The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6160
Original post by lozz2601
I think it might have something to do with the live-potential of the songs - if they're trying to make money off tours and performances and things, they need to make sure enough of a % of them are gonna be sung live to a high enough standard. Which I think is why some of the cast get more solos than others.

Thats sneaky. But it makes sense :yep:
Look what someone did on tumblr (it's a photoshopped picture of something from the last episode-Funeral. Not really a spoiler but it's spoilered in case people don't want to see anything at all from the episode before it's on TV).

Spoiler

Reply 6162
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

You know what never got resolved? Artie and Tina. She dumped him, he was heartbroken and Brittany was just to get over her in the start, right? But then he just suddenly forgot about her.
Sorry, just randomly remembered that :smile:
Look what someone did on tumblr (it's a photoshopped picture of something from the last episode-Funeral. Not really a spoiler but it's spoilered in case people don't want to see anything at all from the episode before it's on TV).

Spoiler

He looks like a girl :sad:

Impressive photoshop, but me no likey :tongue:
Original post by Rickkkkk

You know what never got resolved? Artie and Tina. She dumped him, he was heartbroken and Brittany was just to get over her in the start, right? But then he just suddenly forgot about her.
Sorry, just randomly remembered that :smile:

I know, a lot of people are bummed about that. Mainly the tartie shippers. I'd be mad too if I was them...their couple was together at the end of season 1, season 2 begins and they're apart. If that happened with Klaine I don't know what I'd do.
Original post by neillya1
He looks like a girl :sad:

Impressive photoshop, but me no likey :tongue:

They did him as a 'gender swapped Poison Ivy' so I think it's supposed to look more androgynous than anything.
Reply 6166
I know, a lot of people are bummed about that. Mainly the tartie shippers. I'd be mad too if I was them...their couple was together at the end of season 1, season 2 begins and they're apart. If that happened with Klaine I don't know what I'd do.

No dont say that. Now you've got me thinking that that's actually possible :frown:

No dont say that. Now you've got me thinking that that's actually possible :frown:

:biggrin: I'm getting really amazing at bringing people down in here. Welcome to the Glee thread everyone :rofl:

No, Ryan Murphy said he wanted Kurt to be happy and he wants this relationship to set a good example so I can't see that happening. Mind you...this is also the guy who said it would be treated like any other relationship, yet all the other couples are kissing like there's no tomorrow so...
Reply 6168
To be fair, Artie wasn't a very good boyfriend to Tina.
I like this

Original post by Toph

I know, I hated that relationship. I'm not too keen on Artie in general really :s-smilie:
:confused:
I want to go to bed but I wish there was a way to read fan fiction in bed :frown: I can't lay down with my laptop.

IPhone! :awesome:

Original post by neillya1
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bet reaction ever! :rofl:

You missed out on so, so much in your gleeless world. We were stalking his girlfriend before others even knew she existed (okay, some websites knew she existed because that's where we stalked her).

I've just reminded myself of her now before going to bed. I will have good dreams. Night folks.

Don't ADMIT our stalkerness... :eek: :tongue:
Reply 6172
Original post by Toph

True, but they did that a bit randomly. He really liked her, and then suddenly he was a complete douche.
Original post by diamonddust

:confused:
IPhone! :awesome:

Bet reaction ever! :rofl:

Don't ADMIT our stalkerness... :eek: :tongue:

I need an iphone! Or I need to steal my sister's ipod touch :ninja:

Our stalkerness should be celebrated!!

Have you heard the duet yet? And seen the pictures?
A funny gif has appeared from 'Funeral'. I can't post it because it includes the **** word but it's on my tumblr :rofl:

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/
Just listened to

Spoiler

Also attempted to read Dalton. Read the first 14 or so chapters properly before getting bored and confused. Although I like some of the original characters, like the twins.
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Just listened to

Spoiler

Also attempted to read Dalton. Read the first 14 or so chapters properly before getting bored and confused. Although I like some of the original characters, like the twins.

I've only read 4 chapters. I started writing my own instead and flicking through the angsty fics. I'm going to get back to it tonight though.
Original post by shinobi93
I just started rereading it, I couldn't help it, even with all the links to new ones being posted on here. I just love how blatantly they pander to people who love Kurt and Blaine :biggrin:

And whoever posted the link to Truth, Love and Evolution yesterday: thank you so much! I stayed up until 1 reading it all, it was good. I actually enjoyed the slow-burn-ness of it. Thank you again :biggrin:

I posted the link and I know, it's so gripping! :biggrin: I stayed up until stupid o clock in the morning reading it, sort of hoping *something* would happen in each chapter and then going 'awwww!' when their relationship developed a tiny bit!
I need an iphone! Or I need to steal my sister's ipod touch :ninja:

Our stalkerness should be celebrated!!

Have you heard the duet yet? And seen the pictures?

Haven't heard the duet or seen the pics! :sad: I'll finish my work and then listen as a treat. Cramming is so not...fun. :sad:
Just listened to

Spoiler

That's exactly what happened to me when I tried to read Dalton! I liked it and then I was like 'Wait, who's that?' and got bored. I love Reed and Shane though. I just want simple Klaine fic haha!
I posted the link and I know, it's so gripping! :biggrin: I stayed up until stupid o clock in the morning reading it, sort of hoping *something* would happen in each chapter and then going 'awwww!' when their relationship developed a tiny bit!

Thank you then! I agree, I kept being like "that tiny comment was totally worth me reading the next chapter". It's a nice balance to the 'intense' stuff out there, and makes you appreciate each tiny development a remarkable amount. Plus Wes and David are cool :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest