lots of Glee to cheer me up today :h: I'm ill AGAIN :sad:

Afternoon fellow Gleeks! :hello:

Does anyone know where I can get some Glee posters for my room? :teeth: Ideally the one of Kurt giving the loser sign :tongue:

I'll probably be watching lots of Glee to cheer me up today :h: I'm ill AGAIN :sad:

I've seen quite a lot on amazon...either that or ebay is all I know of.

:sad: hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:
If people go here

http://darvills.tumblr.com/

they can see a new Darren Criss photo shoot. I can't link individually as there are so many pictures so I hope people click before they start reblogging everything else because then they'll be murder to find.

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest