The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
She's posted this about it http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/6453072763

I don't even understand why people thought she was coming out. They read too much into things (and that's me saying that!!!!!!).

And I think I've fallen in love... seriously that is just... wow. She seems like a wonderful person.

*goes to watch*
Reply 7021

That was certainly a strange video. Feels unreal :smile:
Darren Criss was awesome as always, Rebecca Black was pretty good here but the thing I noticed the most was the BLATANT Wii promotion :biggrin:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
That was certainly a strange video. Feels unreal :smile:
Darren Criss was awesome as always, Rebecca Black was pretty good here but the thing I noticed the most was the BLATANT Wii promotion :biggrin:

yeh that bit sucked, but its still awesome as a video
SO overexcited today!!!! I got last friday night off itunes this morning and have been listening to it all day!!!!

also, I have a request. I need a download version of the finale. Generally I watch it on 4od but today I CANNOT wait for them to post it up so i was thinking if I had a download I could watch it as it airs and than have time to chat about it afterwards rather than waiting for them to put it up really late tonight or even tomorrow!
Original post by museobsessed
SO overexcited today!!!! I got last friday night off itunes this morning and have been listening to it all day!!!!

also, I have a request. I need a download version of the finale. Generally I watch it on 4od but today I CANNOT wait for them to post it up so i was thinking if I had a download I could watch it as it airs and than have time to chat about it afterwards rather than waiting for them to put it up really late tonight or even tomorrow!

Will an online version do?
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
Will an online version do?

do you mean streaming? is it OK quality? I need the volume to be as loud as it can, or subtitles if possible. don't sorry if not though

your tumblr makes me go wwhfwhhharhiurfgaihjfdhfksfabjlfhleahflieHBFLigfiHBFJRWABFVHRJEWBGFRKAKJAirwifgesrhbifg
with amazingness

your tumblr makes me go wwhfwhhharhiurfgaihjfdhfksfabjlfhleahflieHBFLigfiHBFJRWABFVHRJEWBGFRKAKJAirwifgesrhbifg
with amazingness

:biggrin: I am glad :biggrin:

I might be able to find you a link.

:biggrin: I am glad :biggrin:

I might be able to find you a link.

thank you! DD apparently has one but shes busy watching eastenders :p:

thank you!!! is that streaming or download?

thank you!!! is that streaming or download?

It's both, download in bottom right hand corner but the stream is good quality too. My HD download link isn't working now but that is.

It's both, download in bottom right hand corner but the stream is good quality too. My HD download link isn't working now but that is.

OK, thank you so much! come on chatzy?
I know you guys probably watched it 2 weeks ago, but I've just finished watching the Glee season finale and it was brilliant! :biggrin: Sad they never won but still great episode - Finchel, Brittana, Klaine + Mercedes/Sam <3 :love:
Having been a bit 'meh' about the finale when I first watched it (apart from the Hummelberry/Klaine moments obviously...) I have to say that when I watched it again today, I really really liked it. Even (le gasp) the Finchel moments! :O
@UKGleeDVD UKGleeDVD
Gleeks! It's now confirmed that future episodes of #Glee will be airing on Sky. Let us know if you have any Q's as we're happy to answer!

damn, oh well. I wasn't gunna be watching at Uk pace anyway! haha
also, STILL not over the finale!!! I was expecting it to be all hyper and amazing and instead it was all sweet and emotional! Hummelberry! cannot even....

also

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
@UKGleeDVD UKGleeDVD
Gleeks! It's now confirmed that future episodes of #Glee will be airing on Sky. Let us know if you have any Q's as we're happy to answer!

damn, oh well. I wasn't gunna be watching at Uk pace anyway! haha
also, STILL not over the finale!!! I was expecting it to be all hyper and amazing and instead it was all sweet and emotional! Hummelberry! cannot even....

also

Spoiler

I don't have Sky either, will have to watch online whatt a shame :tongue:

Does anyone know the name of the choir who sang Yeah by Usher? I really liked it haha. Also I thought the finale was good, a bit anticlimatic at the end if anything but very cute with all the couples...maybe Sue could've turned up :biggrin:
*knock knock*

This thread needs to come alive :party:

:party:

This isn't spam, Glee is a TV show, it's visual, therefore picture posts are allowed.
This is called project 'bringing the thread back to life'.

(seriously read the lyrics)

^^from the troll blog. Not to be take seriously

Behind the scenes at Glee live

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/post/6533575008/fyeahgleecast-behind-the-scenes-glee-live-2011

This post is Darren heavy, I apologise. Expect a huge ass Chris Colfer post later today.

Quick Reply

Latest