The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fumblenuts91
What time does it go up on mtv.co.uk?

dunno, i watched it on let me watch this.com
without the spaces
I watched the first episode open-mouthed.
It's shocking, really.

..so when's the next episode?
Original post by kaylafrances
dunno, i watched it on let me watch this.com
without the spaces

Why?
Reply 123
Vicky is soooooooooooooooooooo FITTTTTTT......but the rest of the gyal are all butterz and nasty
Why?

what do u mean why....
Original post by kaylafrances
what do u mean why....

Why watch it on that site when you can watch it immediately on mtv.co.uk?
Reply 126
I absolutely hate the idiots on this programme but just can't stop watching :\ I read an interview with the girls yesterday and they spit in peoples faces and stuff on a night out. Eurghh.
Why watch it on that site when you can watch it immediately on mtv.co.uk?

i didn't know you could, and i watch stuff on that site generally so i just did
Reply 128
Original post by bad8oy
Vicky is soooooooooooooooooooo FITTTTTTT......but the rest of the gyal are all butterz and nasty

True, Greg is a LAD too, i'm not a fan of 'veetin' and the fake tan the other guys use, I wish they'd stop tokkin bout Gaz's willy being huge, how big can it be really.
Reply 129
so funny, although greg is the only good one in it

I was laughing for a good 10 minutes last night when he was like "if my mam turned up id not admit to anything, i'd be like nahh i havent done anything except read books like"
funny episode again:smile: well done MTV for doing a good US import
They all seem even cheaper than Cheryl Cole :/
Reply 132
Original post by Wattsy
True, Greg is a LAD too, i'm not a fan of 'veetin' and the fake tan the other guys use, I wish they'd stop tokkin bout Gaz's willy being huge, how big can it be really.

ye lol greg the only safe guy n that. n vicky the only fit girl. i dont like the others in it tbh :P greg n vicky the best :smile:
Reply 133
I gets me tokkin like a geordie after i've watched it i'm all way'ay boo yer cannet do tha. Damn my dad being hartlepudlian giving me this ability.
a disgrace not only to Newcastle - thank god I never ever considered going to Uni there - but to the whole of the UK tbh.
Reply 135
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
a disgrace not only to Newcastle - thank god I never ever considered going to Uni there - but to the whole of the UK tbh.

If your willing to generalise 8M people based on 8 Geordies you are the disgrace here.
No but small-minded people might across the globe and it is one massive misrepresentation of UK characters tbh. ''we're all about fake tans avin a shag and not giving a **** bout anything yo yeah chavman''
Reply 137
I can't wait 'til I'm cast in An Alternative Way Is Aylesbury!
Reply 138
speaking on behalf of a lot of geordies, we arent all like this! its a shame its on mtv and half the world is watching.
Reply 139
They all like seem like four orange like pairs of tits like!

Quick Reply

Latest