The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ducklighter
Ahh thank you !! =D Is it because it's a Bank Holiday today?

yeahh i think so :frown: i miss it! Can't wait til next week hahaha :smile:
Original post by museobsessed
I will fight anyone and everyone for Darren :p:

IT'S ON!
Original post by LuciiAnna

IT'S ON!

Reply 6763
nooooooo i'm marrying him, that was decided longggg ago :smile: sorry :tongue: :biggrin:

Come at me bro :cool:
Reply 6764
I think 659878 other fangirls besides us decided to marry Darren too, but then I remember how Glee taught me to 'Don't stop believing' and I'm happy again :awesome:

hahahahah exactly :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Come at me bro :cool:

will do :cool:

Original post by Ambs
I think 659878 other fangirls besides us decided to marry Darren too, but then I remember how Glee taught me to 'Don't stop believing' and I'm happy again :awesome:

hahah yes! Well everyone can marry him, but i want his voice.. and face... and everything :smile: yeah he's mine :biggrin:
All the Klaine scenes ever

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FDG1QQKC

Otherwise known as heaven in a download.
Original post by Ambs
YES to all of that. Let's be friends! :dancing:

I thought I was?

:awesome: For me it's been Animal, Raise your glass, Teach your boyfriend and What dreams are made of from the Lizzie McGuire film :lolwut: No idea where that last one came from.

I think it'll be back next week :smile: Tell him that you'll leave him if he spoils it (that's what I would do :tongue:)!

Hey now hey nooooow! This is what dreeeeeeeeeeeaaaamss are made of! I miss Lizzie McGuire... I used to fancy Gordo. :love:

Original post by Ambs
It even got quiet on there. It's like suddenly everyone decided to get a life :eek3:

:eek3: Never!
Original post by Ambs
Yes yes yes! I think I could write essays about DCriss' awesomeness :biggrin: I fully intend to marry him by the way, just so you know.

*AHEM*
He's mine! He speaks Italian and he's clever and he reads and his voice makes me melt and he's gorgeous and enthusiastic and happy and he's adorable AND sexy at the same damn time... you guys can get someone else! :tongue:

nooooooo i'm marrying him, that was decided longggg ago :smile: sorry :tongue: :biggrin:

Join the queue, love! I'm fairly sure Ambs and I are in front before you haha :tongue:

I will fight anyone and everyone for Darren :p:

I love how I've come back to full on warfare over Darren!

That's STILL hot! :sexface:
Original post by e hine e

First time I've ever beat you! I downloaded it two days ago... :love:
To everyone in love with Darren...

Don't neglect the hot Starkid guys! If my heart wasn't filled with Darren I'd have room to perve on Joe Walker and Joey Richter...
Original post by diamonddust

*AHEM*
He's mine! He speaks Italian and he's clever and he reads and his voice makes me melt and he's gorgeous and enthusiastic and happy and he's adorable AND sexy at the same damn time... you guys can get someone else! :tongue:

Join the queue, love! I'm fairly sure Ambs and I are in front before you haha :tongue:

Awhhhhhh he is actually God! I think we should share him, that way it's fair on everyone :biggrin:
Awhhhhhh he is actually God! I think we should share him, that way it's fair on everyone :biggrin:

I think he should be cloned! :biggrin:

First time I've ever beat you! I downloaded it two days ago... :love:

*feels proud of her achievement at doing something other than repeatedly checking for new glee information*

*realises she instead spent the time writing about glee anyway*

*questions why dd did not link her to this item of wonderment after she's been waiting for it to appear since the season ended*
I think he should be cloned! :biggrin:

Ahh yes definitely! :biggrin: goood thinking :tongue:
Reply 6775
Original post by e hine e

:adore:
Ooo, merci!

You know what would be heaven in a download with a cherry on top... all the Kurt scenes ever :moon:

Original post by Toph
:adore:
Ooo, merci!

You know what would be heaven in a download with a cherry on top... all the Kurt scenes ever :moon:

I have them on my laptop :smile: I'll find the link and try and post it later today...they're split into several downloads.

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/1152529.html#cutid1

You have to sign up to livejournal to access the page and they haven't added the second half of season 2 yet (after OS) but they're still pretty good.
(edited 12 years ago)

Awww. :love: This NEVER gets old!
Guys, help me with this list.
Things that were not sexy before Darren Criss:
tin cans
shoving
Harry Potter
Guys, help me with this list.
Things that were not sexy before Darren Criss:
tin cans
shoving
Harry Potter

Eyebrows
Weird faces
San Fransisco :tongue:
Microphones
Drunken kissing
Geekiness
The Gap
Blazers- they were always hot!
BEARDS/looking like Chewbacca
Katy Perry songs
Disney
Bright pink sunglasses... oh wait... they're STILL not sexy!
Forgetting lyrics

I promised e hine e we'd do one for Chris so....

Things that were not sexy before Chris Colfer:
Bowties
Sexy faces... I mean... really! :rofl:
Slogan t-shirts

Going to need help with this list!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest