The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6500
Original post by diamonddust
I just realised your avatar is Ash and Pikachu! I remember having the biggest crush on Brock! :rolleyes: :tongue:

1) I'm biting my tongue, 2) he's kissing on you, 3) oh why can't you seeee?
I don't know how I can simultaneously be chilled out and stressed! :biggrin:

It's actually Ritchie (one of my nicknames) and Pikachu, but i'll let it slide :biggrin:

A lot of people have said that I look and act like Brock, I used to love him :smile:

EDIT: I still do haha
Reply 6501
I just realised your avatar is Ash and Pikachu! I remember having the biggest crush on Brock! :rolleyes: :tongue:

1) I'm biting my tongue, 2) he's kissing on you, 3) oh why can't you seeee?
I don't know how I can simultaneously be chilled out and stressed! :biggrin:

Both songs you mentioned are a w e s o m e. And the second one = Blaine sex riot.
guys, I had an idea seeing as there are going to be a few concerned parents if this whole London thing happens. How about we have a day trip meet up on a saturday beforehand. That way we will a) all know each other before the trip and b) can tell parents that we've already met up and hence are not creepy etc. If we did it in Birmingham or something we could all meet in the middle and even people who arn't going to London could come too
Muse, that's a great idea!
I just listened to Teenage Dream on the bus to school and had- and still have- the biggest grin on my face! Oh the nostalgia! I actually love the Warblers album!
Original post by museobsessed
guys, I had an idea seeing as there are going to be a few concerned parents if this whole London thing happens. How about we have a day trip meet up on a saturday beforehand. That way we will a) all know each other before the trip and b) can tell parents that we've already met up and hence are not creepy etc. If we did it in Birmingham or something we could all meet in the middle and even people who arn't going to London could come too

EXCELLENT idea. My parents would be more than happy for me to go to Birmingham seeing as how I'm going uni there soon :biggrin:
Apparently there's going to be

Spoiler

There are pictures of Chris Colfer in shorts all over my tumblr dash, and also Darren in sweatpants that some people have found too revealing. Sucks for those of you avoiding tumblr.

Also, Ashley appears to have hurt her foot :frown:

tour

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

:awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that! :smile:

You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer :h: CANNOT WAIT! :biggrin:
Okay, guys I know you're not all revising because that's not what you do so why am I sat on my lonesome on chatzy? Me no likey.
Original post by neillya1
:awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that! :smile:

You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer :h: CANNOT WAIT! :biggrin:

Do you have the link to our chatzy? I just thought, you're not on the facebook meet group so you might not have it...
OMG

afterelton's hot 100, look who's number 1!!

http://www.afterelton.com/2011-hot-100-results?page=0%2C22

It should have been Chris but I'll go with this. Chris will be number one next year :yep:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by e hine e
Do you have the link to our chatzy? I just thought, you're not on the facebook meet group so you might not have it...

I don't have the link, can you PM it to me or something please? :smile:
OMG

It should have been Chris but I'll go with this. Chris will be number one next year :yep:

What a list :daydreaming:

Except Adam Lambert :yucky:

What a list :daydreaming:

Except Adam Lambert :yucky:

I PMed it. I think Neil Patrick Harris should have been higher, and Chris and Darren should've had 1 and 2.
Just like Kurt+ The Beatles.... Rachel+ Barbara is breathtaking. I don't even usually like Lea's voice! *blush*
OMG

*claps*
And I didn't even vote! :eek3:
*procrastinating*
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has thought of this! Darren as Fiyero from Wicked!

I stole the photoshop manip!

*claps*
And I didn't even vote! :eek3:

Don't mention voting! I did, I think I also nominated Neil Patrick Harris because I love him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxgoyX6sCpU

From tour ^^ we finally get a mention from S about B.
Don't mention voting! I did, I think I also nominated Neil Patrick Harris because I love him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxgoyX6sCpU

From tour ^^ we finally get a mention from S about B.

Spoiler

OMG THE skit!

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest