The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
I can definitely try :yep: it depends on the site, my internet connection and whether ebay resellers get on the case before me but I'll be on the site at 9am :biggrin:

Okay, I have NO IDEA who is attempting to buy Darren Criss tickets, but I would love if you'd get me one! :biggrin:
Behind the glee. Lots of Chris :biggrin:

Spoiler

I expected so much from this episode...
Original post by satisfactionatlast

I expected so much from this episode...

I absolutely loved it :woo: could have done with less Will but I always say that, we have to keep him in for some weird people who actually follow his storyline I suppose (I think my mum actually likes him, which is unsettling).

I've watched it 3 times already.
I absolutely loved it :woo: could have done with less Will but I always say that, we have to keep him in for some weird people who actually follow his storyline I suppose (I think my mum actually likes him, which is unsettling).

I've watched it 3 times already.

haha....but why oh WHY did Quinn cut her hair? :frown:

haha....but why oh WHY did Quinn cut her hair? :frown:

It looks amazing short I think. I suppose she wanted a change...
Reply 6647
It was okay :o:

Spoiler

I have to say I kind of agree with him :smile:

One I'm a little confused with. Kurt's obsession with 'Wicked'? I thought in America, you had to go to Broadway to see it because they don't do tours and Kurt's never been to New York before, so how has he ever seen it...it's not like they have on DVD right? :confused:

Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot... I don't know anything about Broadway or musicals...
Original post by fambo786

Original post by fambo786

Would you mind putting your post in spoiler tags? We spoiler things until they air in the UK just so it doesn't get ruined for those watching at UK pace.
I love klaine!
Original post by Toph
It was okay :o:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have to say I kind of agree with him :smile:

One I'm a little confused with. Kurt's obsession with 'Wicked'? I thought in America, you had to go to Broadway to see it because they don't do tours and Kurt's never been to New York before, so how has he ever seen it...it's not like they have on DVD right? :confused:

Sorry if I sound like a bit of an idiot... I don't know anything about Broadway or musicals...

Spoiler

Reply 6651
Thanks for the link to the Gleecap e hine e, loved it :biggrin: And if it would be at all possible, I would love a ticket for the DCriss concert. I could make a bank transfer tomorrow, or pay you by paypal next week (it's empty again :sad: :tongue:).
Original post by Clarence
I love klaine!

You're talking my language! :biggrin:
I don't understand how anyone can NOT love Klaine, they're so damn adorable!
Reply 6653
Original post by diamonddust
You're talking my language! :biggrin:

:iiam:

Actually it makes me sad that some people can be against something so beautiful and honest as Klaine.
Original post by diamonddust

:yes:

I just wish that they were treated like all the other couples when it comes to screentime/showing affection etc :sad:
Original post by neillya1

Original post by neillya1
:yes:

I just wish that they were treated like all the other couples when it comes to screentime/showing affection etc :sad:

This. Although in a way I think they're showing the frustration a couple like that might have in a place like Ohio where, when straight couples would kiss or be intimate in public, they really have to be careful. A lot of their scenes have been in the coffee shop and I don't know if gay couples there are confident enough to be able to show much public affection because that place really does have a small town attitude.
(edited 12 years ago)

This.

but the antici-------pation
is the best bit :p:
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
but the antici-------pation
is the best bit :p:

Please leave the thread.

:yep:

Please leave the thread.

:yep:

never :p:
Just about the watch the latest episode... I'll post my thoughts when I'm done. :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest