The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6280
Original post by e hine e
Twits.

I think if anything, the only reason people switched off this season is they got bored by the first season. I only stayed watching for Kurt and I know a lot of people didn't like it as much then but got invested in one character so stuck with it and now love it and practically every character. Watching season 1 back now is better because you know where they're going with it but back when it first appeared it was quite difficult to get into in my opinion.

Argghh I get so annoyed when I read things like this :frown:
There is some much Klaine fanfiction flying around here, i'm just spoilt for choice :biggrin:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Argghh I get so annoyed when I read things like this :frown:
There is some much Klaine fanfiction flying around here, i'm just spoilt for choice :biggrin:

I know, there's so much Klaine who knows where to begin :woo: Take that Ryan Murphy and co. You don't give us what we want, we find it somewhere else and will never need to watch your show again.
Chord looks so much better :smile:
Has anyone seen this article?
http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=157649220
Completely stupid. Whoever wrote this has no brain, they put stuff like Friends and The Simpsons on there too.

Chord has gone from... meh... to :drool:
Damn! It's amazing what glasses and no blonde hair can do... :tongue:

:cry: I just read the first page and I'm already emotional. All it made me think about was how sad it is we've never got to see Kurt's mum and how she would have been with him when he was going through everything :sad: I know it's fiction and she never really existed to us but that relationship would just have been so precious. I understand why they did it though...they probably couldn't explore Burt/Kurt as well as they have if he'd had a mother figure around but still. I'm sad for Kurt.

It gets worse. :cry: :tongue: And it gets better!
Just watched original song again because, let's be honest, it contains the best thing ever to grace our TV screens :h:
I really really hate Mercedes song though :tongue:
Klaine fanart comic strip thingy

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1816053.html

OMG I'm laughing so hard!

YOU MOVE ME! :angry:

:rofl:

And the drawings are SO cute!
Original post by diamonddust

I hope it gets better! I need to stop being driven to tears by a show called Glee.

I love this Kurt/Blaine livejournal thing although I never check it because livejournal confuses the heck out of me :sad: I love how the title of it is 'it's canon bitches' :rofl:
Reply 6286

I thought he was hot at the beginning xD
But now, woah!
I saw you comment on the harry potter klaine fanfic :biggrin:
I hope it gets better! I need to stop being driven to tears by a show called Glee.

I love this Kurt/Blaine livejournal thing although I never check it because livejournal confuses the heck out of me :sad: I love how the title of it is 'it's canon bitches' :rofl:

Kurt/Blaine l/j is my favourite thing next to this thread! SOOOOO much fic! :biggrin:
I thought he was hot at the beginning xD
But now, woah!
I saw you comment on the harry potter klaine fanfic :biggrin:

Oh God, I couldn't even give constructive critisicm because I was like :love::tongue:
Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:
Oh bum. I just remembered Glee's on at 9 this Tuesday, which means 2am for us UKers :sad:

With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana :tongue:
Original post by neillya1

With my sleep pattern that's the equivalent of mid-day to me :teeth:

Also major crush for Quinn at the moment :love: She's amazing. Almost on par with Santana :tongue:

I've always preferred Rachel :woo: everyone needs to crush on Rachel, then I can post pictures like this

I've always preferred Rachel :woo: everyone needs to crush on Rachel, then I can post pictures like this

Hmmm I'm not sure :tongue: I don't crush on her really :tongue: She's pretty though :h:

Hmmm I'm not sure :tongue: I don't crush on her really :tongue: She's pretty though :h:

All the more for me to enjoy :biggrin:
I have an idea for another fanfic, now I want to start it so badly :woo:
You know how Kurt's hero is Patti (WHY, Kurt, WHY?) and Rachel's hero is Barbara? Mine is Bernadette Peters. That woman is the only person who can break my heart just by her voice.

Sorry love, I don't see it! She's pretty though! :biggrin:

I raise you... Naya!

I raise you... Naya!

:coma:

She's amazing :coma:

I raise you... Naya!

I'll just sit in my corner and sob about no one else being in love with Lea/Rachel :sad:
Reply 6298
I'll just sit in my corner and sob about no one else being in love with Lea/Rachel :sad:

Damn, its 2:00 this time? I dont know i'll be able to do that D:
Why is it later?
Sorry, its Naya all the way for me xD
But with Dianna's hot new haircut <3 Don't like Quinn though. She's a bitch. And not the good kind like Santana :smile:
Reply 6299
I love Lea!!!

Give me a minute and I'll get some of my favourite pictures up...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest