The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I made this myself :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Fans of T.V show Glee have started calling themselves "Gleeks." and it's been announced that a 3D movie of 'Glee' is in the works.
Original post by Lagunabeans911

Fans of T.V show Glee have started calling themselves "Gleeks." and it's been announced that a 3D movie of 'Glee' is in the works.

Original post by e hine e

hehe very true lol only started watchin it a few weeks ago its amazin

:rofl:

I know what the answer will be, but is anybody going to watch the film? :rolleyes:

I just ask 'cos I'm not (though I'll probably end up feeling like I have to go) and I feel like it's a bit ridiculous that there's a 3D movie.

hehe very true lol only started watchin it a few weeks ago its amazin

It really, really is :yep:

Favourite character?

(if it's not Kurt I will judge you. If it's Blaine I can make allowances...)
Original post by Doughnuts!!
:rofl:

I know what the answer will be, but is anybody going to watch the film? :rolleyes:

I just ask 'cos I'm not (though I'll probably end up feeling like I have to go) and I feel like it's a bit ridiculous that there's a 3D movie.

I am, I want to see the tour and it beats being in a stadium miles away from the stage with crazy fans (apparently one kissed Darren during SLS last night). I won't put the 3D glasses on though. That's just stupid.
It really, really is :yep:

Favourite character?

(if it's not Kurt I will judge you. If it's Blaine I can make allowances...)

Finn because he is easygoing and funny.
Favorite song the mash up song the guys did
My mum just asked if 'blaine's band' didn't get through to regionals. Now, I'm mildly irritated that she obviously didn't pay attention during OS but at the same time, I'm happy she remembers the Warblers.

Doesn't she mean Blaine and the Pips? :tongue:

Original post by museobsessed
new and improved lyrics:

Darren Criss you da ****, that makes you my equivelent :p:

*claps*
You can keep all the toys in the drawer tonight... :teehee: It says a lot about my baby penguinishness that it took me two listens to realise what that meant! :laugh:

Original post by Hravan
Oh gods yes!

Next dog I get will be called Klaine. (If the name they already has is close enough to it.. I will only get rescue dogs)

I want a dog called Klaine! I want a dog full stop! :sad:
I've decided I like Rachel now. :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed

I made this myself :p:

That is AWESOME! It's like a 'professional' TUMBLR pic! :biggrin: I wanna warble!

I take it you don't lurk on this thread much? :tongue: :biggrin: That's really not news to us haha, but thanks all the same! :biggrin:
We've... well not ME but fans have been calling themselves Gleeks since season 1! I only *came out* (:teehee:) when season 2 started! I can't wait for the 3D film!
Klaine skit. In 3d. Chris Colfer. Doing THAT dance. In 3D. :awesome:
I am, I want to see the tour and it beats being in a stadium miles away from the stage with crazy fans (apparently one kissed Darren during SLS last night). I won't put the 3D glasses on though. That's just stupid.

:eek:

Ahh, your reasons are understandable.

For me, I just... I think it's a bit much. Saying that, I probably will get really excited nearer to the release date. :rolleyes:

:eek:

Ahh, your reasons are understandable.

For me, I just... I think it's a bit much. Saying that, I probably will get really excited nearer to the release date. :rolleyes:

For a second I thought diamonddust, ambs, hravan, muse...well, the list could go on...had gone to the US without telling us but I've yet to find a video of the incident to confirm that.

I love the tour videos so for me this is like :woo:

I've never watched anything in 3D, I have a feeling it would give me a migraine. Is this likely does anyone know?
Reply 6691
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Ah, thanks for explaining that. It's bugging me for months :p:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

I've never watched anything in 3D, I have a feeling it would give me a migraine. Is this likely does anyone know?

I've seen 2 films in 3d now and its been fine both times *shrug*
For a second I thought diamonddust, ambs, hravan, muse...well, the list could go on...had gone to the US without telling us but I've yet to find a video of the incident to confirm that.

:laugh:

Errr...a few of my friends have been sick after watching 3D films. Don't know if it'll affect you though.
Reply 6694

The first film I watched in 3D gave me a headache.. But that was Avatar so went on for ages... (Didn't stop me going back and seeing it 4 more times in 3D and once in 2D :awesome: )

I've got used to it now though. I still wouldn't go to a film that's longer than 2 hours in 3D. I did it with Avatar but I doubt I will for anything else.. (except maybe HP :tongue: )

Usually, even though the film is billed as being in 3D, there will be 2D screenings of it at the cinema.
Original post by Hravan
Oh gods yes!

Next dog I get will be called Klaine. (If the name they already has is close enough to it.. I will only get rescue dogs)

Good choice :h: It's horrible to see so many dogs that have been there for years just because they look a bit scruffy and get excited, everyone tries to get the pedigree/pure breeds that are gone within a day :sad:

I swear I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms already! :cry:
Reply 6696
Is this going to be a real movie, or the concert? And is it going to be released outside the US? That would be amazing! :woo:
Original post by Ambs
Is this going to be a real movie, or the concert? And is it going to be released outside the US? That would be amazing! :woo:

I heard it's the concert, and it's US only :sad: Don't know if that's true though.....

If it is true, there'll be a DVD no doubt :h:
Reply 6698
Original post by neillya1
I heard it's the concert, and it's US only :sad: Don't know if that's true though.....

If it is true, there'll be a DVD no doubt :h:

I'd play that DVD so often it would die :biggrin:

I read somewhere that apparently the cast signed for several films as well as the series, in case they ever decide to do one :biggrin:
Reply 6699
Original post by neillya1
Good choice :h: It's horrible to see so many dogs that have been there for years just because they look a bit scruffy and get excited, everyone tries to get the pedigree/pure breeds that are gone within a day :sad:

My family has had a mix of rescue and pedigree dogs. We actually used to foster ex-racing greyhounds at one point.

Our more recent dogs have been pedigrees (there's a reasoning behind from my family but I can't go into on here.) I don't like the fact, but I still love(d) the dogs.

Just when I get my own dog (we're talking way in the future here) they will be a rescue...

Quick Reply

Latest