The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neillya1

:awesome: That sounds awesome, I'd be up for that! :smile:

You also have awesome taste in music, I'm seeing muse this summer :h: CANNOT WAIT! :biggrin:

jealous, i'm not seeing them :frown: and its the last time they'll be playing origin too. damnnnn

everyone be on chatzy this evening!!
Original post by diamonddust

OMG THE skit!

Spoiler

That's why you should have watched it as many times as I did!

On tumblr there was a post saying

Spoiler

I'm so freaked out right now! I'd JUST got revising and then one of those 'You've had an accident' people called me and I was a bit like 'Sorry, we don't have a car and I really haven't got time for this!' trying to get him to get off the phone and then he said he liked my voice and I was a bit like :lolwut:! I got him off the line and the phone rang again and I left it because I was revising. It rang 2 more times and I got pissed and picked it up and it was the same guy again saying how much he liked my voice and asking for my facebook! I told him I don't have one and then he told me to give him my twitter and I was like '...' and then he was really insistent so I was like 'I'll take your email address and add you.' just to get him to go away! *cough* lies *cough* I'm actually quite freaked out! Like why call again? And again? I'm not going to talk to some weirdo! THAT'S the sort of creepy person our parents are afraid of us meeting!
WHY CAN'T I REVISE? *sob*
I'm going to fail. :cry:

I'm so freaked out right now! I'd JUST got revising and then one of those 'You've had an accident' people called me and I was a bit like 'Sorry, we don't have a car and I really haven't got time for this!' trying to get him to get off the phone and then he said he liked my voice and I was a bit like :lolwut:! I got him off the line and the phone rang again and I left it because I was revising. It rang 2 more times and I got pissed and picked it up and it was the same guy again saying how much he liked my voice and asking for my facebook! I told him I don't have one and then he told me to give him my twitter and I was like '...' and then he was really insistent so I was like 'I'll take your email address and add you.' just to get him to go away! *cough* lies *cough* I'm actually quite freaked out! Like why call again? And again? I'm not going to talk to some weirdo! THAT'S the sort of creepy person our parents are afraid of us meeting!

was it one of those prank calls you can buy?

Did he also offer you 10,000,000,000 Ugandan Dollars? :awesome:

But yeah I hate people like that, I just scream down the phone at them :h:

Did he also offer you 10,000,000,000 Ugandan Dollars? :awesome:

But yeah I hate people like that, I just scream down the phone at them :h:

come on chatzy now
This is the most epic thing I've ever seen in my life!
Tour spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6529
Tour spoiler

Spoiler

And why aren't you on chatzy, young miss? :colonhash:

Tour spoiler

Spoiler

I've just been watching that. I can never decide whether purely to watch his face or Chris.
Glee season FINALE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by satisfactionatlast

Glee season FINALE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It is? I'd totally forgotten...

:party:

Only joking, it's going to be WILD :woo:
Original post by e hine e
It is? I'd totally forgotten...

:party:

Only joking, it's going to be WILD :woo:

so what do you think is gonna happen?

I think that ....... (It's just my opinion folks, not a spoiler :tongue: )

1. Final showdown between Jesse & Finn over Rachel, and Finn wins :biggrin:
2. Sam and Mercedes will hook up :smile:
3. Santana will finally come out :woo:
4. Brittany is bi-curious but chooses to go back with Artie rather than be with Santana :cry2:
5. Kurt and Blaine will finally have their first fight :tongue:
6. Will and Emma will FINALLY hook up :colondollar: :biggrin:

So what do you guys think? :smile:
WHAT. Glee is back in two weeks time :mad:

so what do you think is gonna happen?

I think that ....... (It's just my opinion folks, not a spoiler :tongue: )

1. Final showdown between Jesse & Finn over Rachel, and Finn wins :biggrin:
2. Sam and Mercedes will hook up :smile:
3. Santana will finally come out :woo:
4. Brittany is bi-curious but chooses to go back with Artie rather than be with Santana :cry2:
5. Kurt and Blaine will finally have their first fight :tongue:
6. Will and Emma will FINALLY hook up :colondollar: :biggrin:

So what do you guys think? :smile:

What I HOPE will happen

Klaine will kiss
Klaine will hug
Klaine will declare their undying love
Blaine will say he's transferring
I'm not sure about anything else.

Also, what's up with the thread tonight? Talk about dead.
Original post by splatblob
WHAT. Glee is back in two weeks time :mad:

It sucks so much :frown:
What I HOPE will happen

Klaine will kiss
Klaine will hug
Klaine will declare their undying love
Blaine will say he's transferring
I'm not sure about anything else.

Also, what's up with the thread tonight? Talk about dead.

Klaine? As in Kurt and Blaine? Didn't they already kiss?

Klaine? As in Kurt and Blaine? Didn't they already kiss?

Yes, but they need to do it again because all the other couples kiss every blooming episode.
Yes, but they need to do it again because all the other couples kiss every blooming episode.

aha, so you've got some fantasy going over there, eh? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest