The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Piers interview part 1 (the other parts will come up on youtube when you've watched it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb2nMLZFPB0
Original post by e hine e
Piers interview part 1 (the other parts will come up on youtube when you've watched it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb2nMLZFPB0

It goes from 1 to 3 :sad:

Still, awesome interview :awesome:
Original post by neillya1

It goes from 1 to 3 :sad:

Still, awesome interview :awesome:

There is a number 2 (:rofl: /immaturity) if you click on their uploaded videos :biggrin:

I put it on to watch again this morning and I had it out loud, my mum heard it and asked to see if he was like his character. She then sat and watched the whole thing with me, laughing along. Result.

Step one on making her a Gleek: Introduce her to Chris Colfer

I also announced my intentions to marry him.
There is a number 2 (:rofl: /immaturity) if you click on their uploaded videos :biggrin:

I put it on to watch again this morning and I had it out loud, my mum heard it and asked to see if he was like his character. She then sat and watched the whole thing with me, laughing along. Result.

Step one on making her a Gleek: Introduce her to Chris Colfer

I also announced my intentions to marry him.

I found it :biggrin: Thanks!

Who couldn't love Chris :h:

And I don't think you're his type :colondollar: You're female :tongue:

I found it :biggrin: Thanks!

Who couldn't love Chris :h:

And I don't think you're his type :colondollar: You're female :tongue:

He has yet to meet me.

He has yet to meet me.

What an expression! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Watching the interview now. 2 seconds in and I'm in love with him!
Original post by diamonddust

What an expression! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Watching the interview now. 2 seconds in and I'm in love with him!

He's mine. Hands off. Step away from the interview and move onto Darren.
Oh God, I love Chris Colfer! LOL at his impressions of his mum. I can't believe people mauled him... he's not a toy!
He's mine. Hands off. Step away from the interview and move onto Darren.

I always get so shocked when I see a CC interview. He's SO different from Kurt but it's in a way you can't really explain. It's like he embodies Kurt so completely that it's confusing when you see he's not him but it's not in the same way you know Darren isn't Blaine or Lea isn't Rachel. He's just wonderful! :love: He just turns on the cuteness and adorableness as Kurt and then when he's himself he's so witty and hilarious and confident. They showed the Prom hallway scene! :cry: Don't worry, I don't fancy him! I just want him to be my amazing best friend! :tongue:

Have a look in the middle of the page. http://www.gleefan.com/tag/kurts-boyfriend/
This is the guy who COULD have played Blaine. *shudder* He's pretty swarmy. They lucked out with Darren!
I was recently presented with the award of Biggest Gleek during my school's leaving awards. A title I will unquestionably take proudly into University and my future career.
Original post by LiamTheKook
I was recently presented with the award of Biggest Gleek during my school's leaving awards. A title I will unquestionably take proudly into University and my future career.

:five: Well done! :biggrin:

I always get so shocked when I see a CC interview. He's SO different from Kurt but it's in a way you can't really explain. It's like he embodies Kurt so completely that it's confusing when you see he's not him but it's not in the same way you know Darren isn't Blaine or Lea isn't Rachel. He's just wonderful! :love: He just turns on the cuteness and adorableness as Kurt and then when he's himself he's so witty and hilarious and confident. They showed the Prom hallway scene! :cry: Don't worry, I don't fancy him! I just want him to be my amazing best friend! :tongue:

Have a look in the middle of the page. http://www.gleefan.com/tag/kurts-boyfriend/
This is the guy who COULD have played Blaine. *shudder* He's pretty swarmy. They lucked out with Darren!

I was thinking that. When they showed the hallway scene then went back to him talking it blew my mind. I was just thinking I can't see it being him, then playing Kurt. It's so weird.

And ew.

EDIT: Blair. Undercover as 'Billy' Sam with Quinn before Kurt. They got a lot wrong didn't they?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LiamTheKook

I am SO proud of you! :tongue:
:rolleyes:

I was thinking that. When they showed the hallway scene then went back to him talking it blew my mind. I was just thinking I can't see it being him, then playing Kurt. It's so weird.

And ew.

EDIT: Blair. Undercover as 'Billy' Sam with Quinn before Kurt. They got a lot wrong didn't they?

Blaine used to be called Blair haha!
The rest of it is wrong... :tongue:

Guys, I'm going to cry. I'm going to fail RS because I can't do the frigging implications paper! This isn't even funny... I've been looking it over for hours, I've failed every essay I've done! :afraid:

On a pervy (what else?) note, I'm watching The Time Traveler's Wife and Eric Bana... :drool:
Watching Prom Queen on E4+1. Third time I'm watching...
Lea has perfect teeth and eyebrows. /justsaying
Guys, was Karkofsky apologising in the hallway meant to be his redemption? 'Cause sorry, that's not doing much for me.
Reply 6737
Guys, was Karkofsky apologising in the hallway meant to be his redemption? 'Cause sorry, that's not doing much for me.

I agree! I'm not satisfied with it either. He does seem to be sorry, but that's mostly because of Max Adler's amazing acting. I mean, how sorry can he really be when only a few episodes earlier he was calling Blaine names and nearly picking a fight with him? :s-smilie: For me it feels like he realised he messed things up with Kurt and is sorry for that, because he is in love (or rather, obsessed) with him.

I was watching a few earlier episodes of season 2 a while ago (when they aired in Belgium), and I just keep thinking that there is a lot more going on than just a guy struggling with his sexuality. The fact that he kissed Kurt was too personal and creepy for that, and the scene where he takes the plastic bride and groom in Furt is just disturbing. He knows it's something Kurt likes and wants to have it for himself - that has nothing to do with struggling with being gay, that is just insane.

I know they want this to be the end of creepy Karofsky and it probably will, but if they change their mind I can totally imagine him stalking Kurt. Or coming after Blaine. He's creepy enough for it.

/essay :tongue:
I'm in love with someone's voice who isn't Darren or Chris. :eek3: :tongue: Someone said he looked like Darren from the side. He's the guy who played Henry in Next to Normal. I've lost count of the number of times I've listened to 'Do this dance wih meeeeeeeeeee.'
Listen and melt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Zdq1qAia8
I think the fact that I've been having Gleek dreams this week is because I've been watching Glee repeats :biggrin: I remember calling Rachel 'Barbara Streisand' lol! Meh, she seemed to like that. Omgosh I love Blaine right now - he needs more solos!

Quick Reply

Latest